Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RunningAvocado

Rather than having written the “enough is enough” post she should have made a post addressing her change in content. Imagine if she just said something in the lines of:
“my content is changing, I’m no longer exclusively plant based, I am no longer as engaged in sustainability issues. I have no intent on going back to those topics, instead I plan to continue to share my lifestyle content as I live and travel between Bali and London. This may be different to what some people came to this channel for, and I understand if my content no longer resonates and you choose to follow different accounts that fit you better”.

just OWN it, don’t blame others for asking questions about this sudden change

• Heart
Reactions: 82

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Ah, good old Forky, leathery and racist yet endearing because of his stupidity. When can we expect him to get the shits, and practice his splits, in Bali?
OMG this could be a next thread title: Niomi Shart: Get the shits, practice the splits - in Bali
:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Dear desperate housewives of the shadows,
last thread went by so fast!! we really are the most productive shadows in the history of housewives! Let me try and make sense of all of this shall we?
But first off.. thread title by.. well Nimbobs herself if I might say so..
After the pedicure and nail colors gate that happened like 10 days ago, Nimbobs went bananza on her Instagram about all the scrutiny and hate she gets online, people calling her fat (as if!), people doing detective work on her (it's litcherally typing her boyfriend's name on google), and about how enough is enough. I personally though that she's quitting IG or something drastic like that, but nope. All she did was divide her followers into 2 groups: the bright tribes (aka brainless ass licking fans) and the shadows (no explaining needed). Her bright tribe started kissing her non existing ass in the comments, and some comments went on to describe tattlers as desperate housewives who have littcherally nothing better to do with their lifes... hmmm makes me think of someone's biggest life dream..

Dear Nimbobs,
us tattlers don't DM you, don't write on your comment section, give you the minimum amount of attention on YT and socials because A) you don't deserve that attention and B) We condemn such behavior. But we gathered in this lovely forum to express our opinions and criticize, because your life is a product you're selling, and as any other product we shall give our honest opinion on it ☺

Dear all,
nothing else really happened:
- she and her loVe did some cryotherapy, in a bikini
- they did some dancing on the beach, in a bikini
- they did some workout in the gym, in a bikini
- they recreated the waterfall kissykiss photo she does with every boyfriend, in a bikini
- they did some moto riding across Bali, also in a fucking bikini...
Girl forgot her pants and brains back in London. God help us all..

Let's carry on doing what we do best 😍 Long live the shadowzzz. Littcherally!
PS: a video just went live and counting on the brave people who will give us the tea 😅

Edit: forgot to say that the Shart part of the title is credited to the genius @Lionsden and Nimbobs last episode of diarrhea :cool:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Callan

VIP Member
Oh I think we all know for sure that she picked up a parasite when she was in Bali last year that's still making her ill and it's name is Lordon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

mg95

VIP Member
This is all so funny to me. Of course he scammed her out of Valentine's Day 😂 This is the Niomi who used to show off the flowers Joe would randomly buy her mid-week and the advent basket he set up for her leading to Christmas. She's a romantic at heart and this broke clown has weaselled his way out of doing anything nice for her. How is a chilled evening at home any different than every other day in Bali? They do nothing 24/7 as we've seen from her repetitive "morning routine" posts. It would not surprise me if he doesn't actually propose and says what they're doing "choosing love everyday" is more meaningful than the contract of marriage. I don't think he could afford or would want to buy a ring anyway. It's so sad how far gone she is. I think this is really it for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

MuthaCuppa

Imagine going all the way to Bali just to practice doing the splits! Might pop to Skegness to practice my roly polies.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Callan

VIP Member
How funny that she whines about government not taking down forums when little miss shart arse is not disclosing any ADs. Guess she needs more official reporting on herself from the shadows and her creep pervert.

---

Ps: @LolitaBlah as usual pure poetry the recap! Licherally shadowy and from the abyss of darkness!
Right.. This is a gossip site, she's acting like it's the dark web where illegal money transfers, identity theft and other stuff is arranged and happening while her current "love" has a shady past a mile long. Smh.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

sydneybarrett

"we both agreed that Valentine's Day can feel forced" - OR he said it and you agreed (which is how I assume most things go in their relationship).

"instead of dining out we're having a chilled day eating at home, enjoying each others company. instead of cards and presents, we're writing each other letters at home" - now why do I feel like this man is broke AF & probably can't afford fancy dinners or fancy gifts but his manipulative ass twists it like it's more special this way & her dumb ass falls for it. Idk it reminded me how in one of her recent vlogs she talked about their date and the date was he took her for a walk in the park at night (when she said trees were speaking to them or whatever lol). I also assume this is why they're living in Bali atm, 'cause he can't afford her fancy lifestyle in London. But I'm sure they both agreed to live there of course ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 61

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Couples who are genuinely silly and spontaneous in love don't need to tell the world they are every 5 minutes. It's all so forced and performative.

Reactions: 60

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
What is this obsession with forcing all her boyfriends to lift her for photos? We get it, Niomi, you weigh 5 lbs and that’s your whole personality…once was (more than) enough

• Haha
Reactions: 60

earlgrey

VIP Member
great timing from selling meal replacement shake to bad stomach because something she’s eating isn’t agreeing with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Mrs.Scamander

I can't get over that Huel video and how she "couldn't" shake the bottle. She's just TOO SMALL AND ADORABLE to shake this adult-sized bottle, you guys!! Her only option is to hold it in both hands and shake her entire body, like a child would, because she is SO SMALL. Have you noticed how small she is? She needs a Tall Man to shake the adult-sized bottle for her because she just can't do it because, and I cannot emphasize this enough, she is very small.

(It makes me actually irate that there are women who think this is a cute thing to do. It enables misogynists like Lordon and makes life harder for those of us who work in male-dominated professions, especially those that are physically demanding.)

• Haha
  • Heart

squacksquack

Chatty Member
I miss Forky. Bless him. At least they were unintentional comedy gold together. This pair are just tragic.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
What will Lordon's letter say?

"Roses are red
Dragon fruit is pink
Your bank balance
Is my favourite kink"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Grapefruits712

“Love wins” is so overdramatic. It sounds as if she’s in an LGBTQ+ relationship or some other relationship where they faced prejudice. As far as I know, disliking someone based on their actual (horrible) past actions isn’t discrimination Nimbobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 57