Niomi Smart #49 the Lordon, the witch and the boob probe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has the effect where while her partner might bring out the best in her, she brings out the worst in them. It's like she just saps them of everything good they might bbring to the relationship.

Reactions: 25
I think she has the effect where while her partner might bring out the best in her, she brings out the worst in them. It's like she just saps them of everything good they might bbring to the relationship.
She’s an energy vampire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Somebody also mentioned this a few pages back but I don't remember her saying this. Did she mention it recently? Could just be that I missed it.
I thought she was running Brighton a while back, and someone corrected me in that thread saying she had stated she was running london marathon with some fundraising company (women for women?). This would have been well over 6 months ago. I, the runningavocado (lol), never forgot because I’m a little obsessed with running and wanted to know her race pace 😆 So disappointed…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well... you know what to do ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.