Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a couple of seconds of Lordon’s new YouTube videos… It’s like I’ve been inside his mouth. Dude is all teeth and gums and saliva. Niomi is really out of her damn mind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The combat boots are killing me. They don't suit her AT ALL. It's so obvious she bought them and packed them thinking it'd be her Berlin version. She has no personality, no style.
when in Berlin wear combat boots
when in France wear a beret
she is a walking cliche

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If Venetia was the pal who called her out (and I kind of hope so, cos I like her), then talk about the hypocrisy of calling her a 'toxic' friend. Imagine being so lacking in self awareness, that you think of your sustainable, caring, activist friend as the toxic one. Nims, grab a mirror, doll. It's time.

Venetia has grown in the way people usually do when they get older. Self awareness, realising what really matters, giving up trying to impress others in the name of capitalism and fast fashion. Nims, if she's grown at all, has grown backwards. Yet she would claim otherwise because she's on a jOuRnEy and likes gOnG bAtHs, babe.

Reactions: 20
Good on Venetia if she called out Nims for her behaviour and then distanced herself/was dropped as a result. I'd been hoping Venetia would say something to her, but doubted she would because of comments she's made in the past about not judging people for the choices they make. If it's the case that she's unfollowed Niomi's private IG (and I presume she was following since they seemed close at one point) then something has happened!

Venetia's sister, Rosanna, on the other hand, seems to want to be bff's with Nims and has been commenting on all her posts lately. She even left a comment on the womenforwomen post. I have wondered if Venetia and Rosanna are close? They never seem to mention each other or spend time together all. Maybe they get along fine but just don't show it on IG.
I remember ages ago the last time I remember V and Niomi meeting they addressed the fact that people were speculating they weren't friends anymore but claimed they were just too "busy" to see each other, however that was over a year ago (at least) and they haven't met since it seems. It would surprise me if venetia was still friends with her, her life is so focused on the environment when niomi is one of the least environmentally friendly people I can think of

Reactions: 10
So this story is supposed to make her followers want to go to the Christmas markets in Berlin? Based on her picture, it doesn’t even look like a Christmas market.

1670599735225.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Perusing women for women’s website is wild. Their impact is influencing reproductive decisions and “training” the women in business. They have a video where they show older women using laborious techniques to knit and weave items that, at the stage they were at in production, don’t seem to be high demand styles. Same with the painful looking bead work they had the women performing. The women have been traumatized but I did not see any mention of counselors or therapy. One woman who was marginalized after living through the experience of being raped in front of her family, kidnapped and forced into sex slavery was told the following by W4W’s staff:
F2E01883-F53A-4E4B-853C-8C77884BD049.jpeg

Which seemed inadequate given everything she had been through. Additionally, her modest business aspirations stand in such stark contrast to the lavish meal W4W put on for influencers recently:

5F8A53AC-7DF6-4EBD-B1F9-E4987DA6F10E.jpeg

The fact that W4W is not embarrassed by their ostentatious showing is a testament to what a 💩 organization they make.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I smell a new thread in the air 🥰

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.