Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Womenforwomenuk is removing/blocking ppl who call out that Niomi does nothing for women

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Womenforwomenuk is removing/blocking ppl who call out that Niomi does nothing for women
No surprise there! My response after seeing women for women touting Niomi was just to unfollow four accounts that I saw are following W4W. If they’re dumb enough to be taken in by women for women, they’re too dumb to follow ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought Niomi was tagging along with Jamie on a 'work trip' but it looks like she was invited to an art event hence her "why I'm in Berlin". So Did Jamie coincidentally also have work to do there? Or is he just a leech who made up a reason why he should go as well? It's scary how he never lets her be alone for a moment.

Reactions: 27
Didn’t you hear? Women4Women changed their name to Rich White Skinny Women Performatively Cosplaying Philanthropy 4 Women.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I thought Niomi was tagging along with Jamie on a 'work trip' but it looks like she was invited to an art event hence her "why I'm in Berlin". So Did Jamie coincidentally also have work to do there? Or is he just a leech who made up a reason why he should go as well? It's scary how he never lets her be alone for a moment.
Just a leech is my guess.

She's probably paying him to be her photographer and that's the only reason he's able to make rent on their place.

They've barely spent a minute apart since they've been together. He even went on a family holiday with her after knowing her for all of two months.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They've barely spent a minute apart since they've been together. He even went on a family holiday with her after knowing her for all of two months.
Classic red flag of a toxic relationship. They're both toxic individually but together? It's like a whole vat of anthrax.

Reactions: 19
Didn’t realise it was a PR invite for Niomi and he’s tagged along for the free stay. Sorry but someone with a successful business or job can’t just keep swanning off to country stays or Berlin on a random Thursday night.
He honestly must be thinking he’s won the lottery. Soon will come all the Christmas freebie gifts, and more event parties he’ll tag along to.
I’d love to know if they are splitting the rent equally on that flat…5k is a crazy amount even for London.

can already predict he will leech off her and become a full time insta boyfriend. He’ll slowly start coming on camera in her vlogs, and wouldn’t be surprised if he starts advising her on her channel or they do a joint podcast episode of some sort. Or a joint tik tok account. Or she’ll put out a discount code on his lifecoaching course. Bets now please…

Reactions: 13
They'll 100% do a podcast together. Not sure about TikTok, she is simply not appealing enough to be even remotely popular on that platform.

I don't think they split the rent equally. Maybe she pays and he pays for groceries and other expenditures (basically none because everything is gifted).

Reactions: 10
I’m putting my money on Venetia being the friend who she argued with. Niomi did a 180 in terms of the sustainability stuff, keeps promoting MaxMara while Venetia called that brand out (among others) in one of her recent reels. She seems to not or no longer follow Niomi’s private Instagram and seeing as they appeared to be real friends (whatever that means in Niomis world) I would have expected her to follow the private account. Could be charlotte as well but if there is any truth to the best friend part, I know I’m not Instagram-active with my closest friends, but more one on one/personal.
Good catch. Just checked Instagram too and noticed Rosanna (V's sister) follows Lordon and vice versa but Venetia does not, and Lordon does not follow her either. Charlotte and Lordon still mutually follow one another. It's totally possible Niomi's pissed off multiple friends though so I wouldn't count Charlotte out just yet.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t realise it was a PR invite for Niomi and he’s tagged along for the free stay. Sorry but someone with a successful business or job can’t just keep swanning off to country stays or Berlin on a random Thursday night.
He honestly must be thinking he’s won the lottery. Soon will come all the Christmas freebie gifts, and more event parties he’ll tag along to.
I’d love to know if they are splitting the rent equally on that flat…5k is a crazy amount even for London.

can already predict he will leech off her and become a full time insta boyfriend. He’ll slowly start coming on camera in her vlogs, and wouldn’t be surprised if he starts advising her on her channel or they do a joint podcast episode of some sort. Or a joint tik tok account. Or she’ll put out a discount code on his lifecoaching course. Bets now please…
I wonder if she loves this though? Joe didn't come with her on this many PR trips, he had an actual job. Jamie has nothing but free time and is more than happy to go along with the influencer spiel, rather than finding it cringy like Joe did. She must be thrilled in a way, she can't handle being alone so she is with someone who has as little to do as she does and no excuse not to be attached to her hip for the freebies!

Reactions: 21
I wonder if she loves this though? Joe didn't come with her on this many PR trips, he had an actual job. Jamie has nothing but free time and is more than happy to go along with the influencer spiel, rather than finding it cringy like Joe did. She must be thrilled in a way, she can't handle being alone so she is with someone who has as little to do as she does and no excuse not to be attached to her hip for the freebies!
100%. She used to be embarrassed of her career with Joe and his family. She wouldn't film over the holidays or anywhere near his parents or sister. There's a reason why she was trying so hard to say she wasn't a regular influencer and that she was making a difference in the world and she tried to do things like the Smart Swap event. She used to wake up early with the commuters and go to coffee shops and "work". Now she has no one to impress with fake values and morality. She loves it.

Reactions: 39
I wrote for the “majority” of overweight people, which obviously doesn’t include people with traumas 😅😅 I have coworker who prefer to spend 100€ per month for some pills to loose weight instead of eating healthier or moving more? She’s not traumatised, she’s just lazy..

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.