Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
has anyone here tried smart skin? is it bad that I actually like the golden jelly cleanser I feel like that's her only decent product.
Strangely enough, I haven't parted with any of my pension to enrich the slush fund of Sludgeskin's gravy train 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

QueenBW

VIP Member
"My Love."

But still won't put his full, gummy face on the (more permanent) grid. Just stories. Huh.

Seriously, he's just got a creepy, icky, all together boke-y vibe. But without the beard? There's a saying in Spanish that translates as everything that covers you up, helps. And the beard was definitely helping.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

lcd77

^ which is sad because they will let tourists live a normal life while their own people are oppressed. Le sigh. The right wingers in the US would love to put something like this into action here for everyone it seems.
Yep, that's what pisses me off tbh. Specially the quote on the post "I want to emphasize for foreign tourists, please come to Indonesia because you will not be charged". It's just another way to let all those digital nomads (I'd like to emphasize that I use this concept for people like Lordon and his Bali circle) keep profiting from the country and oppressing the locals who already have it hard because of said digital nomads. It's quite saddening...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

triesherbest

Chatty Member
Well trying to land someone as good looking as Joe, or better looking would be futile anyway so I get why she's staying with Lordon. A wealthy background, tall, dark hair, she's probably decided this is as good as it'll get

Eekk

Why did she think this was a good post? Is she trying to do a Tanya with an ‘acting’ reel?

• Haha
  • Sick

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
It’s irresponsible not to caveat this discussion with “this is not medical advice”

they both also come across a bit dim.
Lordon says “see even at 16 you were showing your rebellious and curious side” like he’s giving some sort of deep “life coach” analysis of her. lots of women change contraceptive method until they find the one that works..It’s pretty common. It’s just grosses me out the way he is analysing in the background, there’s something cult like about it.

The natural only obsession is so hypocritical seeing as she has clearly had Botox. I have no issue with any contraception that works for anyone, but they’re acting like this is a ground breaking conversation. Pretty much every woman is aware the pill is hormonal and can have side effects. I don’t really get what the point of the conversation is- she doesn’t even introduce the topic or close off the conversation?
I do not believe unqualified people should get on their socials and give medical or financial advice. Someone might listen to them in a vulnerable moment and it could badly effect them.

Callan

VIP Member
Ok saw that this video is short and the comments here are making me laugh already so checking it out,

1671141687204.png

1671141711756.png

an incredible licherally beeooudiiiful process

1671141630525.png

yes looks familiar..

1671141831355.png

holy crap she included that stupid dance in her work vlog.. cringe

1671141905373.png

1671141951931.png

1671142064387.png

ahh there's that part..

Guys it's not just us, other subscribers are saying what we've been saying and we've legit google the dirt on him, I bet they don't even know most of it.

1671143275686.png

1671143569218.png

1671143690620.png

1671143727841.png

She keeps laughing as he's legit carrying this heavy thing on his neck, good lord..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Nitfey

VIP Member
She is so desperate to build something with that sad excuse of a man. I don't think I want to witness single mom niomi or divorced niomi to be honest. She has already crossed all the possible cringe and stupidity limits. It would be hard to watch.

Edit: she is a delusional twat.

• Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
Why would a guy ever take dating advive from forky? 🥴🥴
Because he kinda sees himself as a life coach.

1671510708096.jpeg

Given the same spelling mistake in both the question and the answer, he certainly asked this question to himself.

Could give the gift of sponsorship x 2 for the price of that coat.

View attachment 1819746
Unfortunately, NiomiforNiomi wants people to sponsor her, not the other way around.

1671512293250.jpeg

..give a woman survivor of war breakup the opportunity to build a brighter future fake happiness for herself and her family only herself. By joining our Stronger Women, Stronger Nations NiomiforNiomi programme, your loved one’s sister’ will learn about her health and wellbeing nothing, how to earn and save beg for money and her human rights entitlement - all in a classroom resort with 24 other women a man, breaking the isolation caused by conflict a split.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Maybe Nims and Toothy are planning a LoveHoney collab?

Prepare yourselves for the Nildo 3000...

• Haha
  • Sick

irvinelane

VIP Member
Niomi:

1670744992250.jpeg

Also Niomi:

1670744808802.jpeg

She’s such a f*cking hypocrite, but as she said:

1670745067122.jpeg

..so she should aknowledge that what has been happening to her for the past couple of years is just how her behavior backfires.

• Sick
  • Haha

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
She’s soooo wiiiild, soooo funnyyyy, soooo happyyyy 🥱🥱
This is just odd. And trashy. What next? "My new boyfriend inspires me to let go and try new things. Last night, we were in an off license and he encouraged me to shove a bottle of vodka and 20 fags under my beaudiful MaxMara coat. As we ran, I just thought, woo, I feel so wild! So free!"

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Lol they’ve just removed comments & commenting all together on that post… seems to be happening a lot these days with brands Niomi is affiliated with. See a pattern yet Nimbobs?!
Indeed.. wow.

1670626021031.png

Censorship of female voices under their own post that says this.. guess they really don't want women to speak out.
1670626058396.png

• Haha
  • Sick

EGuyUK

VIP Member
Silence no more....
Screenshot_2022-12-28-19-58-46-371_com.instagram.android.jpg

:(

Wonder if something is being slipped into the smoothie bowls?

• Sick
  • Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Does anyone know any info on what happened with Niomi and Charlotte? Seems pretty sad if it is true they are no longer friends. I know they aren't following each other on Insta anymore. Charlotte was meant to be chief bridesmaid so pretty big person for Niomi to not have in her life anymore.
Niomi mentioned toxic friendships and cutting people that no longer serve her out of her life. That was Charlotte (and possibly other friends too) she was talking about.

My guess is that anyone who raises concerns about her fast moving relationship with this dodgy life coach is now swiftly cut from her life. He will be encouraging her to do this by telling her these people are toxic - when they are just trying to look out for her. That phrase 'friendships that no longer serve you' 100% came from him.

There also seems to be a distance between Niomi and her family since she's been with him. She also never seems to see her family without bringing him along. I'm sure this is a conscious decision on his part - means her family never get to speak to her without him lurking in the background.

I'm sure she will regret dropping Charlotte if she ever wakes up and sees this guy for who he really is. Will that happen though? Doubtful.

Reactions: 30