Niomi Smart #49 the Lordon, the witch and the boob probe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe’s brother? He’s like a mix between a creepy version of Joe and Jamie.

1664679066871.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
It’s grainy and hard to tell for sure but it kind of looks like she has a ring on her finger.

And as someone mentioned before he looks like he’s holding one in the pic where she’s reaching up his arm.

I dunnoo y’all I think they actually may be engaged. 😂 Leave it to Nims.
Surely Nim's family would be following him if they were engaged? That's why I think they're not. They don't follow him and they don't comment anything about him.

Reactions: 14
Part of me is scared of Niomi and Lordon breaking up because what exactly comes after bottom-of-the-barrel? Like, she broke up with Joe and had the fling with Dettol Daddy. Tattle consensus was that it was a downgrade since he looked leathery and like a less handsome Joe. THEN she went for Forky, and we were like, God, he's an Iberic ham leg, how can she do worse? But she actually managed that feat and somehow found what I think is honest-to-God the most repelling man on influencer-dom. Like, I'd rather be stuck with Alfie Deyes than this man.

So what would come next?
Perhaps????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Niomi should also help her future sister-in-law to get more followers. Poor Holly has posted 4 times for the last few days and nobody left a comment, except a restaurant she tagged.

1664696607631.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I hav
Maybe Niomi should also help her future sister-in-law to get more followers. Poor Holly has posted 4 times for the last few days and nobody left a comment, except a restaurant she tagged.

View attachment 1619833
I have no idea how Hol is able to make a living from being a “social media influencer”
She lives in a nice flat on her own with pets in central Dublin, one of the most expensive cities in Europe. She seems to do duck all during the day.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I hav

I have no idea how Hol is able to make a living from being a “social media influencer”
She lives in a nice flat on her own with pets in central Dublin, one of the most expensive cities in Europe. She seems to do duck all during the day.
I think Holly relies heavily on the bank of mum and dad. Maybe she has a trust fund. Maybe she got a nice pay off in her divorce - even though she wasn't married for very long. I get the impression she spends her days contacting companies for discount codes. She has a discount code for everything!

I read an interview where she said she was lucky to get her property 'through family connections.' We also know that Lordon attended a very expensive boarding school. Like Niomi, it appears these two have the safety net of a wealthy family to fall back on.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
If/when she splits from Lordon--which is inevitable because he is 100% not settling down/having kids material--I think she'll end up with someone from the Made In Chelsea mould. Someone like her who doesn't need to work, so will always want to spend time with her.

I think if Niomi could choose someone else's life, she'd go for Millie McIntosh. That easy, holiday-heavy family life with the illusion of being a "girl boss" through occasional vanity projects. Like her mum and grandma, basically. She thought she'd got that with Joe due to his connections; his long work hours seemed to confuse and confound her.

Edit: I've just read this back and this life sounds great. I think I've talked myself into wanting it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
If/when she splits from Lordon--which is inevitable because he is 100% not settling down/having kids material--I think she'll end up with someone from the Made In Chelsea mould. Someone like her who doesn't need to work, so will always want to spend time with her.

I think if Niomi could choose someone else's life, she'd go for Millie McIntosh. That easy, holiday-heavy family life with the illusion of being a "girl boss" through occasional vanity projects. Like her mum and grandma, basically. She thought she'd got that with Joe due to his connections; his long work hours seemed to confuse and confound her.

Edit: I've just read this back and this life sounds great. I think I've talked myself into wanting it 😄
Then, what she probably needs is a sugar daddy. Not really husband material, but at least, she wouldn’t have to worry about money, gifts and vacation.

Reactions: 14
So there was a devastating hurricane in her grandparents beloved Naples, Florida and there hasn’t been a word from her or Terrina about it?

• Wow
So there was a devastating hurricane in her grandparents beloved Naples, Florida and there hasn’t been a word from her or Terrina about it?
Yeah and the tragedy in Indonesia as well, but honestly I sometimes wonder if Niomi even realized that Bali is part of Indonesia and not a country on its own.

Reactions: 26

Millie's husband is also very easy on the eyes 😂

I agree that this life would suit Niomi much more and is what she probably actually wants but keeps lying to herself about it and therefore wasting time grabbing one of these family money, posh British guys. She's also got the wrong look for it now. The whole point of these people is that they look expensive, everything about them smells of money. Niomi now reeks of desperation and hair bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Millie's husband is also very easy on the eyes 😂

I agree that this life would suit Niomi much more and is what she probably actually wants but keeps lying to herself about it and therefore wasting time grabbing one of these family money, posh British guys. She's also got the wrong look for it now. The whole point of these people is that they look expensive, everything about them smells of money. Niomi now reeks of desperation and hair bleach.
I think Hugo looks like a rat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Hugo looks like a rat 🤣
😂😂 Different strokes for different folks, etc, but also to me if you say rat/mouse looking person I think of Jim Chapman 😂

I haven't really found any of Mr. Niomis attractive. Sure, Joe was the best of the bunch but the deer in headlights look he has, no one's home look behind the eyes, killed it for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought the Forkster was her best suited suitor. Both in social media, both obsessed with their bodies, exercise and freebies. The other wouldn't mind when one whipped out the phone for the gram etc.

Reactions: 21
I thought the Forkster was her best suited suitor. Both in social media, both obsessed with their bodies, exercise and freebies. The other wouldn't mind when one whipped out the phone for the gram etc.
Yet they still couldn't make it work, amazing.

I think they're too similar, they'd probably annoy each other. I can't date anyone similar to me. I like people whose strengths are my weaknesses and vice versa.

I think Joe bought out the best in her, and she seemed the most comfortable with Marcus.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.