Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irvinelane

VIP Member
She’s soooo wiiiild, soooo funnyyyy, soooo happyyyy 🥱🥱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Gardensnail

She's hosting her family for 'breakfast'? Talk about chucking her loved ones scraps! Breakfast?! That's the saddest 'compromise' I've ever come across. Not even lunch! Not even dinner the night before. She'll probably chuck them a croissant over her shoulder, on the way to the airport.

Also that thinly veiled vindictive side out again. Not content with brazenly saying a friend had been toxic in a vlog (knowing full well they'd know who they are), she's now brazenly omitted any Forky from her 2022, AND said she was actually mentally unwell and unhappy slap bang in the middle of that romance. I dislike Forky, but it's yet another dig at someone on the other side of her vlog that is totally unnecessary. She's such a bitchy brat! Holy shite!

• Haha
  • Heart

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Oh she’s definitely happy. No longer single at 30, wealthy family and BONUS he doesn’t have a job! So not only can he accompany her on PR trips (how many times did she throw a strop because Joe was working and couldn’t go ice skating 🙄) but he also won’t look down on her for how she makes her money. There’s no denying that, as dreamy as Joe was, he and his family found Nims being an influencer an embarrassment. No matter how successful she was in that field and how much money she made they never took her seriously/felt proud of her and that had to hurt big time.

edit: also, as someone has already pointed out; home/wedding/baby content will keep her in the game for longer. Without that “path” she was lost for content.

Gardensnail

My now husband was introduced to my folks after 3 months. We then spent THREE christmases apart at our respective family homes. It was only after we got married we started doing the whole, your in-laws or mine Christmas swaperoo/nightmare. I only say that cos I really love being home for xmas, and though I know I need to do it, I get homesick at my in-laws knowing my parents are either alone or just with my sister. And Nims has voluntarily CHOSEN to do this? Already? When she doesn't have to? I think it would be much healthier for them to spend a week apart at least! No one will die, Nimboid. Barnacles the pair of them. So odd.

And the thought of her being a mother. Christ on a whopping big bicycle, no. Narcissistic mothers are extremely damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

iz10101

Its funny how she started the video with I have never been interviewed in my videos and I immediately thought of this video of Joe interviewing her. I think that with this video Jamie wanted to introduce his helpskills to her audience, but no one is talking about him. If this is a deep chat for them then it means that they are really empty in their heads

100% Jamie is using her channel to advertise himself here. Giving a taster of what his life coach sessions are like with the comments about her personality thrown in.

• Sick

slothella22

I reckon Verity liked Forky quite a lot because she knew him and Niomi had been friends for a long time before they got together and he was quite successful in his right with his PT business. Sure he liked featuring Niomi on the Insta for likes but to be fair they were both using each other for content. Where as Lordon has completely lovebombed Niomi (major red flag) especially as they’ve moved in together so quickly and he comes across as such a leech.

Clover123

VIP Member
Not only that, but does she not have a single friend to be like “hey we love that you’re in love, but you’ve had 2 long term relationship fail after you published it all online, maybe hold back this time?”
Well we've all seen what happens when a friend raises a concern- they get featured in the next vlog as a toxic presence who doesn't "serve" Niomi anymore. They'd also get added to the roster of women not supporting women as they should- as the ambassador of women for women, Niomi knows that anyone who doesn't support her new relationship with a donkey is a bad feminist 🫣

• Haha

malino_

Ha, so the WomenSupportingWomenuk instagram doesn't let you like any of the comments anymore, when you hit the little heart.

Censorship of legitimate opinions and questions from other women is not support.
Lol they’ve just removed comments & commenting all together on that post… seems to be happening a lot these days with brands Niomi is affiliated with. See a pattern yet Nimbobs?!

• Haha
  • Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Lovely @palmer I am so so sorry this has happened to you especially days before Christmas. If someone can do this to you that abruptly you are better off without them and thank your lucky stars that a man capable of doing this to you did not waste another year of your time. Let yourself grieve in whatever way you need to and seek therapy if you can, Niomi is fucked up because she thinks she got over this in days and didn't get the help she needed, but that doesn't have to happen to you. We are all here for you ❤

• Heart
“Women must support women” Not if they’re lazy scammers, babe. I’m not going to support you blindly just because we’re both women when you’re lying to your followers, deleting comments (that aren't even rude, just calling you out), and doing nothing to support anyone but yourself.

The “women must support women” mantra is just an excuse to make us feel bad for calling her out (when we have good reasons too). Such bullshit.

Niomi, SHOW us how YOU are supporting women*, and maybe we’ll support you too.

*in ways that don’t involve getting freebies in return

• Heart

mg95

VIP Member
The General consensus is that her Mum dislikes the speed with which she moves with men, and this is why Lordon isnt invited to the Smart family Christmas, or allowed to spend time with DaisyMae etc However wasn't Marcus selected to be Daisy's godfather?? Her teenager daughter's boyfriend was selected for such an important role makes it apparent that the family have moved quickly with welcoming Niomi's bfs before. Maybe it's Lordon who wants to keep his distance?

New year will bring pregnancy, probably after their Bali trip, where she will hope to trap him in London permanently.
I take that as naivety on her Mum’s part. Niomi and Marcus were in their early 20s and very serious, despite their age, because they’d been together so long and seemed on the path to marriage and a joint career as daily vloggers. I can see her Mum now being hesitant with Lordon because they’ve been burned so many times before. With Marcus it was age and growing out of the relationship, with Joe it was a serious relationship and then a blindside after engagement, with Forky it was supposedly friendship as a strong foundation and then poof he’s gone and McDonkey shows up on her arm to her birthday party. I also think her Mum saw how depressed she’s been and has been placating her but she’s reached a limit. With Lordon it was too much too fast and I’m still shocked he was allowed on the boat holiday. I get the feeling Verity is now very weary of introducing a 4th man to Daisy May and also investing in a 4th man when she’s seen how the other 3 turned out. Daisy May used to spend the odd weekend with Joe and Niomi and stay at their house. Highly doubt DM will be sent for sleepovers in Lordon’s dungeon. I also think for the family it can be emotionally draining to have to get to know new people like that and welcome them into your home over the holidays, shifting the comfortable family dynamics. Christmas 2020 was depressed single Niomi, 2021 was the year of Forky, and now it’s the cult leader. Maybe her family will be glad to be rid of her so they can enjoy some peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

MaggieRoo

7FF8E2EE-223E-4287-96D9-4CB9DCC87C63.jpeg

The amount of times he rubs his teeth with his tongue in his videos is disturbing.

Is it caused by too many teeth? Too much saliva? Either way, ick ick ick.

He’s really got the I don’t care I’m unprofessional, unmannerly and ungroomed vibe down

• Sick
  • Angry

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I agree with whoever said it would be better if she just saw some guys casually for a bit tbh - for her to realise it's fine to date or casually see men for a while, you don't have to marry the first one who will have you