Niomi Smart #56 Niomi Shart's bright tribes and the Shadows of Tattlelife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was watching the part of the video where she says "I know I have the best intentions and I have a good heart" and GOOD GOD she sounds so bleeping full of herself. If I ever heard someone say that in real life they would get the most vile side eye from me. Who says that about themselves?? One thing to say that you do your best to be a good person, another to declare yourself so virtuous and superior through no one's opinion but your own.

Not to mention she has been on a whole tirade about being "selfish" recently. So do you have good intentions or do you only think about yourself? She needs to get her story straight.
The thing about Niomi is that she talks about how good and kind she is, how big her heart is. You just never see it in action.

Intention is an empty word that only looks good on paper if you never follow through.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Rather than having written the “enough is enough” post she should have made a post addressing her change in content. Imagine if she just said something in the lines of:
“my content is changing, I’m no longer exclusively plant based, I am no longer as engaged in sustainability issues. I have no intent on going back to those topics, instead I plan to continue to share my lifestyle content as I live and travel between Bali and London. This may be different to what some people came to this channel for, and I understand if my content no longer resonates and you choose to follow different accounts that fit you better”.

just OWN it, don’t blame others for asking questions about this sudden change

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I don't believe for one second the stalker is real. If it is, she's constantly telling them exactly where she is at that exact moment and posting content showing her housing situation. I'd hope she's not that dim, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 31
Taking breaks to finish that weird video of hers.. looks like her subs are up??

1675041100319.png

1675041127139.png

doesn't care right...

1675041185213.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing about Niomi is that she talks about how good and kind she is, how big her heart is. You just never see it in action.

Intention is an empty word that only looks good on paper if you never follow through.
I've never heard a kind person call themselves kind :ROFLMAO: girl it's ok we can see you for who you are

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wouldn't a really kind person, who has wealth, a large following, and all the time in the world, want to use that money/reach/time to do something charitable? Last video/post I can find where she did something for charitable is from Jan 2019, helping grandpa Ian with a charity Christmas tree collection. Have we even see her for anything particularly kind for friends or family?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Officially got blocked after leaving a comment expressing why I’m unfollowing her after years of supporting her lol. Gotta love influencers who just want to silence any criticism.
Oy sorry, she just blocks anything that isn't rainbows and unicorns, can't imagine having that kind of an attitude at an actual job while hearing actual feedback.

Reactions: 26
Some choice commentary (with some hilariously timed but appropriate Nimbobs expressions)…we’ll see how long they stay there, assuming they haven’t been deleted already.
2BA8685A-8504-4282-B53E-EAAD7DB02EC9.jpeg

84AC6B27-1E84-4719-A774-277F26997C8D.jpeg

1DE921FE-D00F-4168-863F-884250724970.jpeg

174A4F42-6DD5-4F2C-B49D-977E8841606A.jpeg

DDD3717A-979A-4BBF-BEF8-4851C424C21B.jpeg

FF04CE8E-BE2E-4072-8439-89ACC58098E2.jpeg

02F5AB2F-1AE0-4DE8-9A41-90BB4E076542.jpeg

28A57952-7D7E-422D-A422-5572F2E7CEAC.jpeg

---

I've never heard a kind person call themselves kind :ROFLMAO: girl it's ok we can see you for who you are
The lies we tell ourselves in order to survive. In Nimbobs’ case, it's her entire life.

---

Officially got blocked after leaving a comment expressing why I’m unfollowing her after years of supporting her lol. Gotta love influencers who just want to silence any criticism.
My actual reaction would be 🙄. She’s so contradictory, and it's appalling how her Bright Shites don’t see this. I guess critical thinking skills are heading the way of the dodo.

- - -

Oy sorry, she just blocks anything that isn't rainbows and unicorns, can't imagine having that kind of an attitude at an actual job while hearing actual feedback.
…which is probably why she doesn’t have an actual ‘job.’ I can’t remember who commented on the fact that the rest of that group has moved on, or have changed their trajectory to things that are more reflective of what their lives are like now, or where they want to be. Broken record here, but she’s still in the 2015 social media landscape, where she’s still doing what would’ve been the bare minimum then, but expecting the same response she would’ve garnered then. Problem is that people have upped their game, which is also partly why (I think) the popularity of the Brit Crew didn’t survive: They banked on quantity, not quality. Nimbobs has never been about the quality of her product, which was something that people called her out on early in her career. But many people, her target audience included, grew the fuq up, and moved on. It would probably be in her best interest to do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
It’s totally fine since I unfollowed anyway but found it funny. Just proves even more why I now dislike the girl

Reactions: 15
Little Miss "I went to Law School" thinks that the government should shut down platforms where people just... talk and discuss things... because... she doesn't agree with people's opinions? You can tell she went to a crappy uni for Law.

If we bored housewives of Shadowland were launching a stalking campaign or sending something terrifying to her house - like, I don't know, high calorie foods and swimsuits that cover her flat ass - then maybe I could see her point. But no one here even seems to DM her, much less stalk her. We're allowed to talk.

Poor thing, spending 20 minutes of her SOOOO HAAAAAPPY time with her LOOOOOOOHVE on us evil shadows.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She only supports what her opinion is.

I know she's anti choice and discussion but she really wouldn't like to live in the world she's creating herself.

This video is painful...

1675045244580.png

Flattery will get you nowhere Niomi

1675045351409.png

1675045446241.png

1675045564282.png

1675045593953.png

all about conversation right?

1675045631835.png

1675045658249.png

yes the 50%

1675045711013.png

then she ties herself to any other content creators on the internet saying that if they get negativity that she's part of that pain too.. omg

1675045849720.png

she's so annoying, I can't even imagine a president whining this much .. why is she immune from a random opinion?

1675045939531.png

---

Her definition of "abuse" is actually not good to be honest.

---

What the ff.. she got threats and then she compares online comments to be the same? If that happens the the Police investigates and hopefully gets the psycho, but she ties that to her post about reporting comments and harassing ppl who don't admire her 100%.

1675046234742.png

---

Ok so she said it was not physical stalking but online, usually threads written on phone or computer are actually looked at.

1675046661474.png

---

Yes words such as "Jamie" and "white"

1675047641131.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The problem with this line of thinking is that you aren’t actually free, and whatever your self is, is usually tied to the identity of whomever it is you’re dating. Hard pass, former Gleambot.
D3648503-31F2-4018-8BF8-27B885E03181.jpeg

C0891EFC-3C2E-4C42-88A7-9899CEBC4E84.jpeg

---

But no one here even seems to DM her, much less stalk her. We're allowed to talk.
The whole idea behind the concept of free speech, and freedom of the press, is to allow for checks and balances. If something seems amiss, people most definitely have the right to talk (at least in the western part of the world), to question it, and to challenge it. Now that people are questioning what her motives are more and more, she’s all up in arms about it. Beetch, having an open discussion (even in the form of gossip) isn’t against the law, nor is it particularly dangerous. What’s more dangerous is *not* having it at all. Dictators shoot down discussion, authoritarian regimes do the same thing. What people chat about on forums like these ones are things that she’s blocked from further discussion on her own platforms. She can block all she wants to, that’s her prerogative, and if it’s genuine malicious commenting, then 100% I agree she shouldn’t have to deal with that. But she can’t discern what’s actual constructive criticism because her own head is so far up her bikini-clad ass, and that is unfortunate, because the constructive criticism that we’ve seen/she’s deleted could be used to help improve her social media presence. Shut it down automatically? Then stay stagnant. It’s no wonder she’s losing subscribers at the rate she has been.

Also, she’s on fucken vacation. You can’t worry about this tit until you get back to London? Isn’t your PR and management supposed to deal with these things? Don’t care about my analytics, my well-covered ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
How funny that she whines about government not taking down forums when little miss shart arse is not disclosing any ADs. Guess she needs more official reporting on herself from the shadows and her creep pervert.
And what about the government taking her business down for scamming people? Geez, it’s always a one way street with this dumbass.

Apparently, she said she’s kind, with a good heart and good intentions? Such a delusional phoney. Good people let their actions do the talking, bad people let their talking represent their lack of good actions. Period.

---

So she dedicated 2/3 of her new video to addressing the 'haters'.......despite being so so happy.
So that’s what her Sunday adventure was about? Whining..? She’s so wiiiild 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

---

She only supports what her opinion is.

I know she's anti choice and discussion but she really wouldn't like to live in the world she's creating herself.

This video is painful...

View attachment 1920941

Flattery will get you nowhere Niomi

View attachment 1920944

View attachment 1920948

View attachment 1920950

View attachment 1920951

all about conversation right?

View attachment 1920953

View attachment 1920954

yes the 50%

View attachment 1920955

then she ties herself to any other content creators on the internet saying that if they get negativity that she's part of that pain too.. omg

View attachment 1920956

she's so annoying, I can't even imagine a president whining this much .. why is she immune from a random opinion?

View attachment 1920958

---

Her definition of "abuse" is actually not good to be honest.

---

What the ff.. she got threats and then she compares online comments to be the same? If that happens the the Police investigates and hopefully gets the psycho, but she ties that to her post about reporting comments and harassing ppl who don't admire her 100%.

View attachment 1920960

---

Ok so she said it was not physical stalking but online, usually threads written on phone or computer are actually looked at.

View attachment 1920967

---

Yes words such as "Jamie" and "white"

View attachment 1920977
This screenshot 😅

1675049485974.jpeg

Yeah, great tactic, Niomi. You’re such a badass 🙄 didn’t she say in her post she would ask people to leave instead of blocking or asking them to stop?

1675049614200.jpeg

Did she actually say she received death threats? Such a f*cking liar. And no wonder people know where she lives given all the information she shares on the Internet. Wow, that’s official, her last dry brain cell has left the room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Who is running Smart Skin while she's been off chasing men on holiday for the past few years? I see other influencers/creators working on their "brands" and businesses day in and day out. All Nims does is yoga, complain and post half-naked photos.

---

the weird staged poses at the waterfall are VILE. I would be so embarrassed to even share this content on a vlog publically.

Why did she tag the brand on this area..?

1675053562408.jpeg

Not everyone is going to like you, Niomi. Make your peace with that.

1675053614770.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is such an idiot wearing a bikini on a motorcycle and not even holding on to anything. At least she’s wearing a helmet? But if she falls off while the motorcycle is in motion, she’ll (sorry to be so graphic) basically skin herself alive.

She’s one of those people who just assumes “oh nothing bad will ever happen to me! That stuff only happens to other people!” and just tra-la-la’s her way through life, like it’s cute to be so carefree.

Not to mention: it’s weird and kind of rude to go everywhere in public wearing only a bikini…just because you live in a tropical beach-side area, does not make it appropriate to go into places of business wearing only that.

Attachments

Last edited:
She is such an idiot wearing a bikini on a motorcycle and not even holding on to anything. At least she’s wearing a helmet? But if she falls off while the motorcycle is in motion, she’ll (sorry to be so graphic) basically skin herself alive.

She’s one of those people who just assumes “oh nothing bad will ever happen to me! That stuff only happens to other people!” and just tra-la-la’s her way through life, like it’s cute to be to be so carefree.

Not to mention: it’s weird and kind of rude to go everywhere in public wearing only a bikini…just because you live in a tropical beach-side area, does not make it appropriate to go into places of business wearing only that.
I think that she had a boob job.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'd love for governments to regulate stuffs online, like influencers promoting dangerous 'natural' remedies (activated charcoal) or unproven, possibly dangerous stuff (cryotherapy). Also undisclosed ad #The_Istana

I do feel bad for anyone getting stalk, that said Niomi couldn't stop bragging about her 'gatehouse' in 'SW London'. Guess what is the first result on google when you search those terms. And she did the same when she rent in Kensington and in Canggu. She is brainless 🙄

For someone with a 'job' and self-worth that relies entirely on her body, you'd think she would be careful when riding in the rain. I don't think she could cope with her body being cover in scars for months.

Reactions: 19
I really hope she drifts further and further into obscurity. This is not about the genuine haters/trolls. I commented on a post of hers saying how irresponsible it was of her to go to a charity event during the pandemic while feeling unwell (it later turned out to be covid). I got blocked 😃

She wants a cult-like following of worshipers, not a genuine community. Otherwise she would accept genuine criticism about her entire lack of awareness, her abandonment of sustainability and contradictory behavior.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.