Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
This forky lad is gross. He’s more yuk than her current Bali clown. He doesn’t look 20 something, he looks way older than niomi
Now now, let's not go crazy there. Lordon, aka Bali Clown (love that), is a scammer, a fraud, a swindler, etc. They're equally gross, just in different ways.

Forky is a narcissistic, shallow misogynistic asshole.

Lordon is a narcissistic, shallow, fraudulent asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

pinkmug

VIP Member
Hello, long time lurker here. ( Mainly because I’m a non native speaker and bit self conscious about my english). Anyway I usually only read here, but saw this video on tiktok today and thought you might all appreciate as well. I had a good laugh, eyerolled and nodded all the way. This is Lordon and his Bali clique to a T. Hope I embedded it right.

P.S. Back to lurking I guess, just wanted to say hi to all of you. Love how insightful, smart and funny you all are, will keep on liking your posts from shadows lol😜
"Show me the way, pyramids of white privilege" is Niomi's entire life motto 😂

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Good lord that outfit. How can someone so thin pick the one dress that makes her look like she has a belly? Really goes to show money can’t buy taste!!

• Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
So, waiting for my flight to IRELAND to be called and laughing my head off at the comments.😅I'll be enjoying the company of great friends and their dogs. Not a pseudo Irish accent in sight. Fresh air with no flamingos perched on rocks. Can't wait 🇮🇪😁

• Heart
  • Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
It’s probably #gifted, since she started following them on IG. What happened to having to disclose this stuff? She just has ONE job, and can’t even do that properly.
She is not disclosing anything these days, and even when she's reported, the ASA are not doing anything about it.

The Dior coat she wore on her Cotswolds trip recently was gifted (not disclosed). I'm sure that ill-fitting green dress she wore to the Rose Inc event was also gifted (not disclosed).

I think she's also using a trick that influencers use whereby they use gift vouchers to purchase items and so do not have do disclose. I'm sure this is the case with the Max Mara coat she was 'buying' yesterday. She has an ongoing partnership with Max Mara and tagged the brand in her IG post. She did not spend her own money on that coat.

She looked cheap at the Rose Inc event as she always does now. Her hair colour really does her no favours in this regard. I can't believe there was ever a time when I thought she looked classy, but she did, during the Joey era.

It doesn't matter how skinny she is; that dress is too tight on her. It looks as though she'd have difficultly breathing it in.

Also, they needed a coat check at that event. I scrolled through the pictures on the DM and a lot of the attendees were wearing their coats inside.

• Wow

coriander

VIP Member
It's just depressing at this point, she really let Joe ruin her life. Post op by herself in a high end hostel struggling with basic tasks, where is the bf?

I spent like £4 on a tiny bottle of (much too sweet) apple juice from the daily dose, and she gets it for free? NEVER AGAIN 🖕

MargaritaMay

Her eyes are not smiling AT ALL. Her matte, dull complexion doesn't match her hair colour at all; it's like her whole "palette" is off. Such a bad ad pic. The other two girls look glowing in comparison.
Also after all of the terrible managment, logistical neglect and obviously Nimbibi's utter disinterest and absolutely no role in the whole production of her product.... just go and buy a solid, derm-approved cleanser somewhere else, there are 12784590752 different ones worldwide.

earlgrey

VIP Member
Why is she describing her exact running route down to the street she takes to get there?
Why does she say “beatiful” like that?
Why did she brush out those curls?
Why is the audio balance so bad?
Why can’t she skip a beauty appointment and spend some time coming up with a podcast name?
Why is she no further with this podcast, she mentioned it months ago? Just record it.
Why

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Clover123

VIP Member
Howwwww is she still blaming everything in her life on her Saturn return?! I swear she has had at least four different Saturn returns already!

Niomi, the common denominator is you!!! 😳

• Haha

curiouscat106

VIP Member
I’m sure Niomi could’ve easily found herself an attractive London based hedge fund manager husband but she actively wants to destroy her life and/or cause her family pain and shame by flouting off with a Bali cult leader. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️

irvinelane

VIP Member
I'm a little disappointed to see that she gets good reviews on that shed and people are actually staying there for that price. But to be honest, the review of Olena does sound a little like it was bought...
View attachment 1629857
Yep, definitely a fake comment.

1665050138755.jpeg

Especially the « As soon as you enter this home - you feel that everything is made with love. » part 🤢 yes, made with love by the owner who HATES her house. She could have, at least, gone all out and talked about signs and the Universe, and how she felt at peace in the shed.

On another note:
1665050834137.png

A job? Niomi? I’m sorry, you reached the wrong person.

1665052624276.jpeg

Yes, it would be perfect for those who actually work.

And then, this. A Dior bag and a coat? Geez.. talk about taking advantage of people.

1665052695304.jpeg

1665052716227.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Her Tattle thread has more interest than her. In the YT comments there are references to “The Shed” and “Forky” 🤣 All we need now is for someone to ask her to introduce her new bf “Lordon”. I feel another game of bingo coming on!

• Haha

Grapefruits712

How can she pretend to forget about her Saturn returns? “Now SO much makes sense!” - what? You’ve been going on about your Saturn return and how your star chart was bang on, etc, for years now! How can it be a surprise?!

Callan

VIP Member
I don't really understand the comment about the poppies, if they're the only ones in the field then obviously they're by default the most beautiful?
Niomi is not paid to think. Poppies are my favorite flowers, she's ruining my vibe today! lol

• Haha