Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cocochino

Chatty Member
What the hell is this...who the eff are those people 😳
It is like another dimension world I did not know existed...
I commented recently that I'm surrounded by life coaches, and my brother's partner is a sex podcaster/sex healer/I dunno wtf she does.

She puts on events like this where they do "sacred dances" and it's all very secretive. I don't get it. It's just bored rich people. Or perhaps it's a big orgy? I dunno, I've never been invited... not that I would go. This hippy shit is my worst nightmare.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Callan

VIP Member
Ha she says her podcast will be about DMC.."Deep Meaningful Conversations" which is ironic since she never does or says anything deep or meaningful. Another project that will be be a garbage can on fire.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I partially agree with Forky to be honest, with the new fees here it’s 50k at least for an undergraduate degree. But obviously these days most jobs require ‘a degree’ so young people are over a barrel really. Anyway given what we’ve seen of Forky’s literacy and critical thinking skills I think it’s less a progressive educational stance and more that he couldn’t get into a university tbh.

Jenn13

Of course Forky, we all know by now that you would only date a skinny female.
I always find it funny when men say they only want to date women who enjoy working out, take care of themselves.. no, you actually want someone who is skinny, that's it. Say it how it is

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I’m sure Niomi could’ve easily found herself an attractive London based hedge fund manager husband but she actively wants to destroy her life and/or cause her family pain and shame by flouting off with a Bali cult leader. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️
If we're matchmaking, Forky is single and as is Lordonia, who also appears to have the low bodyweight he specifies he needs in a female, and she likes to take wellness (far too) seriously. Parrrfect, just imagine the double dates with Nims and the toothy one!

• Haha
  • Wow

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
This guy is such a scammer with his 'coaching certification' and TEN followers. He's obviously being bankrolled by his parents (along with Holly). Verity and Terrina mut be having an absolute meltdown that Nims has gotten involved with him - especially after she so nearly got Joe WOODWARD down the aisle!
Karma 🥲🎀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Callan

VIP Member
I thought that Bali was her happy place? Why is she curating a new persona? Perhaps there's trouble in paradise with Lordon...

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I just noticed it was a video.

Doesn’t she make you feel.. what is it again? At peace?

Hope she’ll never try the acting thing à la Tanya Burr, because it would be an umpteenth fail in her career.

Hot chocolate by the fire, could it be more cliché? Looks more like she’s holding in her pee.
Who TF is following her. Her content is licherally overprivileged skinny white girl posts tedious AF athleisure ads + trying to fake an orgasmic drink of hot chocolate. Surely no one is THAT bored?

fukken bots.

• Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
Aww! I think when Niomi talks about "women supporting women" she's really talking about Tattle :p
There’s something about Tattle I wasn’t expecting at all when I registered, but what a community ♥ it’s not only about gossiping. With you guys, I talk, I learn, I laugh. I always have a good time here, as every discussion is so enlightening, and I’m grateful for you all.

• Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
So, waiting for my flight to IRELAND to be called and laughing my head off at the comments.😅I'll be enjoying the company of great friends and their dogs. Not a pseudo Irish accent in sight. Fresh air with no flamingos perched on rocks. Can't wait 🇮🇪😁
Enjoy the potatoes, because according to nimbecile this the only place on earth to discover them 🥲🥔🇮🇪

• Haha

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Anyone remember Tim Shieff? He was a vegan athlete who ended up riddled with injuries (human bodies are not really designed to do extreme exercise over a prolonged period of time). Nomatter how much "pure" food he ate, or how much pointless "spirituality" he turned to, he was still in pain. At least Niomi has had surgery and seen doctors, because instead of that, Tim decided to consume nothing but water and his own urine(!) for a month to "reset" his body. He was convinced that if he starved off his old muscle and then re-grew new muscle, it would be clean and pure and he'd feel better. Shock and horror: he did not. He's now given up veganism and his extreme athletics, but he's still a paranoid nutjob.

Niomi and Tim have a lot in common. They are both afraid of food and convinced it is the root of all their problems. This means their personal lives are dumpster fires because they rely on food to fix and heal, instead of taking personal accountability for poor decisions. Food bad, exercise good. Neither have proper jobs that allow their brains a break from their endless eat/exercise cycle.

• Wow
  • Sick

Lionsden

VIP Member
I think Niomi acts like a humanitarian only to make herself feel better.
I don't even think it makes her feel that much, she doesn't have the necessary empathy. I think what makes her feel good is doing something that she believes is the thing to do for the class she sees herself as part of.

That’s already her life purpose.

View attachment 1652015

Did The Other House really privatize the room for her or is it just kind of a no man’s land situation out there?
Wow, an injury from overtraining! Did she learn nothing in her yoga teacher training course? I hope she sticks to not teaching. She can't be trusted with other people's bodies if she can't even take care of her own. We've seen her doing asanas without proper alignment so many times and now it turns out she was actually damaging herself. Yoga must be mere gymnastics to her if she doesn't notice when her body has had enough. She lacks sensitivity on all levels.

Last edited: