Niomi Smart #48 The girl on the boat and the Bali Swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks like that of an old Barbie doll. Maybe she should try this:

This is inspiring. I'd love to try if molding the hair into a style before rinsing out the conditioner really works. Has anyone tried it?

Reactions: 2
This is inspiring. I'd love to try if molding the hair into a style before rinsing out the conditioner really works. Has anyone tried it?
Knowing my hair, any styling would be a giant greasy mess, lol. Hey Ho, better than fried !

Reactions: 5
Nothing about Coldplay or their music. Just her prancing round backstage. Yawn. Narc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Since she was hanging out backstage I doubt she paid for her ticket. Where is the #gifted? She never discloses anything.

Reactions: 16
Niomi: Want to see backstage?

Also Niomi:

1661094301720.jpeg

So, this is backstage, huh? Videos of you walking with a close-up of your inexplicable hair as a bonus. Thank you content creator, you did a great job, as always. Have a safe flight to Bali 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Lordgy is such a leech sucking her money/freebies, the thing Niomi won't be able to get rid of because she is so blind and desperate to have a man by her side (for the gram)

Reactions: 18
Have you guys heard her on the Desert Island Dishes podcast? I'm lolling at her describing everything as 'reaaaallly reaaaallly good', 'amaaaaazing'. And the audacity to talk about starting her social media career without even mentioning her ex Marcus, as if she did it all herself. Such a fraud :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
This gave me nightmares.

Forky would not have been able to afford to go to Monaco without a FEMALE paying his way there (sorry, Forky is an incredibly insecure primate).
399DCA09-7094-485F-98A9-7CDE6A4F7C26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1661096367708.png

Yes, this is actually one of the purposes of a concert: gathering thousands of people in the same place, at the same time. Magic strikes again!

As for Jamie, we can believe he enjoyed the concert. Not like the spoiled dumbass who just wanted something to brag about.

1661097193772.jpeg

No matter what, it’s always about her « I had the best seat », « this is my favourite song », « I’m gonna show you the backstage », « I have captured this », when Jamie is only mentioning the event he was pleased to attend. And this is usually what people do if they truly enjoy the moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Niomi: Want to see backstage?

Also Niomi:

View attachment 1516374

So, this is backstage, huh? Videos of you walking with a close-up of your inexplicable hair as a bonus. Thank you content creator, you did a great job, as always. Have a safe flight to Bali 👋🏻
God the amount of bragging this chick does.. unreal. Also what backstage? lol.. Same way she films her "Bali life" videos and shows zero actual Bali.

He’s ugly as sin but can we appreciate that he can still laugh candidly? Niomi literally starves herself and has tons of beauty treatments, yet still can’t smile without contorting to het her best angles and setting her pics to the best filters.

Reactions: 26
Its interesting how he's not tagging her in his stories, Forky would never miss an opportunity...

I’m guessing this was a gifted experience from Wembley or something and she hasn’t disclosed. What a waste of a ticket she is. If you’re going to gift tickets to influencers that will actually highlight and advertise the experience then I can sort of see the benefit but to invite someone who shows off her bad 80s dye job and nothing else?? Utterly confusing. And what an ugly couple they make with those teeth and that hair. They look like Frankenstein and his bride. Frightening.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry for bringing this up once again but I really wonder why Joeeyy and Nims broke up. I know there are several theories out there starting with pizza-gate, to Freddy disliking her, to pure starvation, to DJ cheating etc. But I’m never quite sure what to believe. In some old vlogmas vids Nims and Freddy hung out quite a lot and got on pretty well. I personally can’t see Joeeyy being a cheater either mostly because of how Nims talked about him and the breakup on all these podcasts last year. And the food thing had been going on for a long time even before they were engaged. I can’t see DJ cancelling a wedding because Nimbobs hid his peanut butter. In their moving-to-India-era they seemed pretty loved up and only a few
months later he broke of an engagement?? Wish we knew what really went down but I guess we’ll never know 🤷🏽‍♀️

Also that surprise Lordon appearance was super scary; definitely nightmare material!

Reactions: 11
He’s ugly as sin but can we appreciate that he can still laugh candidly? Niomi literally starves herself and has tons of beauty treatments, yet still can’t smile without contorting to het her best angles and setting her pics to the best filters.
I'm sure there's something to be said there about society's acceptance of female vs male ugliness but honestly I'm too terrified by Lordon's face to say anything smart at the moment.

Truly the stuff of nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry for bringing this up once again but I really wonder why Joeeyy and Nims broke up. I know there are several theories out there starting with pizza-gate, to Freddy disliking her, to pure starvation, to DJ cheating etc. But I’m never quite sure what to believe. In some old vlogmas vids Nims and Freddy hung out quite a lot and got on pretty well. I personally can’t see Joeeyy being a cheater either mostly because of how Nims talked about him and the breakup on all these podcasts last year. And the food thing had been going on for a long time even before they were engaged. I can’t see DJ cancelling a wedding because Nimbobs hid his peanut butter. In their moving-to-India-era they seemed pretty loved up and only a few
months later he broke of an engagement?? Wish we knew what really went down but I guess we’ll never know 🤷🏽‍♀️

Also that surprise Lordon appearance was super scary; definitely nightmare material!
We saw what she wanted us to see. We never saw their relationship behind closed doors.

I used to post photos of me on holidays with my boyfriend, him making me breakfast in bed every morning, flowers, the whole lot. The prick was abusive and cheating on me. I just showed the best parts.

I posted this lovely photo of us in Rome together, but nobody knew that we just had a fight and he pulled my hair in the street just moments before the photo. I was crying 99.8% of the time in that relationship. On instagram it looked perfect, but it wasn’t real.

It’s like that Gabby Petito story when she posted all these amazing photos and videos on YouTube and Instagram of her van life travels with her bf. He ended up murdering her. We really don’t know the truth about anyones relationship.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.