Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. I hope she doesn’t have kids with this weirdo. Poor future children and also poor her, because I don’t see Lordon sticking around. Children or not, I don’t give this relationship more than a year. He’s too ‘free-spirited’ and once he gets the clout he wants from her he’ll dump her for the next dumb woman with money. I genuinely don’t think they like each other that much.

Reactions: 18
My god. I hope she doesn’t have kids with this weirdo. Poor future children and also poor her, because I don’t see Lordon sticking around. Children or not, I don’t give this relationship more than a year. He’s too ‘free-spirited’ and once he gets the clout he wants from her he’ll dump her for the next dumb woman with money. I genuinely don’t think they like each other that much.
Er i dont think hes free spirited...he THINKS he is. No true free spirit rents a flat in Kensington and feels they need to go to Bali,hes such a fake.

Reactions: 27
Niomi is a weirdo too. I know she’s struggling more and more with her issues, but still, something is wrong with her.

Look at me sucking me belly in then I release the tension.
Everyone can do it with or without food poisoning. I can do it after drinking a glass of water.

"Retreat back to bed" I laugh at this one. Just say that you went to bed.

"My appetite completely went which is so unlike me" : what appetite do you have Miss I starve myself with 6 blueberries

The scoop of the post : Niomi can poop, obviously we already know this since she's full of it.

She just explains what is a strong gastroenteritis.

She missed the orgy night. Don't worry Niomi, you will have more time to train your splits.

View attachment 1891268
I would say it's the delusional state of your no-brain that you feel. No brain confirmed.
Niomi blocked me becsuse i mocked this "guiding therapies" person. What is all that non sense? It was a tummy bug. Jeez.

• Haha
  • Wow
it’s evident that the “career” of influencer is v short. Once an influencer gets into their 30s, they tend to go down the mummy influencer route or home renovation stuff to generate “content.” Niomi floating about doing duck all demonstrates how limiting a career it is when she doesn’t actually work. Her post about getting the runs was a new low. Avocado chef is another one who needs to get a real job.

Reactions: 23
She acts like she’s still 20. The people who watched her 10 years ago are now in their 30’s with actual lives and interests. I don’t know any women in their 30’s who still post selfies showing off their bodies with their shorts wide open like this. It’s embarrassing. As you get older, you realize you don’t need to brag and show off because you become more comfortable with who you are.

She’s a mess. Lordon has brought out the worst in her.

I’m very skinny, but it’s not on purpose (hyperthyroidism). I would never post photos showing off my body because I know it triggers people. It’s disgusting. She should know better.

I’m actually really disappointed because I used to love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The video on the beach is like the stereotype video of a dead wife from a movie....geeeez chick is dumb and cringe. "I shart for hours, and now frolicking on a beach"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she holds her head up at the beginning.. the ego is strong with this one.

Screenshot_20230119-081256_Instagram.jpg

Also those words are empty coming from her - her entire focus is on her looks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Officially done and unfollowed. What a little biatch she is. That story about her nail colour - that’s right, be a c*nt to those who provide you with money.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Omg wtf. "Audience" okayyyyy. Her fingernails went from white to blue actually. Cant even get her own story straight.

What she failed to understand about the whole thing is it wasnt about nail colour it was about being inauthentic. Which is what we were querying which we are fully entitled to do. Especially as so many ppl followed her due to her vegan clean eating lifestyle which she has now ditched. She is entitled to change of course but at least address it. Dont treat your followers like idiots. All that time they followed her vegan life which she just ditched when Bradley came along. Wasnt like he was such an influence in her life he only hung around for a few weeks. Enough to start eating oysters. Ok then. So it was all an act? At least explain yourself. A man was all it took for her to change.

She has rubbed ppl up the wrong way due to all of this and the nail stuff was just another example of this BS. shes trying to say we got upset that she didnt disclose about her changing her colour. Argh. Such a smug,rude,condescending post. I bet she takes it down.

You know where this attitude is coming from? Yes...him. im quite sure he is all "peace and love" but if ppl dont agree with him he goes hell for leather pass agg and sarcastic. Theyre both smug creeps and deserve each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she CANNOT pull off sassy like this. She sounds rude and embarrassing, the second hand cringe just set my teeth on edge. When will she learn weakly written snappy comments are not a good look for her 😬
What is she thinking?! She can’t go any lower. She more vacuous & less likeable by the week.
Her BF appears to be using her. Her family & friends have dropped out of the picture including Charlotte who Niomi seemed to depend on hugely post break-up. She no longer does anything which could vaguely be described as work. When this relationship ends (and for her sake I hope it does) apart from her mother she will be alone.

Reactions: 25
I thought the crux of the nail colour thing was wondering whether she was being authentic with her posts... Not actually about her nails

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.