Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W. T. F.

The rest of this woman’s reels are similarly unhinged. Just… wow.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Niomi Smart #53 Dead behind the eyes, still spouting women for women lies

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but no... just no :sick:
On top of the teeth the lightning is just bad. Like if I were to film a video for my business I'd make sure it looks professional and not like that. It looks amateurish at best. He could have bought one of those light rings and set up a space for his coaching videos or whatever he calls them
ETA: the angle doesn't do him any favors either. It should be higher to hide those chompers
Not only was it poorly lit, but I think he doesn’t seem very confident. His posture is poor, with his shoulders rolled forward, he’s looking away and constantly blinking. I get stage fright and have difficulty with presentations, and he is looking like a shy person (like me) here. If you’re a supposedly successful business owner who considers themselves fit to coach others in both life and business I really expect motivational-speaker-kind-of-confidence. You need to hold yourself in a certain way to convince people to trust you, which makes me think he’s never really had to pitch anything to anyone before

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but no... just no :sick:
On top of the teeth the lightning is just bad. Like if I were to film a video for my business I'd make sure it looks professional and not like that. It looks amateurish at best. He could have bought one of those light rings and set up a space for his coaching videos or whatever he calls them
ETA: the angle doesn't do him any favors either. It should be higher to hide those chompers
So many similarities between this and Nimbecile’s park rant. Vom.

Reactions: 5
I wrote for the “majority” of overweight people, which obviously doesn’t include people with traumas 😅😅 I have coworker who prefer to spend 100€ per month for some pills to loose weight instead of eating healthier or moving more? She’s not traumatised, she’s just lazy..
Sorry, I know it's off topic, but this is suh an outdated view of weight and fitness. It's been debunked by actual scientists and it's so harmful to see people like Forky who have a platform and are allegedly "experts" in fitness still throwing it around. Vast amounts of studies point to genetics and brain wiring and unprocessed trauma not "will power" as root causes for obesity. This is exactly why most people who lose weight gain it back, so few people actually understand weight gain and society just shames them like "oh you're weak, that's why you're fat." Like. Such wisdom. Much wow.

All of Niomi's boyfriends but Joe have been dumpster trash. Not surprising since like calls to like. Still can't fully decide if Lordon is worse than Forky. Some days I think so, because Lordon is so obviously love bombing Niomi and squirming his way into every single aspect of her life and preying on her sad, vulnerable state, and then other days someone posts something here from Forky's IG and I see his Iberian ham face and read the nonsense words he says, and his racist, misogynistic, "reverse racism" "I'm discriminated as a white privileged male" bs and I'm like... boke.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Nimbecile : Iberian ham face and freaky Chomps tale when she is a delusional princess of hell 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the heck is this content?

1670573579604.png

1670573594954.png

1670573605058.png

1670573616089.png

1670573623781.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m putting my money on Venetia being the friend who she argued with. Niomi did a 180 in terms of the sustainability stuff, keeps promoting MaxMara while Venetia called that brand out (among others) in one of her recent reels. She seems to not or no longer follow Niomi’s private Instagram and seeing as they appeared to be real friends (whatever that means in Niomis world) I would have expected her to follow the private account. Could be charlotte as well but if there is any truth to the best friend part, I know I’m not Instagram-active with my closest friends, but more one on one/personal.
Good on Venetia if she called out Nims for her behaviour and then distanced herself/was dropped as a result. I'd been hoping Venetia would say something to her, but doubted she would because of comments she's made in the past about not judging people for the choices they make. If it's the case that she's unfollowed Niomi's private IG (and I presume she was following since they seemed close at one point) then something has happened!

Venetia's sister, Rosanna, on the other hand, seems to want to be bff's with Nims and has been commenting on all her posts lately. She even left a comment on the womenforwomen post. I have wondered if Venetia and Rosanna are close? They never seem to mention each other or spend time together all. Maybe they get along fine but just don't show it on IG.

