Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BWGossip

Chatty Member
It's was her face when Lordon smiled at her for the first time 😅 .

Isn't she a feminist? (womenforwomen stuff) The pill has been one of the greatest tool for women's liberation in the last century. It's widely prescribe to teens because it's a safe, cheap, convenient, reliable and highly effective method of birth control. Sure, it's not perfect and doesn't suit everybody but it's a conversation people should have with their doctors, not with some moronic youtubers.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I def think Lordon is Niomi’s way of trying to show the world (cough Joe cough) that she does have a sexual side and doesn’t always have a stick up her prim skinny arse. But I mean, if she wanted to start dressing like a roadman and using vibrators she doesn’t need a creepy boyfriend for that. It’s very weird that she uses men to reinvent herself

• Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
Now I understand why she went radio silence. She needed to pick carefully a picture of them to post, and this is apparently the best shot she could have. Looks like she’s screaming for help and is hiding her disgust with a fake smile.

1672282996559.jpeg

Why is he almost sticking his tongue out?

• Haha
  • Sick

Lammington

VIP Member
Her family seems to love her so much, I don't understand why she is prioritizing Lordon over them for Christmas. Her grandparents won't be around forever, it's the first Christmas without her mum's father, and her little sister won't be that small forever, she'd cherish the time with them. She didn't know Toothy 6 months ago, why can't she spend 1 week without him? Next year, when the relationship is over (hopefully), she'll be happy to have spend one of her favourite day with people who actually care for her. It's stupid but it makes me kinda sad...
It's interesting to me that she and Joe could never find a way to do Christmas together, but she's going to Ireland for her first Christmas with Jamie. Whether this is because she's willing to do anything to avoid being single, or because he's love-bombed her into compliance I think is yet to be seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

coriander

VIP Member
No GP would ever just start a 16 year old, or a patient of any age on an oral contraceptive 'just because'. Why is she making things up???

I do love the title 'contraception - a candid chat', noticed that she's started to write in all lowercases to try and keep up with the general trend (years behind as usual)
But Nims!!! Nobody, literally nobody cares about your experience with contraception, please do a candid chat on why Joe dumped you!

Last edited:
  • Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
That sign leaves a bad taste in my mouth anyway tbh because it’s about what other people can do for Niomi once more. It could’ve said something (even though any of these would be a lie, but still) about how she likes to lift other women up or make women love themselves through wellness or take care of themselves with Smart Skin - but instead, the main point there is that she uses other women to make her stronger. Everything about her these days seems to be about what use she can extract from other people, and anyone who doesn’t say yes to her or pacify her or give her something else she considers useful is out.

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I'm not even watching the vlogs anymore, just reading the comments. She looks so rough in those screengrabs in the previous post. In fact, she always looks like crap these days.

I can't believe she's featuring Lordon so heavily in her vlogs after what happened with Joe. She's such a dimwit, but this also tells me she thinks this guy is for keeps.

Callan

VIP Member
Page 1 of this thread had a poll that asked if people predicted a Christmas engagement. We will find out soon.
Yeah might be a big, scary day for all of when we check Tattle and their Instagrams in the next upcoming hours...

Also Merry Christmas to all the lovely Tattlers and to those who don't celebrate lots of love and hugs just the same, stay warm, stay safe and healthy. And get some down time to relax <3

• Heart

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
The lovely 2022 recap on her Insta is rather quiet about a certain piece of cuntlery...he won't be happy!

Last edited:
  • Haha

mg95

VIP Member
I wonder if part of the Charlotte split has to do with Niomi’s weird attitude toward western medicine. Her comments come from such an uneducated place. I couldn’t believe the snippet I saw on insta. She probably spout some of Jamie’s nonsense to Nurse Charlotte and she rightfully looked at her like she was crazy. If Niomi really chose this man over her only actual true friend then what a major loss. She’s pathetic. If this doesn’t work out her life will truly be completely empty. No female network of Charlotte’s friends to fall back on again. She deserves whatever she gets. What a self-centred loser. I’ve lost all softness I might have had for the 2016 Notting Hill Kate Middleton wannabe version of her. That girl’s dead and she may never have been real at all.

Critchley

I think this is something that GPs in the US do? Correct me of I am wrong? But I have seen this in TV shows, but NO GP in the UK will offer any kind of medicine/treatment more than they have to as it is all just another cost . I really think she has invented this having seena us sitcom
Adding my 2 cents as a medical student in the US:

Generally we prescribe BC to non-sexually active teens to either regulate an irregular ovulation cycle, or help with severe menstrual migraines/bleeding that interferes with quality of life (there are girls with debilitating pain whose lives are changed!). If the patient has PCOS, birth control can relieve symptoms of acne and hirsutism. Sometimes it can be used used to treat PMDD.

Hormonal birth control is absolutely not something we hand out to everyone like candy! It’s a little weird that she says her doctor offered it without any specific reason…

Edit: I’m guessing her entire “they force fed me hormones!” anecdote is a lie, and that her whole “reject modern medicine” shtick is an attempt at appealing to her cult overlord Donkey boyfriend

Last edited:

QueenBW

VIP Member
Wow she's brought it entirely on herself but she's sooo vulnerable right now I almost feel sorry for her...being with someone her friends and family clearly don't like is going to isolate her so much, and this guy is real bad vibes. She's going to get trapped.
Yeeep. I know she's vile but I've also lived through a super toxic relationship and have since gotten training and it's all a massive red flag and it does make me worried for her, the way I'd be worried for any other woman who's so obviously vulnerable and acting so stupidly.

It's been 6 months-ish and she's already isolated. Not spending the holidays with her family - which she always did even when in a serious relationship. Ignoring or "cutting out" long-time friends like Charlotte. Basically, she's going to Dublin because nobody wants her if she comes along with Donkey. She almost has no one left but him. It usually doesn't happen so fast.

• Sad
  • Heart