Niomi Smart #49 the Lordon, the witch and the boob probe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
off topic, but her follower count dropped to 1.3m from 1.4 earlier today on insta
Again? She dropped down to 1.3mil maybe a week ago? Who knows.

Oh yea, that comment is long gone…
I would like to express appreciation for another potential thread title curtesy of @CallItAsItIs
‘woe is me, but let’s manifest it out, OH MOON’
Sooooo many good ones, it’s impossible to choose! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Lol…you’re too kind.
But I agree, there are a lot of great ones to choose from. GROUP EFFORT YEAH! 🎉🎉🎉

Check out the tags on those photoshoot pics including #elopementphotographer #bridetobe #engaged. I think she's primarily a wedding photographer and maybe uses these tags on all her photos BUT... 👀
I wouldn’t think too much about those tags, since she uses these ones too…
E0A9AC4F-E8CA-49E5-83A3-0C211749FB00.jpeg

#hoorayweddingy! Which is *exactly* what this ‘relationship’ and photoshoot scream to me: wedding-y 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So natural, not forced at all, you know, the usual.

1664637170807.jpeg

1664637181516.jpeg

Ibiza..n?

1664637364848.gif

Alright, let’s say it’s actually a word. What do you mean by feel like visiting a local Ibizan family? Like.. your imaginary Bali family?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she's probably been in Ibiza with them all along while posting old photos so it looks like she's been in London. They'll be off to Bali after this. It's safe to go back now that Forky's back in London!

Anyone know who Joe is dating right now?.
Nope. He keeps things very private these days. We thought he had revealed a new girlfriend last week, but it was a false alarm!

Reactions: 18
Just casually browsing when I saw this…we might see new people here! Honestly, Niomi doesn’t even do anything remotely interesting but it’s still exhausting to keep up with her, the secondhand embarrassment gets worse every day with her 🤣🤣
550DB9D0-8525-4F85-ADC3-9B03DEBD3694.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg I'm going to Ibiza tomorrow. What if I see them 😂
You are on a special mission my dear 😎 chanel your secret services persona ..
and watch out for flamingos and piranhas!
Ps: wear a t-shirt with frida and a necklace with crystals, she will find you 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Agreed with everyone saying this blurry photoshoot is very cringe. I noticed Lordon didn't share the photos they have a distance between them, only the ones where he shows how he possesses his girlfriend (the finger in the "poop hole" made me laugh so hard :ROFLMAO:). Wouldn't surprise me if Lordon was feeling unsafe in this relationship. If my girlfriend had this look, I wouldn't feel safe either tbh.

Capture d’écran 2022-10-01 à 22.22.59.png

Niomi might be royalty after all, the Queen of Cringe.
OMG :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Omg I'm going to Ibiza tomorrow. What if I see them 😂
Let your bum cheeks hang out, twist those shoulders, wear naff gigantic sun glasses, haunt smoothie bowl outlets and chant 'vegan vegan vegan'- sure to work 👍🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I almost miss the old days when the weirdest thing about Niomi was that she called half a slice of wholegrain bread “cheeky”. Now she may or may not be engaged to the leader of a sex cult she met a few months ago and it’s not even a shock

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Part of me is scared of Niomi and Lordon breaking up because what exactly comes after bottom-of-the-barrel? Like, she broke up with Joe and had the fling with Dettol Daddy. Tattle consensus was that it was a downgrade since he looked leathery and like a less handsome Joe. THEN she went for Forky, and we were like, God, he's an Iberic ham leg, how can she do worse? But she actually managed that feat and somehow found what I think is honest-to-God the most repelling man on influencer-dom. Like, I'd rather be stuck with Alfie Deyes than this man.

So what would come next?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Part of me is scared of Niomi and Lordon breaking up because what exactly comes after bottom-of-the-barrel? Like, she broke up with Joe and had the fling with Dettol Daddy. Tattle consensus was that it was a downgrade since he looked leathery and like a less handsome Joe. THEN she went for Forky, and we were like, God, he's an Iberic ham leg, how can she do worse? But she actually managed that feat and somehow found what I think is honest-to-God the most repealing man on influencer-dom. Like, I'd rather be stuck with Alfie Deyes than this man.

So what would come next?
She'll be Boris Johnson's next wife?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.