Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaggieRoo

I’m sorry but if the “conversation” that they’re having in her newest video is one of the “deep chats” she’s referred to them having (instead of watching tv, lol) then she’s a very dim Nim.
These aren’t chats and this does not sound like a comfortable conversation between a couple. It doesn’t sound like she’s in an interview, it sounds like a therapy session.

Lordon sounds so life-coachy that it makes me think more and more that he’s manipulative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

QueenBW

VIP Member
She’s soooo wiiiild, soooo funnyyyy, soooo happyyyy 🥱🥱
His teeth glow in the dark and appears to be a mouth breather. I don't know how she manages to kiss him. He's so off putting, appearance wise obviously, but personality wise too.

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
It's when she realized it's not some Dior tote bag and more like a bag cover, you can totally tell she was surprised at the lack of the luxury of the free gift with her hand movements and the way she filmed it lol.

• Haha

nemidiso

Also look how parading Joe worked out for her - remember ‘he’s her lobster’ well that lobster is back in the ocean now and Niomi downgraded from seafood to farm creatures soooo if I were her I’d dial it down a bit
THIS!
I remember an old vlog (I think on Zoes vlogmas sometime? Her, Tanja and Zoe in the kitchen talking) where Niomi actually said exactly this that because of her last relationship/breakup (which was Marcus Butler at that point) she wouldn't ever be as public with a relationship but keep it private. big LOL to this

janedowe

Chatty Member
My theory is that she had Charlotte over for dinner and told her they were getting married (asked her to be maid of honour?? Maybe not). Charlotte voiced a genuine concern about how fast they were moving and bam, Niomi decides she’s not being supportive and cuts her off. Might not have even been about a wedding, just them moving in etc

Grapefruits712

I've been reading older posts and wow I can’t believe the thing with Charlotte. If it's true what someone who follows Charlotte on insta said (that she might have broken up with her boyfriend) then that makes Niomi look even shittier. Charlotte went above & beyond to help her out after her breakup with Joe & Niomi repays her by labeling her as 'toxic' and cutting her out of her life. She's 100% gonna regret that one day.
It’s super shitty of Niomi to end the friendship, but I bet Charlotte will be happy to be rid of her soon. I’ve had a friendship end with a friend who was similar to Niomi - emotionally draining because her life was full of highs and lows, and she only wanted to hang out/support in her lows. While upsetting at the time the friendship ended, I am now a lot happier not being in a one-sided friendship like that. Charlotte seems to have a nice group of real friends so I’m sure she will be better off. Niomi on the other hand will, as you say, definitely come to regret it!

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Sorry slight OT -

I feel so stupid you guys. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am now in the same boat as Niomi. Last week my partner of 6 years came home one night and broke up with me out of the blue. He packed up his bag and left that same night. We had been living together for 5 years and 4 years ago I moved across the world to a foreign country to follow him for his work. He completely blindsided me, he’d never mentioned he had any problems with our relationship until that night. We had also just renewed our lease literally just a few weeks ago, so there was no way I expected this. He said he caught feelings for his colleague. Why do men keep doing this?! The pain is excruciating. Please pray for me that I don’t end up in the same place as Niomi. I don’t know how the hell i’m going to heal from this. This is the biggest shock of my life and it’s pure agony. Will this leave me as fucked up as she still is all these years later?
I'm so sorry to hear this @palmer. My heart truly goes out to you. I don't know how anybody does this to someone they've been in a relationship with for so long. It's unfathomable to me how someone can do this out of the blue to a person they've built a whole life with. Truly, some guys are such assholes. I hope you have friends and family near that you can be with right now - people who truly love and appreciate you. Remember, we're always here to talk too. I am so sorry this happened to you.

The fact that you've shared this with us and are being honest about how you feel right now, tells me you're a million miles away from Niomi. She was already saying she had healed about a week after the Joey split. She lives in a constant state of denial and has never been honest -not to herself, not to her audience and I'd wager not to anyone she knows in real life either - about how their break-up really affected her.

• Heart

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
It's one thing for her to ruin her own life, but I kind of feel bad that she's also dragging her family through this relationship too. She made them celebrate Christmas with him, even though (she must know) they're inevitably going to break up? Ugh. Even if he's a "keeper" (which he's not), it's still wayyy too soon to be combining holidays with family.

