Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh reverse flamingo leg now!!What does she look like- crap crap crap

Reactions: 5
So sustainable. Another coat.

The hair...

NIOMI SMART: limitless coat advertising, forget hair moisturizing ...and creep from Shinning.

Reactions: 16
Moment of mourning for the short brown hair. Niomi cut off that hay
Damn, her hair used to look so nice! Why does she keep bleaching it? It's destroying her hair, it must cost a small fortune to keep it up and it doesn't even suit her. Make it make sense, Niomi

Reactions: 9
Omfg, the IG story of her running in that damn coat… that ain’t rightttt, looks like a horror movie scene where a patient escapes insane asylum and is now chasing you down the street

Reactions: 28
Niomi is scarily thin at this point. Her hair is the least of her problems.

Reactions: 15

Duck face n°475843543

I guess he doesn't talk to Niomi anymore

Reactions: 30
exactly my thoughts as well.10 years is a long time for someone to change for the better.. clearly not the case with him. It’s just repulsive

Reactions: 5
Ooof. Niomi's legs look toothpicky. No wonder Cadaver Holly is single white femaling her.

Reactions: 15
What is she supposed to promote exactly?

I assume that ‘creating content’ must take her 5 minutes tops, given the shitty results she shares every single time. Now, the question is: what is she doing the rest of the day?

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 17
But how does she even make a career out of this?! How do all of them? It's all so fake, who is falling for this? Tragedy.

Reactions: 18
I wonder how much she earned from this crap. Seriously, the brand trusted her just because the collection is called Smart Active

Reactions: 12
So is she running after people in what looks like a raincoat and ready to flash with wares for sale. Swap watches for dildos and she is the new nimboy.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
i'd say I want her to find someone better but I don't think as a person she can do better at this moment... I think she has a lot of self-reflection (and not self-reflecting through random spiritual healers/fortune tellers) to do.

I do hope that he doesn't get her pregnant... I know she wants the perfect family life but come on...

Reactions: 14
What is she supposed to promote exactly?

I assume that ‘creating content’ must take her 5 minutes tops, given the shitty results she shares every single time. Now, the question is: what is she doing the rest of the day?
For someone who runs as much as she does she has no running form. Kinda reminds me of Phoebe from Friends

https://giphy.com/w99LKRX7fpclO

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.