Niomi Smart #57 Niomi Shart: Get the shts, practice the splits - in Bali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forky is the type of a man who has to constantly compliment himself because nobody else will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Forky struck the right balance of hilarious, stupid, and not completely evil. Can't say the same for Lordon.
True, he was pretty harmless and watching their car crash unfold was hilarious. My favourite moment was them filming themselves getting lost in the jungle - I think I was glued to tattle the whole day 😅

Whereas Lordon genuinely scares me (not just his gummy horse teeth). He is cocky, culty and controlling, but also seems like a right idiot. I know he didn’t go to uni, and I feel like he would have really benefited from some further education before being let out into the real world.

Side note: I’m not bashing people who didn’t go to uni, I didn’t go myself, but I had a bit of a rough few teenage years which made me mature quickly, and I feel like I had to learn a lot about life the hard way which I do believe has made me a very grounded, grateful and understanding person. Lordon seems to have been given everything on a plate and it shows.

Reactions: 44
I voted from Dreamy Joe then I remembered that he was a mirage so I gave my vote to Forky for the lols he provided.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Two whole pages without any reason to throw up 😅 we can do it!
Spoke too soon 🤢
Here’s a screenshot from the video on his latest Instagram story.

B2EC30DE-8C5E-418F-B211-1FBC62665EB6.jpeg

Ive said it once & I’ll say it again. They’re both mental

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Loving that not even one person has voted for London. Niomi herself probably lurks here and even voted for Joey.

Similar to others, I voted for Forky because he brought about my favourite Niomi exploits, Paris and lost in the jungle/secret service rescue. Great entertainment without the fear factor that culty Lordon has.
---
Spoke too soon 🤢

View attachment 1970952

This is disturbing. Also, Lordon’s mouth is bigger than most people’s faces, let alone their fists. Why would he think it’s surprising he can fit teeny bird Niomi’s fist in there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Spoke too soon 🤢

View attachment 1970952

I can’t fucken even.
C800EB1C-3889-49F7-A12A-92CCE4006B77.jpeg

This might be the most clothed she’s been in Baaahli. Unfortunately, I can’t help but keep staring at that sad excuse for hair - blonde isn’t a good look for you, Nimbobs.
3DD3CF1C-90BC-40B1-93E5-BFCB863819F7.jpeg

And they took time from their vacation to go on another retreat. Really? I honesty can’t fathom what goes on in their heads, aside from a whole lotta nothing.
B8067FBD-C9DF-4449-A33D-0890BC549B58.jpeg

‘My time in India’…I’m sure that’s the only thing it reminds her of. Also, Nims wouldn’t know anything about ‘authenticity,’ even if it bit her in the ass.
3EAA5982-9653-4D00-A5BC-B2B581132C49.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Um.. why is it such a no brainer exactly? I don’t get it. At what stage did he think it would be a good idea to do that, film the whole scene and post it on social media?

I assume they’re bored AF when they’re together, nothing to talk about, so the only way for them to entertain each other is to interact on Instagram. Yeah, and make sure to overplay while looking at the camera. Umpteenth red flag..
---
Also, the guy tagged himself..

1676786631267.jpeg

1676786671061.jpeg

Talk about creepy creatures.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It has occurred to me that if they get married before she escapes the cult, she's got some branding choices to face around any name change.
If Niomi White - White Skin and Eat White would certainly be interesting, and the prospect of the double-barreled Niomi Smart-White is just... special.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nims’ latest grid post is supposed to be all boho chic inspiring, but all I see are dirty feet on white sheets.
63B989BF-18FB-4C6D-B219-EC50A06F08CD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
All she does is complain about London. Why does she live there if she hates it so much? She has the means to live anywhere she wants to.

There are people who have lost their homes in Turkey and Syria and she’s complaining because living in London is too “masculine”. Give me a bleeping break 🙄

If the person who wrote this reads here (which obviously they do because this info is straight from a previous thread)… Please stop. We’re all concerned but this is overstepping. It’s no wonder Charlotte and Emily and Val and all her old normie friends that she dropped have gone private. I am surprised that Verity hasn’t blocked and deleted but perhaps it’s just poor ‘tech’ skills. Would also think Niomi would ask her to delete it but maybe they aren’t speaking.

1676794195568.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I think that the putting her fist in his mouth video was really embarrassing for Niomi. Niomi want to convince is that he is the cutest tall guy who was popular in high school but in fact he is so embarrassing. I think that she will dump him when they are back in London, just like how she dumped Forky because she blamed him for getting lost in the jungle

Reactions: 21
Well her last post looks like it was written by Lordon. It sure reads like some of the things he shares, so I wouldn’t be surprised.

D85F38F4-9CA8-4D6F-BBDF-184D44605BBF.png

on a different note, if I were Lordon I wouldn’t go off path while walking with Nims we all know how it ended the last she did that

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In his post he says that the guy sold them a really expensive coconut. In Niomi’s version he gifted it to them and she can’t believe the kindness. Weird!
I would tend to believe Jamie since Niomi lives in a bubble where she thinks she’s a Disney princess, that everything is so beautiful and everybody loves her and is always so kind to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If the person who wrote this reads here (which obviously they do because this info is straight from a previous thread)… Please stop. We’re all concerned but this is overstepping. It’s no wonder Charlotte and Emily and Val and all her old normie friends that she dropped have gone private. I am surprised that Verity hasn’t blocked and deleted but perhaps it’s just poor ‘tech’ skills. Would also think Niomi would ask her to delete it but maybe they aren’t speaking.

View attachment 1971188
Agreed. Can we not send messages to her family and friends? It’s bleeping weird guys.

Reactions: 67
I wonder if the Indonesian cleaner who cleans dirty feet of the Smart-White bedsheets is living their feminine or masculine energy?!

And FFS - what goes on tattle stays on tattle. If you’re a freak commenting on friends and family posts, please stop! You do not speak for tattlers! Enough.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.