Niomi Smart #56 Niomi Shart's bright tribes and the Shadows of Tattlelife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear desperate housewives of the shadows,
last thread went by so fast!! we really are the most productive shadows in the history of housewives! Let me try and make sense of all of this shall we?
But first off.. thread title by.. well Nimbobs herself if I might say so..
After the pedicure and nail colors gate that happened like 10 days ago, Nimbobs went bananza on her Instagram about all the scrutiny and hate she gets online, people calling her fat (as if!), people doing detective work on her (it's litcherally typing her boyfriend's name on google), and about how enough is enough. I personally though that she's quitting IG or something drastic like that, but nope. All she did was divide her followers into 2 groups: the bright tribes (aka brainless ass licking fans) and the shadows (no explaining needed). Her bright tribe started kissing her non existing ass in the comments, and some comments went on to describe tattlers as desperate housewives who have littcherally nothing better to do with their lifes... hmmm makes me think of someone's biggest life dream..

Dear Nimbobs,
us tattlers don't DM you, don't write on your comment section, give you the minimum amount of attention on YT and socials because A) you don't deserve that attention and B) We condemn such behavior. But we gathered in this lovely forum to express our opinions and criticize, because your life is a product you're selling, and as any other product we shall give our honest opinion on it ☺

Dear all,
nothing else really happened:
- she and her loVe did some cryotherapy, in a bikini
- they did some dancing on the beach, in a bikini
- they did some workout in the gym, in a bikini
- they recreated the waterfall kissykiss photo she does with every boyfriend, in a bikini
- they did some moto riding across Bali, also in a bleeping bikini...
Girl forgot her pants and brains back in London. God help us all..

Let's carry on doing what we do best 😍 Long live the shadowzzz. Littcherally!
PS: a video just went live and counting on the brave people who will give us the tea 😅

Edit: forgot to say that the Shart part of the title is credited to the genius @Lionsden and Nimbobs last episode of diarrhea :cool:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
You work fast my friend! Thank you :)
My pleasure! usually more sarcasm is put into our recaps but I didn't feel inspired at all! she depresses me and as I mentioned before it's not even funny anymore to make jokes about her :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sold, you guys! I believe it's real love between them. It took me a while, but it's now so clear that she is truly happy and thriving and Jamie McToothy is The One! How could I have not seen for such a long time! I'm finally free from the Shadows and proudly joining the Bright Tribe!
Niomi is such a hard working girl, the commitment she has to her career and followers is so inspiring and motivates me to get my lazy bum off the couch and do something with my life. And the kind of friend she is, so loyal! I can't, I'm drunk on her energy, I'm on a Nims high! ❤

Seriously, I've never seen more vapid, clueless, lazy couple! Even if I had all of her money and opportunities, I still wouldn't want to live that way. They give nothing back at all. And even these opportunities will disappear if she keeps this sanctimonious behavior up. What is her agency getting out of her at this point?

Thanks so much for the new thread! Awesome as ever!😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I haven't watched Niomi's new video yet ( a sunday adventure in bali) funny how it's no caps now , I've been having a good day so wasn't in the mood but was reading the comments, here are a few more before she annihilates them and some more ass kissing ones, oh boy...

1675027323938.png

1675027439281.png

and an example of Niomi's Bright Tribe:

1675027417421.png

I'd love a definition and an example of an "online attack"

1675027472666.png

Reactions: 14
How funny that she whines about government not taking down forums when little miss shart arse is not disclosing any ADs. Guess she needs more official reporting on herself from the shadows and her creep pervert.

---

Ps: @LolitaBlah as usual pure poetry the recap! Licherally shadowy and from the abyss of darkness!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s so weird that Bradley liked her recent post… makes me think that he was never really that into her and just saw their relationship as an opportunity to grow a larger following on social media and go on gifted holidays. Surely he’s not a fan of her new LoVe!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
How funny that she whines about government not taking down forums when little miss shart arse is not disclosing any ADs. Guess she needs more official reporting on herself from the shadows and her creep pervert.

---

Ps: @LolitaBlah as usual pure poetry the recap! Licherally shadowy and from the abyss of darkness!
Right.. This is a gossip site, she's acting like it's the dark web where illegal money transfers, identity theft and other stuff is arranged and happening while her current "love" has a shady past a mile long. Smh.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
This rebellion is all coming out from Jamie I guarantee it, so begins the Isolation. The silly cow does not even see it, first the family/friends and now her career.

Reactions: 49
I would love for her to think for a minute exactly how the government is gonna regulate this. So easy to say, but what is the UK goverment exactly supposed to do?

- block certain sites. Okay, new ones will open up like weeds, individuals can use vpns
- make it illegal (lol), okay they move their servers abroad. Because guess what, they have no authority anywhere outside of the UK.
- Try to find the people posting or the people running the site. The two points above still stand, also, ain’t no body got time for that, stop kidding yourself.

Death threats and stalking is different and should be taken seriously. However, mean comments is not something they can or would ever want to bother dealing with. There are humans dying, being trafficked and murdered, criminal gangs etc but hey! Let’s stop tattle!

Reactions: 23
This rebellion is all coming out from Jamie I guarantee it, so begins the Isolation. The silly cow does not even see it, first the family/friends and now her career.
Oh for sure, he's telling her stuff like "They are attacking my name and business now all because of the true love we have for each other. Don't let them destroy that" blah blah...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
---
This is such a good point. Double standards all the way.

Reactions: 23
Just watched the latest YT video. I think it goes without saying but if there is indeed a person who sends her emails every day and goes through her rubbish, and they are here: please go away. You need help. (Wonder if that was why she deserted the shed?)

Not sure what she intends to do with a "community of love and light." Followers do not = community. People united in loving you = fan club. A community involves a two way relationship.

Reactions: 36
What an universe irony that since dating a "business life coach", all of the "influencer" crap she has built over the years is going down the drain...including her dignity and self respect. I truly believe he is her downfall. She will not get over this. She was dumb, but now she is nasty bitter vile dumb. No way karma is not showing up at her door.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also, I lol'd when she said she was never bothered by number of followers and rarely looked at her analytics. She never had to--she absorbed a huge number of followers almost immediately from the other Brit Crew members. Imagine being so uncurious about your work that you don't look at analytics. Imagine thinking you don't need to because of the level of success you almost instantly have.

Reactions: 34
I'm only a minute into the vlog but she's sitting there talking about her dream facial while squishing her face making her own wrinkles.. le sigh...

1675031886310.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she dedicated 2/3 of her new video to addressing the 'haters'.......despite being so so happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok Im not a body language expert but the way his body was leaning away from her was like um...

1675037139750.png

ok if the kindness outweighs non butt kissing then why is she complaining about it? Jamie White strikes again.. ok I can't watch anymore, bleh

1675038166515.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Was watching the part of the video where she says "I know I have the best intentions and I have a good heart" and GOOD GOD she sounds so bleeping full of herself. If I ever heard someone say that in real life they would get the most vile side eye from me. Who says that about themselves?? One thing to say that you do your best to be a good person, another to declare yourself so virtuous and superior through no one's opinion but your own.

Not to mention she has been on a whole tirade about being "selfish" recently. So do you have good intentions or do you only think about yourself? She needs to get her story straight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.