Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
She's never aware of the bullshit that comes out of her mouth. Recommending DIY oranges to make your home smell nice while advertising a Diptyque candle totally defeats the purpose.
Dang I didn't even catch that, good call.

Also I see ppl making garlands of our dried oranges and cinnamon sticks, etc.. she just bunched them up.

Reactions: 11

irvinelane

VIP Member
Why did she think this was a good post? Is she trying to do a Tanya with an ‘acting’ reel?
View attachment 1796992
I don’t get it (you know, Niomi’s odd sense of humor..) but then again, she said a few weeks ago she was feeling like a Hollywood starlet, so that must make sense to her..

1670690283757.jpeg

This video is the perfect meme of someone running away from their problems (hi Niomi! So how’s life going?).

• Haha

Sasa44

Chatty Member
Even the bit at the start where she was talking about exercise she seems just SO depressed and exhausted? I think it started as soon as she bought the shed, she was honestly way way better and more like herself sooner after the Joe break up when she had that cute flat she rented from her friend?

Niomi if you are reading this, all snarking aside =

- DUMP HIM IMMEDIATELY
- get out of the dungeon flat,
- move back home over Christmas/January
- do not go back to Bali
- engage a therapist
- ditch the bleach blonde and get a good healthy chop
- seek out your real friends and apologise/thank them for looking out for you
- rent yourself a cute flat in Notting Hill, Hampstead, or Angel if you want somewhere new but still nice - you could rent something half the price of the dungeon in any of those places!
- don’t date a male influencer EVER again
- post an honest, reflective video explaining how you really feel for once, then make your comeback with an old style cosy vlogmas 2023 (your views would increase hugely and you could actually start to plan for the future career wise)

^ there you go nims - free life coaching from a non life coach
I think a lot of us who still keep tabs on her might be snarky occasionally but ultimately we want her to make a comeback sometime. Sometime soon. Girl, you're scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Time to pick yourself up, dust yourself off. No, No one is coming to your rescue. Get it together now.

Just watched the first minute of Toothy’s new video (I know I know 🤢) and wow, he really is such a bad public speaker. I expected much more confidence and eloquence from someone who’s done this so many times before. I guess he’s so bad because he doesn’t believe in the crappy nonsense he preaches about in the first place 🤣

canoodledoodle

The quality of his videos is so bad. The sound in his last one is terrible and so is his backdrop. At least he didn't film it in his bedroom like the one before (Learn To Work Harder On Yourself Than You Do Your Job - which is easy peasy when you put as little effort into your job as Lordon and Niomi). How can you pay that much rent and not have a decent workspace? He's not a teenage beauty guru filming from their childhood bedroom. It's unprofessional to present himself to his paying clients this way. Not to mention that his pearls of wisdom only reach a handful of viewers. This scumbag has no credibility whatsoever.
He does have a YT video saying "fuck professionalism" so there's that...

• Sick
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
Isn't this guy a life coach? so has all the psychology, techniques and study to actually in a very negativity form for utter manipulation. As someone mentioned if he is giving her this love story to to feed what she is missing then she is going to be ditching people left, right and centre to have her isolate herself and repeat the patterns of the past. Ugh if he is like this the potential gas lighting and her undoing is going to be sad to see.
Unfortunately I think this is pretty standard for some life coaches (a job that is totally unregulated)

Reactions: 10

Ciri

Chatty Member
221224-01..PNG

Smug face deleted. I wonder if it is due t the small engagement rate.

agnor

How can u feel a connection to an abstract painting. Is that because she has similar set of skills and was doing artwork like that in secondary school or

• Haha

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
I know people don’t like him, but she keeps using him for content, so he more than deserves his share of the spoils. She functions on a small bowl of soup all day and I’m sure his brain is adjusting to the lack of calories, so she seems to have the upper hand. Can we really say he is taking advantage of her?

• Haha

Carmeme

I kinda feel bad for her. She lost Joe and she knows she will never be that happy or content ever again or have that fairytale life. She is a lost little puppy.

Callan

VIP Member
I'm so sorry!! I just couldn't not see it.

I never thought I'd say it but, I miss the Joe days and the Kate Middleton wannabe.
Yeah I stopped watching her content when Joe arrived on the scene but now looking back, it seemed so much more normal, at least in the beginning.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
I think she’s happy too. She was miserable being single. It doesn’t matter how fugly he is, she got what she wanted.

I doubt she will ever break up with him. She will cling onto him for dear life to avoid being single in her 30s. She will even get rid of her life long best friend to keep him.
Yep seems so. Its so sad she ditched a friend. I know how painful that is. His place in Dublin looks amazing though. Im sure his family welcomed her.