Niomi Smart #54 I always blame the universe for my stupidity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get how she can "read" all these self-help books and still end up with the likes of lordon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, it looks like a productive time for Nimbobs…I wonder how long it’s gonna take her to ‘read’ this one.
8CDCF1B8-6342-4374-9DE9-9B9E7E44494C.jpeg
Poor luv, even she’s got so little faith in her reading abilities she’s having to rely on her subconscious to process literature instead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Call me a literary snob but she wouldn't know a good book if it smacked her around the head

Reactions: 27
Well, it looks like a productive time for Nimbobs…I wonder how long it’s gonna take her to ‘read’ this one. With all the time she spends manifesting, sending out positive vibes, and tarot card reading, she could, I don’t know, do some actual work. But then again, that would be expecting too much.
View attachment 1837851
View attachment 1837852
Our favorite bookworm is back at it 🤦🏻‍♀️ apparently, she can only read books she gets for free. Good for her as this one seems to be full of serious nonsense. Perfect for the deep fried semi-brain cell she has left.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A review of the book.. "a lot of words but doesn't really say much".. sounds familiar :rolleyes: And Niomi will be drumming back her wildness soon.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's used Manifest as a book prop for too many insta posts so it was about time we got a new one.
Enter new book prop 2023...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
More productivity! But also, relatable content! How she’s managed to make it this far is beyond my comprehension.
Also, please let 2023 be the year where we STOP WITH THE HAIR-OVER-THE-ONE-EYE-CYCLOPS LOOK.
769E4DFC-71EB-4937-90F3-69801CA7BBA3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t Charlotte single now?

Imagine if Nims cut out Charlotte because she hooked up with Joe 🍿👀

It’s gotta be something major for them to unfollow each other.
I hope she did, she would deserve it after consoling, listening and just being there for Nimbob after the breakup…while Niomi just ditched her for a dick with overgrown teeth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone remind me of that book she ""read"" in lockdown and kept using as a propos in every picture ?

Reactions: 1
Let the incremental brain washing begin!!! I wonder what she will be like in a years time. Her life has defo changed a lot in the last 6 months. All driven by a man. Which unfortunately is not rare. Many women end up the same. I think Niomi was a lost soul after her breakup so happily and easily being remodelled. Its fascinating in many ways!!! She may think shes just growing up and she is, we all change and it is a bit silly of her fans to be annoyed shes no longer the innocent yoga hummous girl any more but she is definitely with someone that she is entirely blinkered by and most probably happy to be.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if Charlotte finally stood up for herself and that’s what made her “toxic” in Niomi’s eyes. If she is going through a breakup she probably reached out to Niomi and expected her to be there for her, but of course she doesn’t have the time because of Lordon’s imposition on every single move and aspect of her life. Maybe Charlotte threw it back in her face that she was there for her and welcomed her into her friend group and threw her OTT birthday parties and she’s never had her friendship reciprocated so Niomi and Lordon decided “this is a toxic person who no longer serves you”. Maybe she doesn’t serve her now but if Lordon ever finds a new blood source Niomi will really be wishing she had someone like Charlotte. Imagine banking your entire life on that guy after knowing him all of 6 months. He’s definitely working some master manipulation on a vulnerable and unstable Niomi. Sad to see but she really can’t be helped at this point. I thought the Forky days of right wing nonsense and fat-shaming were the lowest we could go and now I wish we could go back

• Sad
Reactions: 35
So this book was definitely a Christmas gift from Lordon
Almost 100%. Id say he soothes her fall outs and break ups by saying its them/the universe/need more deep breathing and nothing to do with her. This is all speculation of course. Shes definitely anchored by a man. But many women are. And say most of her females friends are the same thats why the breakup was so bad

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.