Niomi Smart #54 I always blame the universe for my stupidity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably nourishing herself with the other half of that dragon fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I genuinley think she will end up getting pregnant soon and start rambling on about things like a "natural birth", not getting thebaby vaccinated etc
I don't know if she'd openly talk about things like not getting a baby vaccinated though. Even if she believed it, I think she'd be aware it wouldn't be a popular standpoint, and is more concerned about keeping followers than being transparent.

We're on page 50 of this thread already, yowza!
Next thread title suggestion time! I nominate the below from @Grapefruits712 !

Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I dunno, man…I think I prefer Nimbobs not posting anything at all. What a bore. 🥱🥱🥱
567E5B4C-89EE-4053-94BF-CDA631947FD2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
C'mon Niomi, we want the tea on your orgy!

But, seriously, I can't see her going to that sort of thing. Unless Lordon brainwashed her completely...

Reactions: 18
C'mon Niomi, we want the tea on your orgy!

But, seriously, I can't see her going to that sort of thing. Unless Lordon brainwashed her completely...
Judging from her gym moves she's clear that sexy :ROFLMAO: room in 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hasn’t posted anything for the past few days because she’s probably been alone, while Jamie is occupied with his local business or activities. It happened often the last time she was in Bali. Constantly waiting for a man to be available to her. What a sad life.

Reactions: 26
Checked Awakened Dreamers IG and no sight of Nimbobs.
You can see there was some cultural appropriation and some pictures of that multiorgasmic DJ surrounded by his wives I presume
ECEDDCAF-276E-4D6E-9398-FF0433BA2961.png
C504E9C9-8D93-4C82-A8FD-F973F7FCA5CA.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I can appreciate a nice bum but something about Niomi’s flat white ass gives me the ick every time I see it (which is far too often).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.