Well...at least he's sitting at the end of the table, so they can crop him out of the photo LOL 🤣 View attachment 1831758
Edit: they probably didn't spend actual Christmas day together, but still ...the holidays/days leading up to Christmas (or whenever this was filmed)...

You'd think after her broken engagement she'd be extra careful about whom she invites into her family circle, but nope. Zero learning curve.

irvinelane

VIP Member
Now she’s trying to fake an artistic sensitivity 🤦🏻‍♀️

1671390402683.jpeg

Her interpretation is so.. deep.

1671390756687.jpeg

Apparently, smiling is her definition of happiness, hence her permanent forced smile in every single photo. What a moron.

• Haha
  • Sad

lookout

If that was Niomi's 2022 roundup I wonder what our roundup would look like?
-lost in the jungle and rescued by secret service
-dumped by Forky
-running away from problems to Bali
-saying she has no ties to the UK
-filming a thermomix video multiple times because of poor quality
-abandoning the shed
-dumped by Gleam
-abandoning her friends-Charlette?
-dating a scammer
-promoting a sex toy

• Heart
  • Haha

laplusheureuse96

Indeed.. wow.

View attachment 1795575

Censorship of female voices under their own post that says this.. guess they really don't want women to speak out.
View attachment 1795576
I wasn’t here for a long time because life got in the way (but in very positive ways 😊) so imagine my anger and frustration when I saw Dimbob’s smug ass smile holding up that ridiculous piece of paper - I hope women for women will drop her asap because working with Nimbecile is only to their own detriment.

She is the most selfish, vain and uncaring person ever. She doesn’t give a shit about anybody. I know this sounds awful but I am waiting for the day she runs into calamity because either Toothy leaves her or they go bankrupt together.

Love the comments. Her followers aren’t completely oblivious, it seems.

As a woman of Iranian descent (my parents fled the country after the Islamic revolution, I was born and raised in Germany) my heart is bleeding and I’m thankful for any awareness generated about what’s been going on in Iran. Influencers can do so much by just posting and reposting stories, inform their followers about the atrocities happening, etc. These are the influencers that womenforwomen should be working with – those that inform and educate about such happenings (not just in Iran) even if they can’t do much else. That’s already a valuable contribution.

Dimbobs is too busy proving to everybody how happy she is with that nightmareish individual to give a shit. That’s why she pretended that her followers don’t want her to post about the war in the Ukraine - because they told her “they need a distraction”

Last edited:
  • Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I absolutely think that there should be better care for women and girls going on the pill or any sort of contraceptive. I’m sure we’ve all heard stories (or experienced for ourselves) someone who has gone on the pill and, say, gone into a horrible depression and had no real guidance from their GP… especially teenage girls who often don’t really know their options and should likely be helped in understanding exactly what this drug really is and how it can be managed. And I mean, additionally the way women are treated when they get IUDs is crazy… there is lots of room for improvement.

HOWEVER. The birth control pill is also a great thing for women and girls. It’s a very important and significant drug. Just as we should have more options and be listened to, we also need to realize how helpful and critical the Pill is for so many women and the consequences of fear mongering around the Pill. I took a long time to go on it because I was scared of side effects… but I’m so glad I did because it has finally helped with pain management and the intense pain I’d been experiencing my entire life is finally manageable. It’s upsetting to me when people who maybe don’t experience debilitating periods or other important issues just brush off the life changing nature of these pharmaceutical options, especially for women.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ieatboys

Omfg, the IG story of her running in that damn coat… that ain’t rightttt, looks like a horror movie scene where a patient escapes insane asylum and is now chasing you down the street

• Haha

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
She's going to regret this so much in a few years (if not few months).
Comments about him asking these questions of her are spot on. Something very creepy and controlling about it? And yes, exactly, what on earth is he on about her being rebellious? Hilarious but also sad she's ended up here.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
It's one thing for her to ruin her own life, but I kind of feel bad that she's also dragging her family through this relationship too. She made them celebrate Christmas with him, even though (she must know) they're inevitably going to break up? Ugh. Even if he's a "keeper" (which he's not), it's still wayyy too soon to be combining holidays with family.

Well...at least he's sitting at the end of the table, so they can crop him out of the photo LOL 🤣
Screen Shot 2022-12-25 at 8.57.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow