Who is your favorite Nimbobs boyfriend?

• Marcus ButtButt

• Dreamy Joey

• Dettol Daddy

• Forky

• Lordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear desperate housewives of the shadows,

Last week was the week of love and roses and gifts and cards. I hope you all had a beautiful Valentines day with your significant others, your loved friends, your family or just by yourself feeling gorgeous and loved by the most important person in the world: YOU! ❤

Guess who had none of that? Oh you bet you weather smoothie bowl that it's the Shart's! I mean the Smart's! (Jamie might as well change his name legally to Smart already!). According to Nimbobs, what other couples do isn't their thing so our least conventional couple ever celebrated their love privately and stayed off social media because they don't have to convince the world that they are in love.. OF COURSE NOT! Of course famewhore Jamie and Niomi spent the day sharing stories and posts on IG showing Joe the world their love and passion and Jamies thirst for social exposure. The cringe continued with their morning routines of naked gym sessions, ED meals, constent diarrhea and maniac dances on the beaches.. like litcherally. :oops:

On a more serious note, it seems like all Niomi's life is evolving around one person and one person only: Lordon. No more friends, family, solo activities.. they are inseparable and it seems like he is controlling every single word that is coming from her mouth. People in this thread with past toxic relationships are recognising all the signs.. I personally am triggered by so many red flags.. She needs an intervention.
In other news, Forky doesn't think that he will be marrying any time soon, and when he does it's gonna be with a much much younger female because that's the way of nature.. I don't even think that she is born yet according to my calculations :rolleyes:

Thread title idea by @Lionsden, edited by @londongirl2001, thank you lovelies ❤ And thank you @sydneybarrett, our OF spy on Marcus's Butt😅 The poll is back!

1676722694216.png

Long live the shadowzzz. Littcherally!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
@LolitaBlah as usual golden recap, it makes me flamingo pose or do splits from joy ! So proud to be in the shadows with all my lovely desperate housewives 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't wait to see if anyone votes Lordon as favourite boyfriend. Two people voted Forky already!!!

LOVE the thread title! Haha! Amazing recap as always @LolitaBlah. It's licherally pahhhfect!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
All this “can’t have this lifestyle in London” is surely such a turn off to those followers who genuinely think she’s delivering great content?

Let’s face it, the majority of her followers are in the U.K. working full time, trying to squeeze in a gym session in between work, making dinner, meeting friends, saving for a week’s hol abroad, managing caring responsibilities, going to Sainsbury’s 😂 it’s a far cry from fannying around in Bali doing sweet fa.

She’s such a patronising nincompoop, biting the hand that feeds her! I hope the scales fall from her audiences eyes soon.

The funniest thing is she’s so far from her “authentic self” - if dreamy Joey called her up and asked her back out she’d be on that first flight out of paradise 😂 I used to feel sorry for her but actually in the last few months she’s truly shown her true colours… and she’s not a nice person at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't wait to see if anyone votes Lordon as favourite boyfriend. Two people voted Forky already!!!

LOVE the thread title! Haha! Amazing recap as always @LolitaBlah. It's licherally pahhhfect!
I'm one of the 2 Forkys 😂 😂 He is/was the worst in the best way ever!!! I swear that Paris trip was pure comedy gold😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Thank you for the awesome thread and hilarious recap! 😂❤
I voted for Marbobs because of the simpler times this union reminds me of. I've said it before, this is when I started watching Niomi and it was a very happy time in my life, so for nostalgia's sake, Butt-butt it is! 🤣🤣
I forgot Dettol daddy's name, but I remember the heated discussions when he was the boyfriend- of- the- day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another vote for Marbobs from me! I thought they were cute together, and well suited. She seemed awkward with Joey.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think I was around for Dettol Daddy! Im intrigued as to how he got his excellent name lol! Who was he?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think I was around for Dettol Daddy! Im intrigued as to how he got his excellent name lol! Who was he?
Nims was spotted arm in arm with Dettol Daddy a few months after the split with Joe. He didn't stick around for long. His name is Charl Malan, he worked for Dettol at the time and is quite sun damaged/looks older than his years, if I recall, so that's how the name came about.

I think someone who posts here knew him or knew of him and said that he's a major player.

Reactions: 18
Poor Holly, the stats for her stellar content as dismal.

1676740779750.png

And we all know that the 1 like was probably from her. Lordon claims to be this magical unicorn when it comes to coaching people, yet he can't help his own sister lol.

1676740819984.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
For supposed influencers, life coaches and the likes, these people sure don't know how to name or promote tit. Vegfest sounds like what a Kindergartener would name their salad drawing. Nobody in their right mind would associate with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I voted for Marcus, because Niomi seemed somewhat likable back then. With Joey I always found her too stepford wife-like, and her obsession with food became a lot more apparent than before. I missed the Dettol Daddy phase and sadly most of Forky‘s time (though I did read along from time to time and even witnessed the reason for Forky‘s name 😁).

Reactions: 15
So Forky has a new useless podcast that fellow Tattlers on his thread posted about, even the title is so barfy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Forky has a new useless podcast that fellow Tattlers on his thread posted about, even the title is so barfy.

So maybe that's why they split up? Because Niomi was much too old for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine? Us thinking Niomi did the dumping, but actually Forky was "Nah, I'm way too cool for this spinster!" 😂
How does she find these repugnant men? (Hint: it's her personality or lack there of). A void attracts a void.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.