Niomi Smart #57 Niomi Shart: Get the shts, practice the splits - in Bali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. Can we not send messages to her family and friends? It’s bleeping weird guys.
Especially since the person didn't have their facts straight. Lordon has all kinds of things wrong with him, but there's no need to slander him.

Reactions: 9
If the person who writes comments to her family is on here….unsolicited comments to people you don’t know, who arent public figures is not a good look. and more likely confirms Niomi’s narrative that there are crazy, weird people online and not to listen to them. And just in general can be quite uncomfortable for the person receiving them. I’m sure you meant well but please stop.

aaand back to the thread. Another insta paragraph of Niomi saying absolutely nothing but buzzwords straight from Lordons life coaching school. There’s no substance to anything she says anymore, all this masculine/feminine energy bollocks. people who have time to come up with these commentaries are just bored.

Reactions: 28
Spoke too soon 🤢
Here’s a screenshot from the video on his latest Instagram story.

View attachment 1970952

Ive said it once & I’ll say it again. They’re both mental
Ugh! Why is he such a freak?! His behaviour is so juvenile and such a turn off. Note how Nims didn't re-post this to her stories. She did go along with it, but I hope even she feels embarrassed by his behaviour here, because how is this funny? Hopefully we've just witnessed the moment where Nims got the ick. Probably just wishful thinking.

Leaving comments on Verity's profile is not a good look. The info obviously came from here, but could have been written by anyone, since Tattle is an open forum. I'm sure we have a lot of lurkers!

Reactions: 22
Spoke too soon 🤢
Here’s a screenshot from the video on his latest Instagram story.

View attachment 1970952

Ive said it once & I’ll say it again. They’re both mental
urg he is such a walking red flag. Also is there anything more ick than a guy who says juvenile stuff like this then follows it with kiss “x”

Reactions: 13
My reaction to her fist in his mouth full of teeth : :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Both of them are definitively reading there. The sudden awareness about the work done by Indonesians is suspicious and so fake.

And the cap like Forky. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On a yoga retreat, but she still has enough time to read through comments? Bish, please.
E0076EDF-EE1E-4CC1-ADCD-43201FB27AE6.jpeg

45AF4583-CE6C-4C26-AF03-0111B183FEA3.jpeg

Also, that apology one sounds contrived AF. Is it from Harold Timmerman?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
On a yoga retreat, but she still has enough time to read through comments? Bish, please.
View attachment 1971520
View attachment 1971521
Also, that apology one sounds contrived AF. Is it from Harold Timmerman?
1676805913485.jpeg

Come on, there’s absolutely no new approach! First, she has never ignored the comments, since she used to delete them and block people who don’t go her way. And then, I’m pretty sure she keeps doing that.

Jame probably convinced her to send fake messages to herself. And speaking of the devil, here’s his new approach:

1676806209640.jpeg

I don’t follow this account, never liked or commented their posts, but here he is, going from a profile to another to get more followers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
'Liking my new approach' yeah if looking unprofessional, weird, and frankly like you just have far too much spare time on your hands is positive then sure 🤷‍♀️ wasn't it well known that Gleam advised influencers not to reply in that manner? She is honestly so weird these days, get a job or a hobby for fucks sake. She's absolutely useless.

Reactions: 37
He's nearly 40. And he's sticking his GF fist in his mouth for IG content? He also can't read the room - there's tons of things he does where she looks stiff and uncomfortable (tip: you can say no, Nims). Also when does he do any of his 'life coaching'? Like when in the day does he actually do any work? Having a partner with close to zero ambition or work ethic is a MASSIVE turn off. It's one thing to be young at heart and kid around, but that's ALL he does. Nothing is tempered with ambition or drive, or any real world convictions. Real hippies work the land, campaign, protest, have a set of anti-capitalist world beliefs (the latter they both deffo DON'T have - scamming capitalist greed-bags, both of them). There's also a quiet aggression and petulance about him that whiffs off the screen. I don't get any kindness vibes. If he was a total bum but at least kind and considerate that would be *something*.

Imagine his honest dating profile: 'Familial rich, got an allowance, lazy AF, totally immature, kinda irritating, controlling, and will totes sponge off you if I can. Also give a tit about getting dressed properly or my appearance. looking for someone to be their worst self, to compliment the fact I am licherally The Worst. Bye, love Lordon.'

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They're both bored out of their minds. Even the snark isn't interesting anymore. I can feel my mind checking out and my will to live diminishing just by looking at their photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In his post he says that the guy sold them a really expensive coconut. In Niomi’s version he gifted it to them and she can’t believe the kindness. Weird!
If someone was to point this out to her, she’d surely have another meltdown similar to #nailpolishgate, which later caused the bright tribes and shadows post 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whoever is tagging and commenting on her family's and friends profile is really showing a childlish behavior. Just stop that. They are well aware of the embarrassment nimbecile became. That idiot is not listening to her friends and family so leave them alone. Ps: that story with the fist or hand whatever really confirms she lost the plot and he is freak and creep goblin that makes me want to vomit .those two are the biggest clown ever.
---
Her latest stories are really the final nail in her "career" coffin.

Reactions: 21
Her stories/posts are really giving the vibe of when you somehow get caught having to look at someone’s tedious vacation photos (that they narrate to you as they slowly go through each one) and that person hasn’t realized that those photos are most interesting to the person who was on the holiday. Like, really, that random man was nice and played music for you? Wow.

She really finds it fascinating that she’s in Bali lol but she thinks she’s rewriting society’s norms in doing so lmao.

And don’t forget guys, when you are soft and relaxed you are FEMININE and when you are busy and ‘go go go’ that is MASCULINE energy. Insert standard line about how you can ~appreciate both~ but of course those things just are gendered and one just is feminine and one is masculine because Niomi et al say so. Of course the feminine just happens to NOT be energetic and ambitious but you can still have a place for both!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone have a printscreen of her saying that the man gave her the coconut for free?

Reactions: 4
Perhaps it was a way to get her the f out from the place because they were both scaring people. "Here put that in your horse boyfriend mouth, no need to show that monstrosity here".

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have a printscreen of her saying that the man gave her the coconut for free?
Here you go:

1149F1E6-100B-4B63-9E47-F902D9D597F1.jpeg

I think what happened is Lordon says there were coconuts and niomi just mentions one. Niomi probably got hers free and Lordon was charged double whatever the farmer normally charges, maybe an extra charge for playing music, and a surcharge for just boogying through his farm uninvited 😆 Jokiing. I have no idea how land access works in Bali. Please don’t harangue Niomi and Lordon!

Reactions: 8
The "masculine" vs "feminine" energy tells you everything you need to know about Niomi's mindset about these things. Women are fragile, quiet damsels, dreaming of peace and babies and men are strong, energetic leaders and should do all the actual work. But then, what is she doing with Lordon, who has neither of those supposed "male" qualities? He's a lazy, grifting bum. The girl's head is an empty coconut. Don't project your issues onto us, Nims, we see you!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.