Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lordon was at Anthony's thing. I'm started to think that Niomi will break up with him, this cannot be it

The videos are hilarious. You can see Jamie on the left when Anth enters the "compliments tunnel". The last video where they all sing is... something else.

Also funny thing, Anthony reposted this picture to his story

Eww the guy on the right that looks like a rat, in the 2nd picture is also someone that Niomi started following, he'd got 5 wives.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lordon was at Anthony's thing. I'm started to think that Niomi will break up with him, this cannot be it

The videos are hilarious. You can see Jamie on the left when Anth enters the "compliments tunnel". The last video where they all sing is... something else.

That whole crowd is so cringe.

Reactions: 21
I can’t view it.. I think instagrams down! Screenshots? Was niomi there?

Reactions: 3

This makes me lose my dinner 🤢🤢

How can anyone look at this bunch of losers and say yeah, this is what I want, like be serious! All I see is a bunch of posers who appropriate dozens of cultures and spew tit while scamming people 🤢

Jamie on how miracles happen for you in ✨business✨

Amazing that he is just giving away this insight for free. I wonder why 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Jamie on how miracles happen for you in ✨business✨

Amazing that he is just giving away this insight for free. I wonder why 🤔
I'm sorry but it looks like he can't close his mouth properly. Maybe that's how all his neurons escaped? Cause he sounds brainless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In case anyone wants a good laugh - or their head to explode... "Craneo Sacral Therapy and Kinesiology" for teeth 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
In case anyone wants a good laugh - or their head to explode... 😂

Its amazing that losing a tooth as a teenager lead her to promote this toothbrush which she's being paid to sell. She always has a "im sick" story to back up some new crap she's promoting.

• Sick

everyday the internet tests me some more😭😭😭 I try to live by let people do what makes them happy but wtf is this, idc if it makes them happy, stop this

• Haha
Its amazing that losing a tooth as a teenager lead her to promote this toothbrush which she's being paid to sell. She always has a "im sick" story to back up some new crap she's promoting.

What happened in those few years ☹☹☹

Screenshot_20221028-192752_Firefox.jpg

Reactions: 4
In case anyone wants a good laugh - or their head to explode... "Craneo Sacral Therapy and Kinesiology" for teeth 😂

She looks as natural as Niomi in these photos. You can barely see the toothbrush, so I guess she’s promoting herself rather than the product. It’s so awkward: first, she’s looking and smiling at the toothbrush (?), then is looking away and at the end, is scratching her head like « What a moron I am, but I love that. ».

1667014868468.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
^ Yep, it's all about her. So awkward it hurts.

I wonder what her next career will be?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything about why Niomi has fallen for these people makes 100% sense, she’s perfect for them.

Reactions: 13
Everything about why Niomi has fallen for these people makes 100% sense, she’s perfect for them.
Brainless is the common denominator for sure 🤣🤣
Those people are a cringefest !!! Once again nimbecile Bravo for investing in future life failures. You are working hard to ruin your life completely 🤡 family must be so proud you are attending dance manifesting. So much wow, so much prospects...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe Niomi made the excuse she had PMS so she didn't have to go to the cult event? In any case, it's good to know she's not pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe Niomi made the excuse she had PMS so she didn't have to go to the cult event? In any case, it's good to know she's not pregnant!
Let's hope she skipped that event. It's worrying that she's started to follow that guy, but then she tends to adopt the practices/lifestyle/friends of whoever she's dating, so that's not really a surprise. I have to say I'm frankly baffled by this latest turn of events - and I can only imagine what her friends and family must think. I expect her family must be very worried that she's associating with this type of person. She is very vulnerable and exactly the type of person a cult will target. It won't surprise me* if, in say six months time, we see Niomi posing (nude) with a baby bump and a new name (Saturn, naturally).

I know I keep on saying it, but I really can't believe that she went from Joey (and the lifestyle she had then) to this!

* I mean I would be shocked but that doesn't mean that it won't happen with the way things are going!

Reactions: 18
She takes a few days off at her family with long walks. Hmmm, remembers me of the time where Joey broke up with her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.