Reactions: 10
I’m probably the biggest hater now here but even those paintings are trash 😂😂 what is that, someone put a can of paint on canvas and let their cat run through them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m probably the biggest hater now here but even those paintings are trash 😂😂 what is that, someone put a can of paint on canvas and let their cat run through them?
Clearly you haven't been on the same pahhhfect journey of self discovery that Nimbobs has been on, she learned a lot about herself just by looking at messy streaks of paint on a canvas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, you're right. I thought they were tit as well (professional opinion in my case) and I couldn't believe it when I saw that this artist has a large following and shows and sells in reputable places. I then checked out the gallery and learned that it was founded by two brothers who are actually practicing medical doctors. They have been going to the big art fairs with booth prices ranging from 20,000 to over 100,000 from day one, which means they had a lot of money to begin with, probably the fortune acquired by their father, a successful merchant. What I'm saying is that they probably became famous at an advantage to most other galleries simply because of their accessible funds. Some of the work on their Instagram is good, but a lot of it is not, especially the paintings. It's also highly unusual for influencers to be invited to openings, the art world doesn't really need or want them. This particular artist may have been chosen because he is also of notable Iranian descent, as are the gallery founders. He also comes from substantial wealth. It's basically a form of nepotism.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Good on Venetia if she called out Nims for her behaviour and then distanced herself/was dropped as a result. I'd been hoping Venetia would say something to her, but doubted she would because of comments she's made in the past about not judging people for the choices they make. If it's the case that she's unfollowed Niomi's private IG (and I presume she was following since they seemed close at one point) then something has happened!

Venetia's sister, Rosanna, on the other hand, seems to want to be bff's with Nims and has been commenting on all her posts lately. She even left a comment on the womenforwomen post. I have wondered if Venetia and Rosanna are close? They never seem to mention each other or spend time together all. Maybe they get along fine but just don't show it on IG.
I think it’s hard to tell with Venetia, I’ve followed her for a while and she definitely has moved to keeping her account based on activism only. She doesn’t really interact with Rosanna anymore but I put that down to her having strict boundaries and keeping her insta around work only. So could be the same for Niomi.
Venetia has completely stopped posting anything personal, she doesn’t really post of any of her other friends either. I think she keeps that account strictly activism only probably because makes it easier and less scrutiny on her if she is interacting with influencers or her friends or like fashion.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t like the direction Niomi has taken, but her and Max were happy to have her and Bradley over to stay so honestly who knows.

Reactions: 7
Her caption sounds like the pamphlet given at exhibitions entrance. The 'talking to me even' when the exhibition is called Floating On Silence is a bit on the nose. At least the post is somewhat interesting/original, not just a boring selfie, too bad she only went because it was a freebie.

And yes Behnam-Bakhtiar is successful because he is the son of wealthy, well-connected people. Two qualities Niomi loves :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The combat boots are killing me. They don't suit her AT ALL. It's so obvious she bought them and packed them thinking it'd be her Berlin version. She has no personality, no style.

Reactions: 20
No, you're right. I thought they were tit as well (professional opinion in my case) and I couldn't believe it when I saw that this artist has a large following and shows and sells in reputable places. I then checked out the gallery and learned that it was founded by two brothers who are actually practicing medical doctors. They have been going to the big art fairs with booth prices ranging from 20,000 to over 100,000 from day one, which means they had a lot of money to begin with, probably the fortune acquired by their father, a successful merchant. What I'm saying is that they probably became famous at an advantage to most other galleries simply because of their accessible funds. Some of the work on their Instagram is good, but a lot of it is not, especially the paintings. It's also highly unusual for influencers to be invited to openings, the art world doesn't really need or want them. This particular artist may have been chosen because he is also of notable Iranian descent, as are the gallery founders. He also comes from substantial wealth. It's basically a form of nepotism.
As an artist myself (hobbyist) I find it sad that art that literally anyone could make, that requires zero skill, art sense or much time is being sold for so much money and having so much interest? Where are the people who actually can paint? Sorry for offtop

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry just diving into this thread... the first video I ever watched of Niomi was the Joe engagement video and I really liked the music she played over the footage and just now when I was forwarding through her #2 vlog it made me laugh when I realised her squirrel in the field footage (24:40) had the same music as the engagement :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.