Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
I reckon Verity liked Forky quite a lot because she knew him and Niomi had been friends for a long time before they got together and he was quite successful in his right with his PT business. Sure he liked featuring Niomi on the Insta for likes but to be fair they were both using each other for content. Where as Lordon has completely lovebombed Niomi (major red flag) especially as they’ve moved in together so quickly and he comes across as such a leech.
I reckon Verity liked Forky because he's a Turkey Teeth Tory like them, and Lordon isn't. There are lots of issues with Lordon but for her family, I suspect class is probably the biggest. He may come from a well-off family but they are Irish. In Surrey, that's a bit like being from the wrong side of the tracks (no offence; that's just how they see it). He doesn't help himself with the Derelicte look, obviously.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

emm

VIP Member
Charlotte is one of the few friends who I imagine would call her out or express concern.

So many of Niomis “friends” are hangers on in the influencer space who are yes people as they want a piece of her audience. Sophie has used her to help promote the anxiety course and her yoga website, Caggie and her podcasts, Sarah who jumps at free trips. Even Rosanna I’m suspicious of the constant comments on Niomis Instagram.

Charlotte is her oldest friend, pre “fame” and is there for every breakup without fail. she arranged the surprise party for her, dropped everything when working as a nurse in Covid to see her after Joe dumped her, arranged the video birthday messages for her in Covid too. And Niomi constantly entertains her then forgets she exists once she gets in a new relationship.

It’s sad if there’s a fall out, but it’s not hard to guess why. Niomis behaviour is manic and erratic, this relationship is a major red flag and she is so different to even how she was 2 years ago with all the spiritual/self care bullshit it’s like a parody.
It is so sad, I agree about Rosanna as well, I always found it weird she was one of Rosie Londoner's hen do invites when they barely seemed to be friends, I assume she did it for publicity

I thinkj they will end up getting married, he will probably cheat when he finds someone who can help his career more and they will have a hugely messy divorce

irvinelane

VIP Member
What does happy even mean to her? If it’s the fact she can ‘smile’, then everyone can be as happy as her. She must think this year is ending on a high as she now has a boyfriend to spend the holidays season with. He can keep saying the right words every single day to reassure her, he will never fix her issues.

1671214929181.jpeg

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Interestingly the hormonal birth control can change who the person taking it is physically attracted to, and once off the pills attraction to a man you were once besotted with can completely change... Is there a chance Niomi will see the light now, maybe she'll see Lordon the way her friends, family and all her viewers do and end the disaster of all relationships??

Reactions: 9

Slaybutter

VIP Member
More than that I think it just proves traditional print magazines are dead
It was in the culture section so makes sense it was there imo. The title is “Are Social Media Break-Up Announcements the New Normal?” Just for influencers. Nobody else do this plz lol

toanna1

Maybe it’s just me, but I suspect that Niomi may have long felt some growing resentment towards Charlotte. After all, she’s the one who introduced Niomi to Joe, telling her “I’ve found your future husband” - Only for that same man to dump her after proposing marriage, leaving her devastated and lonely. Meanwhile, Charlotte is happy and in a long-term relationship.

That break up was incredibly humiliating for Dimbobs because she’d smugly paraded Joe around her social media for so long. I can imagine that Dimbobs feels Charlotte is to blame because it was her who brought Joe and her together. Adding to this, Charlotte probably voiced concern about Toothy McDonkey which was of course absolutely unacceptable to Niomi NoChin
That could be true. But, she cannot blame Charlotte for how her relationship with Joe progressed. I also guess Charlotte broke up, haven’t seen her boyfriend anywhere for a few months now. I do follow Charlotte on instagram.

the designer account Charlotteelizabeth is being followed by Charlotte. Is that her by any chance or just coincidence ?!

• Wow

frooshh

two things: 1. If I was someone actually close to Niomi, I would be properly concerned for her. Seems like Lordon is completely love bombing her and she's soaking up the fact that he doesnt have a real job an so can spend 24/7 with her.
2. In that photo, he literally looks like he could be her nephew or something. She looks old, washed out, and horribly aged, and he doesnt have any of the more mature confidence that you would expect a 25 year old to have.

RunningAvocado

I guess as you age your hair can get drier? Its different for each person but she just looks like she doesn't actually take care of herself on basic levels.
I think in her case the dry hair is probably due to all the bleaching she must do to stay blond. Did a forky and got this from Google: “Bleach weakens the hair by breaking down the natural fatty acids, causing permanent damage.” Gets worse the more you do it

whatsever you

VIP Member
Oh god that photo, i thought niomi would be the type to be embarrassed about how he looks, especially compared to Joe!
I loooove the dublin accent but his is just annoying. What’s redeeming about him, apart from his height?

Gymhoned

VIP Member
@palmer so sorry to hear that. Please just keep yourself busy. And like everyone’s said, just remember that he wasn’t meant to be. One thing niomi did say that made sense was ‘if he’s your person he wouldn’t be doing this’. I know you’ll be hurting like hell, but it will get better ♥
The amount of guys I know who does this is just insane, and to not want to work on anything is just a cowards way out. Sending love xxx
AWFUL. Very sad and upsetting....but youre in shock!! Shock will fade. Have a think,were there any red flags you just turned a blind eye to? Were there any signs you chose to ignore? This way you wont make the mistake of being with such a person again and things will end before they get too far. Im not saying in any way this is your fault btw. And NO you will not end up like Niaomi!! Give yourself time..its gonna be rough for a while. Therapy will help etc. You will come out the other side i promise.

• Heart

irvinelane

VIP Member
So many happy memories based on selfies, so I assume this is her own definition of 2022 being a big year, as the fortune teller told her. Well done, what an achievement 😒

1671167129581.jpeg

• Sick

irvinelane

VIP Member
Usually, when it comes to displaying life recently, it implies what people have done recently. But according to Niomi, it consists of the most recent pictures of herself.

1671299944235.jpeg

Yeah, she does look so happy with that fake smile and those devil eyes 😈

1671299985799.jpeg

1671299999402.jpeg

1671300007370.jpeg

1671300038470.jpeg

1671300048433.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
And she only posted this pic because she thought she looked good in it.. I mean look at the plate she's in front of lol. No actual holiday dinner in it.
She looks like she just had a long, hard day, with her eye makeup all smeared and no time to fix it (but compared to Jamie’s natural beauty, I guess that’s ok).

1672289298335.jpeg

• Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
It’s her first Christmas as a non-vegan now so none of us (or her poor Christmas Day companions) need to sit through yet another recipe for plahnt bahsed vegan nut rewst and plohnt based glewten free stuffing with plahnt based sugar free ceremonial cacao puddings
Licherally true😁

• Haha
  • Heart

malino_

Can anyone fill me in on what Jamie's sordid past is? What are people referring to when they say he's into degrading women?

There's so many Niomi threads I don't even know where to begin looking!!
I posted about this on page 26 of this thread! Has all the info you’re looking for 😊

Ciri

Chatty Member
After the flamingo pose, here comes the duck face pose.

I went there after seeing her stories. My reaction to her pictures were "lol" and the one with Toothy was "omg wtf" following by a "lol" of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
FFS what those efftards are doing now...he had not enough of using underage chicks when having his nightclub and now is "exploring" woman contraception through dumbo? Shut the eff up idiots. Just don't...just disappear completely from socials. You are just an embarrassment.