Niomi Smart #56 Niomi Shart's bright tribes and the Shadows of Tattlelife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she have paid for her shed in full? If she is not paying off a heavy mortgage, she might have substantial earnings through her Airbnb.
Yeah, I have wondered about that too. I don't recall if she ever mentioned a mortgage. The shed is a little goldmine. I checked the listing a while back and it was fully booked for months at £200+ a night.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How many times has she bragged about her supposedly morning routine already? Luckily she flew to the other side of the world to have coffee and coconuts 🤦🏻‍♀️ it would have been impossible in London or any other place. Yeah, right.
Totes. I live in London and I've never seen a coconut, or a coffee, or a handstand. She's right! I'd better save up to go to Bali to see those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And she keeps proving she's truly despicable! At least she's admitting all she wants to do is be lazy. Never thought I'd see such an openly ungrateful, proudly ignorant and unapologetically offensive "influencer". I was wondering how is she not disgusted with herself, but if you can kiss and more 🤢with Lordon, nothing else seems so horrible.

Reactions: 16
Hi Niomi, feel free to disappear in Bali forever with your horrendous boyfriend but please stop documenting it 🙏

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I have wondered about that too. I don't recall if she ever mentioned a mortgage. The shed is a little goldmine. I checked the listing a while back and it was fully booked for months at £200+ a night.
Who takes care of the shed for Airbnb guests for her? There must always be someone who’s easy to contact for people staying there, I wonder who does that for Niomi?

Reactions: 6
Who takes care of the shed for Airbnb guests for her? There must always be someone who’s easy to contact for people staying there, I wonder who does that for Niomi?
The listing says 'hosted by Emily.' She manages 35 listings on Airbnb and has a support team that's available 24/7.

Reactions: 8
You guys!!! thank you for helping me with collecting the thread titles and all ❤
All right... let's do this!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.