Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irvinelane

VIP Member
She annoys me a little bit more each day. Unbelievable how she just couldn't care less.

Capture d’écran 2022-10-11 à 19.58.53.png

Capture d’écran 2022-10-11 à 20.02.12.png

Lana, please, don't buy anything from them. It's really not worth it, and for sure, you're going to be scammed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
When it's Monday morning, you're eating your breakfast and checking Nimbobs tattle thread and you find no vomit inducing news.. and then you read Forky's QA...

• Haha

cocochino

Chatty Member
It all seems so unlike her thats why its so cringee. If people are authentic they way more likable.
So true! Also, it's not cute to still be posing on Instagram when you're in your 30's. The little shoulder pose she does makes me cringe. I followed people like Nim's when I was in my 20's, when all I cared about was partying, fashion, and guys. But in my 30's I want to follow strong, intelligent, independent women who I can learn from.

She's grown backwards.

QueenBW

VIP Member
She's got serious issues. It hasn't even been a week since she said she can't work out and she's... Working out.

If she really did have surgery, she might do more harm by disregarding the rest orders.

So... She's no longer moving to bali? What even is her life lately?

irvinelane

VIP Member
I think more interesting BTS as in behind the scenes would be how her skincare is done or created, not a video of someone shooting her photoshoot. All her content is just Niomi selfies/pictures pretty much. YAWN.
Very true 😅 it’s like her cookbook where there are apparently more pictures of her than the actual meals.

1665201865996.jpeg

..or her video supposedly about Bali life, when she just records herself being half-naked.

• Haha

lostjate

I just noticed it was a video.

Doesn’t she make you feel.. what is it again? At peace?

Hope she’ll never try the acting thing à la Tanya Burr, because it would be an umpteenth fail in her career.

Hot chocolate by the fire, could it be more cliché? Looks more like she’s holding in her pee.
I don’t know how anyone can film these sorts of narcissistic videos - I can’t cope with the cringe 😩

dodo789

Chatty Member
That’s already her life purpose.

View attachment 1652015

Did The Other House really privatize the room for her or is it just kind of a no man’s land situation out there?
How does she not realise that she has a problem…she overtrains herself and needs surgery but then she whines about how hard it will be to not train every day and after that, she notes that she needs to listen to her body…

What about listening to your body or someone else who actually knows things before you need surgery…or before you buy a house…or any of the other stubborn and stupid shit she does, just because she thinks her surname means that she herself is smart too…

curiouscat106

VIP Member
She also used the phrase “sweet” a few times in her new video and that’s not how the old Nims spoke. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I also picked up on her saying “Beau-d-iful” a couple of times 🤢

I'm gonna make a confession 🙈 My best friend is a life coach... and so is another friend in my group... she's a spiritual life coach... My sister in law is also a life/sex coach who does podcasts for a living.

I feel like I need to lie down and re-evaluate my life 😅 I just realised that I'm a digital nomad in a group of life coaches... fuck.

Feel free to tell me to mind my own here, but do your friends make a decent living doing this? I’m assuming they must because otherwise they wouldn’t do it, and ultimately it must mean there is market out there.

I’m only asking because I work in NHS healthcare and our wages are 💩 when considering the study/training/hours we put in. It infuriates me to see people like Nims making a shed load (laughing at my own joke, not even sorry) doing what she does and I can’t even put my heating on. I’m thinking I should re-evaluate my life choices 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

irvinelane

VIP Member
Not that I’m interested in purchasing the products, but I found it weird that her promo code is « Niomi Smart » with a space as she typed it. So I tried it out, and of course, it’s not valid, neither is « niomismart ». Thank you influencer, you’re the best.

1665892603584.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

coriander

VIP Member
Just so many weirdos.....can't believe Niomi has gone from Kurt Geiger girl to wannabe Kate Middleton to this. Is this how she runs away from problems?

Reactions: 24

Callan

VIP Member
Now now, let's not go crazy there. Lordon, aka Bali Clown (love that), is a scammer, a fraud, a swindler, etc. They're equally gross, just in different ways.

Forky is a narcissistic, shallow misogynistic asshole.

Lordon is a narcissistic, shallow, fraudulent asshole.
Actually Forky's medical and nutritional advice could be considered fraud too lol.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
I will say, the biggest pro of a good university education - and the main reason it's obvious people like Forky and Niomi didn't go - is learning critical thinking and analysis. That's really what you pay for, especially for the humanities. I've never had to use the in-depth political systems knowledge I gained in my degree. But I use my analytical and contextualization skills on a daily basis.

Of course it's not for everyone and many countries would benefit from letting go of the "if you want to earn more, you need a degree" fallacy. There are plenty of tradespeople - plumbers, electricians, etc. - making more than people with college degrees.

And of course, there are plenty of useless leeches like Niomi and Forky making more than some of us with degrees from high ranking universities 😖😥🤣

But Forky giving vocational training is as hilarious as Niomi thinking attending a luncheon is being an ambassador.

• Haha
  • Sick

MaddyP

Same. It seems he has a surplus of saliva in that mouth of his. It turns my stomach. I had to switch off after less than two minutes.
Why did I click on this video? 😭 I thought his teeth were his problem, but he also seems to have a problem with an oversized tongue that almost prevents him from speaking.
1665308283001.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Slaybutter

VIP Member
It must be so uncomfortable for Niomi, a non-influencer, to attend so many events where she’s surrounded by influencers

• Haha

MaggieRoo

Sorry this is so crude but she'd look so much better with a darker hair color.

It must feel so weird for Niomi who is a pretend model on Instagram to stand next to an actual model lol.

View attachment 1665942
I watched an old video of hers the other day from 2016 and she was in the process of darkening her hair. She said that she thought the blonde washed her out and that she thought she looked better darker!! This was pre-Joe 2016 too