Niomi Smart #56 Niomi Shart's bright tribes and the Shadows of Tattlelife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Officially got blocked after leaving a comment expressing why I’m unfollowing her after years of supporting her lol. Gotta love influencers who just want to silence any criticism.
I think I know which one was your (double) comment - it was super polite, and the kind of constructive criticism that Niomi apparently welcomes. I would really like to know what goes through her head as she reads people questioning her intentions and purpose, does she not stop and think "they have a point"?? Or is stating "I have the best intentions" enough, don't bother with the details?

Anyway this definitely proves she is NOT up to any conversations, she just wants her arse licked by as many people as possible.

Reactions: 14
I think that police should get indeed involved... if they continue their vapid naked motocycle rides through town. How is that behavior accepted in Bali?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rather than having written the “enough is enough” post she should have made a post addressing her change in content. Imagine if she just said something in the lines of:
“my content is changing, I’m no longer exclusively plant based, I am no longer as engaged in sustainability issues. I have no intent on going back to those topics, instead I plan to continue to share my lifestyle content as I live and travel between Bali and London. This may be different to what some people came to this channel for, and I understand if my content no longer resonates and you choose to follow different accounts that fit you better”.

just OWN it, don’t blame others for asking questions about this sudden change
Totally agree!

Also, let’s for arguments sake assume she’s not full of tit and really does have stalkers (although highly unlikely lol). Ok, well, what stalker would read that post and suddenly go “Huh, you know what? Maybe I should just unfollow her instead of stalking her and sending her scary DMs.”

It doesn’t work like that! What kind of bizarre mental gymnastics logic is that?

It’s disingenuous because the post has nothing to do with wanting people to stop or her safety or whatever. It was purely to get attention and VICTIMIZE herself. It’s all deflection from the fact that the other 99% of the “negative” comments are actually valid constructive criticism.

Reactions: 34
I'd love for governments to regulate stuffs online, like influencers promoting dangerous 'natural' remedies (activated charcoal) or unproven, possibly dangerous stuff (cryotherapy).
I tried to not comment on it much, as to not powerlevel, but their biohacking is literally just what people with auto immune diseases do to get around ( and it works, it's not pseudo science lmao).
I have finally a diagnosis but I've been getting iv therapy for a few months now (vitamin c + glutathion + b12). Anyone with joint pains will also know that cryotherapy helps a lot (so does infra red sauna). If you're in a lot of pain and your medication isn't cutting it out, I urge to ask your GP/rheum about it and see how they feel and what they recommend.

I know she's into it now cause that dumbass of Lordon is into weird carnivore diet, the secret to never age apparently (say that to your hairline love); so I'm curious to see how her diet will evolve. I had to cut off gluten (I MISS BREAD) and keep a low carb diet (sigh)(🎻); and truly life is sad without croissants and fresh fruits. Maybe this is the year we'll see Niomi living on beef liver and eggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, I think the direction this is taking is really dangerous. I understand that certain kinds of comments are not accepted, like insults.
But a lot of the people she blocked didn't cross the line in my opinion.

She and her weird boyfriend are creating a bubble for themselves without criticism or reflection. I would not be surprised if this includes distancing from her family, too, in the long term.

I also don't think she understands that people have taken her as a role model and are rightly disappointed, or maybe she wasn't up to the role.

I unfollowed her a year or two ago when she posted something like "finally flying more than 2h again after the pandemic" (I think to Mauritius). I was shocked at how unreflective she was. Everyone is struggling with sustainability but she could at least talk about it or engage in dialogue instead of ignoring the problem.

Her ignorance at some point just made me angry.

I talked to a friend of mine and she said that you have to remember that many influencers don't have a proper education and have never worked in normal jobs with everyday conflicts. It does something to you, she honestly doesn't strike me as an adult, mature person.

Reactions: 34
The woman cut off her best friend, you would think she cares about random followers ?

Reactions: 41
I think that police should get indeed involved... if they continue their vapid naked motocycle rides through town. How is that behavior accepted in Bali?
It’s probably not, but sadly the island seems to have been overrun by dumbfluencers like Niomi and Lordon and tourism is a very important part of Indonesian economy. I don’t even want to think about how utterly disrespectful some of those influencers must be towards local customs.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
"Good at heart and with best intentions" says a princess having a tantrum about nail polish, constantly getting photo of her miserable arse, doing effing nothing all day exploiting locals with her privileged economic situation, has no clues about anything happening in the world. Girl, you just highlight every day what a narcissistic idiot and dumbass you are. Give us an example of anything good you have done in the last 5 years.

---

Screenshot_20230130_091434_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I tried to not comment on it much, as to not powerlevel, but their biohacking is literally just what people with auto immune diseases do to get around ( and it works, it's not pseudo science lmao).
I've auto-immune too (Hashitoxicose, Hashimoto), but Niomi doesn't and it's still dangerous no matter what. Nobody should take any supplements (or shots, or IV) willy-nilly, without having a doctor back you up, it can duck you up badly. Cryotherapy has no scientific back up, it could be anecdotal (happy if it's help you) or placebo. Cryotherapy, like sauna, can be dangerous for some people and again they should talk to their doctors. Niomi has no background in healthcare, no knowledge to recommend any of those treatments. She did the IV because her boyfriend told her to, she took charcoal because someone on instagram told her to. It's dangerous behaviour for her and whatever influenceable followers she has.

