Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mg95

VIP Member
It's insane to me that she can fix her mouth to say "How lucky I am and so many of us are to have the privilege to know and implement our rights as women" when she's been completely silent about abortion rights in the US and women's freedom in Iran. I'm glad she was so ~*inspired*~ by the concept that we're all human and some of us have the "opportunity" to help. How wonderful. Brilliant even! She lives up to that last name. Ok Niomi, what are you actually going to DO for others with those rights and opportunities??? Nothing that's what. Attending a Jimmy Choo sponsored luncheon with other wealthy white ladies is action in Niomi's eyes. She thinks today was her putting in the work to help others. It's actually hard to fathom how stupid and lazy she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Callan

VIP Member
^ And she never explained WHY Yoga. She would make a great right wing politician, lots of words, zero substance and her signature shoulder shrug...

Also for someone who claims they just had wrist surgery she looks totally recovered, even the way she put her hands on her waist so quickly and purposefully, not someone being careful while recovering.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Of course Forky, we all know by now that you would only date a skinny female.
I always find it funny when men say they only want to date women who enjoy working out, take care of themselves.. no, you actually want someone who is skinny, that's it. Say it how it is
Forky once again reminding everyone he is only in his twenties!! This seems to be a sore point for him, I'll wager that people he has been meeting recently have been telling him they thought he was older when they first met (read saw) him.

Also making it clear in this post he will only consider forking females who are in their twenties LIKE HE IS!!!

Everyone, everyone pay attention - this is a very confident, young man in his twenties (also a dig at ancient 30 year old Niomi?) and please note that he isn't afraid! to bravely state that he needs to be very physically attracted to this new female he will be foking. Yeah fork, that attraction of which you speak needs to work both ways you know. Your dull personality, huge posters of yourself by the bed, protein farts and obsessively tracking their macros for them isn't going to cut it in the romance game.

• Haha

MaggieRoo

Found an old article where Niomi said if social media wasn’t her job she’d love to be a conservationist..that’s travels around the world to spread the message about how important it is to save our planet….Did she hear herself when she said that?🙈
51A5A600-C12A-4CDD-A34C-3A7C606E353F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

curiouscat106

VIP Member
This guy is worse than I thought. He’s not a life coach, he’s a life coach “teacher” (🚩). So he’s not just preying on the vulnerable (🚩), he’s preying on those who are unhappy/dissatisfied/unfulfilled/frustrated within their job and are looking for an alternative career path (🚩). Because let’s face it, there are probably far more of those people and they are most likely willing to part with money and therefore lucrative for him (🚩).

Poor Verity, she must be so scared for her daughter and feel as though she’s banging her head against the wall because nothing seems to be stopping or even slowing Nims path to self destruction.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Remember that time Joe was pushing a baby in a stroller and Nims was all like 'he's getting in some practice' and 'he'll be a great dad some day' - words to that effect - and Joey ran away from her! Yikes!

• Haha

earlgrey

VIP Member
She’s a health and wellness influencer, making money on promoting potions to keep you healthy, a cerified yoga instructor, and she has overtrained herself to the point of surgery at the age of 30. That’s embarrassing

RunningAvocado

All these injuries and illness is no joke. Honestly very concerned for her, hope her family is looking out for her. She had a hip injury when she first got to Bali, she ignored the lump in her breast for months and now this... She says “slow injury”, which to me sounds like she’s been in pain for a while and ignored it leading to a fully torn ligament/tendons. It doesn’t sound like she’s taking any of it very seriously. Surgery won’t necessarily fix it all, she could be left with problems in that wrist forever

Reactions: 28

QueenBW

VIP Member
During this impactful event (we are all human, yeah what an impact it has on her brain), she still found a way to brag. It’s obviously not a spontaneous photo. She had to rearrange things to make herself seem important.

View attachment 1645766
"Our sisters".

Lol. Yeah, she definitely treats them like she treats her own sister. ignores them except when she wants to brat on insta.

• Haha
  • Sick

mg95

VIP Member
The whole "befriend a person of colour" is frankly patronising bs. Omg. Im mixed race and i would be utterly disgusted if someone went out of their way to befriend me solely because of that reason.
If at the big age of 30 her entire friend group is white, then that tells me that she's not the kind of person inclined to get along with, connect with, or learn from people who look different than her and that's all I need to know. We don't need here collecting friends of colour like she's putting together a Benetton ad. It should happen naturally and the fact that it hasn't tells you everything. She lives in one of the most multicultural cities in the world and has spent extended time in Bali and India. She associated with maybe one or two brown people due to proximity but her circle is nothing but bottle blondes and that's is how it will (and should tbh) stay. Keep her away from us.

• Wow

Callan

VIP Member
Found an old article where Niomi said if social media wasn’t her job she’d love to be a conservationist..that’s travels around the world to spread the message about how important it is to save our planet….Did she hear herself when she said that?🙈
View attachment 1649195

1665708800769.png

Almost fell of my chair reading that.. yeah it would, wouldn't it? If she only had a brain and qualifications other than being a delusional narcissist.

• Haha
  • Wow

irvinelane

VIP Member
I agree with him when he says:
1665575782193.jpeg

I went to business school, had to pay 5 x €8,000 and ended up having a job I don’t really enjoy, with some difficulty finding it. I feel like I’ve been scammed, because in some fields, there is an indoctrination that going to uni gives you a high-paying job, when in fact, students take on a huge debt with no assurance that their efforts will yield them a job/lucrative job. It’s just insane how bad the investment is, as you literally throw money away.

As he said, if you have entrepreneurial skills, you may build a career without going to uni (many of my classmates already had their businesses and only went to business school to please their parents by making sure they have a degree), but it’s still a tricky topic and I’m not sure he should give advice on that.

NOW she is ready to be an ambassador 😒 because its at a fancy event. People are dying. But yea drink your champaign and have your small talks on a fancy table whilst carefully curating your timeline. Be careful not to be too negative (aka real) you may loose followers.
BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT EVERYWHERE.

1665578098670.jpeg

After the backlash she got a few weeks ago where people asked her to speak or remove the ambassador @womenforwomenuk part from her bio, she really has some nerve to attend this lunch and put it in stories, like nothing happened. She just sat here, having a free meal, taking photos and probably selfies, even being paid?, but will NEVER do anything to help and support women, because it’s all about NiomiforNiomi. F*ck off Niomi, you and your hypocrisy.

Last edited:
  • Angry