Niomi Smart #54 I always blame the universe for my stupidity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Niomi erased the pictures of her surprise birthday party that her mom and Charlotte threw for her? I can't find the photos on her IG feed.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can someone remind me of that book she ""read"" in lockdown and kept using as a propos in every picture ?
Shantaram, which I reckon she only ever got 1/4 of the way through 😂
Screenshot_20221229-194304_Instagram.jpg

It was mainly just a prop.
Screenshot 2021-10-11 at 21.24.56.png
ns4.jpg

Always sure to get that engagement ring in shot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Does no one close to these influencers find their behaviour weird, I wonder, or do they all just ignore people who voice their concerns?

Niomi's Lordon, Carrie's Shrek - walking red flags but their families seem to be ok with everything 🤨

Reactions: 15
I used to be into new age bullshit for a long time because it offered me comfort, but after reading a number of “law of attraction/manifestation” books and watching videos about this topic, I just had to realize that it’s all. the. same.

There is NOTHING new, not a single original thought to the book she’s reading now that differs from “Manifest”, I can assure you that.

The main idea is, think happy thoughts and everything turns out fine! That’s it. In one way, this “philosophy” fits Dimbobs because it implies you can simply wish for and concentrate on whatever you want and you shall get it, on the other hand, it’s odd because according to the LoA, she manifested Joe leaving her, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I used to be into new age bullshit for a long time because it offered me comfort, but after reading a number of “law of attraction/manifestation” books and watching videos about this topic, I just had to realize that it’s all. the. same.

There is NOTHING new, not a single original thought to the book she’s reading now that differs from “Manifest”, I can assure you that.

The main idea is, think happy thoughts and everything turns out fine! That’s it. In one way, this “philosophy” fits Dimbobs because it implies you can simply wish for and concentrate on whatever you want and you shall get it, on the other hand, it’s odd because according to the LoA, she manifested Joe leaving her, lol.
But you don't understand, that was the universe telling her she was on the wrong path and dating the wrong JW

All jokes aside, bestie has zero taste in books for a self-proclaimed bookworm. If she was into books, she'd be branching out and reading about different topics. She just reads (well, actually carries a book around) the same old self-help books that lack sustenance or original ideas

Reactions: 19
I'm sure new age stuff helps some people, like astrology, or tarot, or crystals, or sports, or acupuncture, or Chinese medicine, or whatever, but to me it's so obvious that whatever she's doing just doesn't help Niomi but she doubles down instead of doing the hard work of admitting in the immortal words of Taylor Swift "it's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me."

Reactions: 21
I still believe that it is like that in her head. She just keeps going in the rhythm of her stupidity.I really don't know how she is able to function with only AIR in her head.

She will end up like that one girl everyone avoids because she is a lunatic acting like on shrooms "channeling" the universe and destiny. I'm not sorry for her. She is attracting what she puts in the world which is total bullshiiit. I'm just sorry for her family.

Sorry but I will not let that creepiest of freaks and pervert to be near my little sister. Ever. Keep your delusions in Bali Miss and be stupid there. Alone and miserable.

*I would not

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I do wonder if Jamie is the one pulling the strings and starting to isolate Niomi from her friends and then family e.g. Xmas and starting to take more control in a passive manner. She is quite fake in alot of what she does and I cannot quite put my finger on it but the light in her eyes is out and she is is working harder to convince herself more than ever she is happy, tired of disappointment etc she is just on this trajectory of absolute misery and burning her support system in the process.

Reactions: 27
Likorange said:
Hilarious how his parents probably paid upwards of 100k on his secondary school education just for him to become a total waster!
Generally people go to that sort of school for the name and the connections, the quality of the education is usually a secondary concern.

If anything, the most shameful thing is that with all those networking options, he needs to use an influencer girlfriend for the appearance of success.
They probably spent close to €700,000 if he was there for 10 years and boarded... children aren't sent there to necessarily excel academically, but in an effort to make sure that they are mixing solely with the right calibre of young gentlemen. Building connections, not getting led astray by the wrong sort etc. A surprising number of children who leave the most expensive boarding schools do so with zero qualifications, or very low grades and have no need to concern themselves with what they'll do next. After a couple of years of travelling [Again, thanks to parents] they'll get well paid jobs curtsey [again] of their parents / parents friends. Of course more do study hard and go on to challenging work or they pursue the arts, some the army but there are a lot of Lordons, and many first born sons choosing lazyness safe in the knowledge they will inherit large family estates / farms to live off.

His parents house looks lovely, but any inheritance will be going at least three ways so Lordon needs another income to keep himself in expensive dental products. Enter Niomi.

These two are licherally parfect for one another. Both Chinless / weak jawlines.

She'll be eating raw liver with him by the Bali moonlight soon enough.

Reactions: 25
Isn’t Charlotte single now?

Imagine if Nims cut out Charlotte because she hooked up with Joe 🍿👀

It’s gotta be something major for them to unfollow each other.
Trying to decide who would infuriate Niomi the most if it was suddenly revealed they were engaged to Joe…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha Charlotte would be a far better fit for Joe. I'm just saying what I see on social media, but she has this warmth if you know what I mean, like there's an actual human in there. Nims is very off, very fake and uptight, like a bot (with no intelligence).

Reactions: 23
Let’s not put Joe on a pedestal here, he’s clearly just into really thin girls with a thick head of hair. Charlotte was the one that knew from the beginning she didn’t like Joe that way, so she passed him off to Niomi. Where did this theory they recently hooked up come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Compared to morally corrupt fakes like Forkster and Lordon, Joe can go on a pedestal in comparison, yeah he's probably shallow in some ways, I mean he WAS attracted to empty airhead Nimbobs but I don't get the slimy ick from him the way I do with the last two twits she's been obsessed over.

Reactions: 42
Let’s not put Joe on a pedestal here, he’s clearly just into really thin girls with a thick head of hair. Charlotte was the one that knew from the beginning she didn’t like Joe that way, so she passed him off to Niomi. Where did this theory they recently hooked up come from?
That’s just a joke, I don’t think everyone here thinks it happened or that it will happen but it’s nice to think about the possibilities 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well we are witnessing dimbobs relationship with a sex cult pervert and crappy dumb life coach from Bali and her doing an AD for a dildo and creepy interview about contraceptive so anything can happen 🤷‍♀️ each low of lows and each crazy tit of crazy shits checked! And we thought nothing more dumb than being lost in a jungle cannot happen 🤣 but HERE.WE.ARE! In 2023, we are aiming at a biggest breakdown ever or a sex scandal, I'm telling you 😅😅🤣 either way she is a mess and will continue to be the dumbest mess on earth.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.