Niomi Smart #51 Lordon, Lordina and the lord of wikipedia

Did Lordy and Limbobs break up?

• Nope but I'm manifesting it

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Yes!!!!!

Votes: 40 20.1%
  • (Google) To break up: 1. disintegrate or disperse. 2. (of a gathering) come to an end

Votes: 42 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hello there! New thread same old tit... But first off, title thread by litcherrallly everyone in here, group effort! Brava everyone 👏

So we don't know if Lordy is still the BF or not as we haven't seen any trace of him lately in Nimbobs life. She had a surgery and there is no sign of him. Again, she had wrist surgery. There was no family or friends with her. Just Nimbobs in some kind of a hotel, waiting for her new house to be ready.. forgetting that she already has a house??

Forky is still.. an imbecile.
Lordy is still... culty.
Holly is... still delusional.
And our Nimbobs...
Well we have been blessed with some amazing content from her:
1667068105137.png

Do you see the happiness? the manifesting? those roots? the everything beige?

Litcherally pawfect. And makes me litcherally depressed.

Vote on the poll and happy tatteling! <3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Definitively Lordon filming her. Her mum is not that tall

Reactions: 11
Well hello there! New thread same old tit... But first off, title thread by litcherrallly everyone in here, group effort! Brava everyone 👏

So we don't know if Lordy is still the BF or not as we haven't seen any trace of him lately in Nimbobs life. She had a surgery and there is no sign of him. Again, she had wrist surgery. There was no family or friends with her. Just Nimbobs in some kind of a hotel, waiting for her new house to be ready.. forgetting that she already has a house??

Forky is still.. an imbecile.
Lordy is still... culty.
Holly is... still delusional.
And our Nimbobs...
Well we have been blessed with some amazing content from her:
View attachment 1688498

Do you see the happiness? the manifesting? those roots? the everything beige?

Litcherally pawfect. And makes me litcherally depressed.

Vote on the poll and happy tatteling! <3
Ah the season of coats. Coats with everything. Even with pms apparently 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Bradley, last year, he was partying with a dark flamingo, now he’s just with his bunch of buddies for Halloween.

1667129254280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
People always talk about how short Forky is but it looks as though all of his friends are even shorter. Does Forky only hang out with males who are shorter than him?
What was he supposed to be? His usual judger of females London psychopath male?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Dark Flamingo!!!

She was in her black Swan era for sure.
Oh my mistake, she was a dark bleached flamingo.

________

Niomi, an influencer who is incapable of promoting properly the products she receives. A beautiful package, these products. And what are they exactly? She doesn’t even know herself. Good job moron.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What do we think she is going to name her podcast?
Smart conversations?
Smart talks / Talk Smart?
The Smart vegan's deep and meaningful conversations?
Smart living / Living smartly?
Smartypants.
The woodward, the fork and the tooth, how i found my way to being smartly single.
Single Smart.

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What do we think she is going to name her podcast?
Smart conversations?
Smart talks / Talk Smart?
The Smart vegan's deep and meaningful conversations?
Smart living / Living smartly?
Smartypants.
The woodward, the fork and the tooth, how i found my way to being smartly single.
Single Smart.

🤔
Smartifesting your paaahfect life sustainably

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks, or rather sounds like they are still together and he’s staying at her parents house.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So weird that he is staying at her parents house and Niomis mom doesnt follow him

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.