Long story short: people should listen to their doctor(s) not random people on the internet, especially when they are paid to promote stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
It’s probably not, but sadly the island seems to have been overrun by dumbfluencers like Niomi and Lordon and tourism is a very important part of Indonesian economy. I don’t even want to think about how utterly disrespectful some of those influencers must be towards local customs.
Exactly … I bet she asked the balinese woman in the juice shop if it is ok to film her … not.

Reactions: 6
I've auto-immune too (Hashitoxicose, Hashimoto), but Niomi doesn't and it's still dangerous no matter what. Nobody should take any supplements (or shots, or IV) willy-nilly, without having a doctor back you up, it can duck you up badly. Cryotherapy has no scientific back up, it could be anecdotal (happy if it's help you) or placebo. Cryotherapy, like sauna, can be dangerous for some people and again they should talk to their doctors. Niomi has no background in healthcare, no knowledge to recommend any of those treatments. She did the IV because her boyfriend told her to, she took charcoal because someone on instagram told her to. It's dangerous behaviour for her and whatever influenceable followers she has.

Long story short: people should listen to their doctor(s) not random people on the internet, especially when they are paid to promote stuff
Agree, it’s dangerous and irresponsible for her to post about this stuff.

It’s also very ironic: isn’t she the queen of “I’m so healthy” ?
She’s (theoretically) getting all of her nutrients through her ah-maaazing diet and doesn’t have any medical issues, then…she does not need to be taking fistfuls of supplements or doing treatments all the time. There’s a huge cognitive disconnect there.

I legit think she’s orthorexic.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
1675073037427.png

Kinda sad that ppl need to justify their questions by "don't get me wrong", "with my best intentions".
Sugarcoating Miss narcissistic to not hit a nerve otherwise she will do a crisis. What a cry baby Niomi is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What a slap in the face to brands who paid her large sums of money to be featured and she’s just “not bothered” about analytics, likes and followers.
It’s so entitled and she just expects the money to keep flowing in. This is what infuriates me with her work ethic, such a lack of professionalism, she puts such little effort into the opportunities in front of her. Just wants to have her cake and eat it.
The sooner brands get stricter on their deals based on likes/comments and actual activity and make the pay checks smaller the better.

Reactions: 31
View attachment 1921379

Kinda sad that ppl need to justify their questions by "don't get me wrong", "with my best intentions".
Sugarcoating Miss narcissistic to not hit a nerve otherwise she will do a crisis. What a cry baby Niomi is.
Right? Here’s another example (that I’m guessing won’t be around for too much longer…PROVE ME WRONG NIMBOBS)
3C23984B-A7A1-4BBB-BD10-08689BDD3322.jpeg

Also, I’ve finally figured out why I was so intrigued by this photo.
77648DB9-5FBE-4482-8BC6-5B46CFE7F20A.jpeg

7CAA09F4-DDB7-430F-AB75-5BF2F3413B6B.jpeg

And just for shits and giggles, a few more choice thoughts from the latest vid.
3732A37B-C02D-4AB4-8FF2-265BF4DC3959.jpeg

Yeah, that glowing you feel is probably the turmeric itself, since it fucken dyes everything a yellowish hue. 🙄

5972F00D-F980-408E-8280-117E39A4687D.jpeg

This might be the most honest you’ve ever been about yourself.

4758C49C-C907-4C34-8CFE-06A3A49B7CEC.jpeg

…except your follower count, your source of income, et cetera.

72EDF85A-A881-4C53-9FEE-D62A24F365E4.jpeg

CRINGE. 😬And still, all I see are teef.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Honestly just remember to report her when her ads aren't disclosed. The more trouble she gets in for that, the fewer brands will want to work with her because she's damaging their image.

Reactions: 11
Jamie is too tall. More so than his teeth and jawline, that's what I find offputting about him. He's so long and stretched and gangly, all skinny floppy limbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dear all,
nothing else really happened:
- she and her loVe did some cryotherapy, in a bikini
- they did some dancing on the beach, in a bikini
- they did some workout in the gym, in a bikini
- they recreated the waterfall kissykiss photo she does with every boyfriend, in a bikini
- they did some moto riding across Bali, also in a bleeping bikini...
Girl forgot her pants and brains back in London. God help us all..
Let's not forget, she also had coffee!☝

An awesome recap, thank you! 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The woman cut off her best friend, you would think she cares about random followers ?
She also missed her grandfathers funeral and her sisters birthday. If family and friends don't matter why should followers.

Reactions: 24
She also missed her grandfathers funeral and her sisters birthday. If family and friends don't matter why should followers.
Well she did allow her family a christmas breakfast which is such nonsense.

I am quite enjoying her insta and YT her comments, so interesting to read the comments from her fans with this group think mindset and toxic positivity nonsense, the tribalism of her light is quite silly. I really find it worrying and nervously amusing that they lack any critical thinking and the ability to challenge the face value stuff she portrays. Yikes!

Reactions: 9
I interpret her saying she’s “kind and has good intentions” as “I know I’m not a bad person”. I don’t think anyone (except the most psychotic person) wakes up and thinks of how they are gonna ruin someone else’s day or do something bad to others. The thing is that sometimes we try our best and things still go wrong. When it does, the fact that it wasn’t our intention to upset doesn’t excuse the behaviour or grant us forgiveness. We can’t place the blame on others for how our “good intentions” are translated. She really needs to pop the influencer bubble she’s in and self reflect.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.