Niomi Smart #48 The girl on the boat and the Bali Swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody needs to call her out on this with all the long-haul flights she's been taking - and the way she lives her life in general. She is such a hypocrite!

You'd think Venetia might have a word.

Screenshot_20220821-123001_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why was the first post showing ugly Lordon deleted? Maybe scared off by the person who signed up, clearly didn't read the Tattle rules, and immediately started moderating... 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Bragging #82901 ✅

1661083294348.jpeg

Favourite song I bet she doesn’t even know the lyrics of.

1661083318025.jpeg

This moron just went to the hair salon, but look at that hair..

1661083556688.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Sorry, but what is with everyone being unkind about his teeth? Just find it very rude and unnecessary. Remember such unkind words can lead to people taking their own lives. People need to think more before the speak on here.
This is a gossip site love. Have you signed up to the wrong forum?

Read the rules. It’s against the rules to send personal messages to these influencers. No one is doing that here (well, I hope not anyway).

Reactions: 34
They need to remind everyone that they are females and have legs and asses, lest anyone forgets.
Geez, on one hand, Bradley and his mates obsessed with being men. On the other, these morons constantly sexualizing themselves. It’s actually surprising they don’t hang out together.

Coldplay is nothing to brag about. In our house, the name is an insult :LOL:
Same here! Haha!
I meant she’s bragging about being backstage at a concert (whoever is playing) 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I freaking LOVE coldplay, and I went to their concert in July in Paris in a seat like everyone else, and to see someone like her backstage just like that.. bleeping privileged piece of crap..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"Want to see backstage?" Yeah I do, but all I see is Nims sponge hair ass stomping in front of the camera blocking 50% of the view

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She probably went to the concert because Jamie bought her a ticket, not because she’s fond of Coldplay. Anything gratis, she just takes it.

Read the rules. It’s against the rules to send personal messages to these influencers. No one is doing that here (well, I hope not anyway).
Can’t find the comment anymore. Was it Holly speaking?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bragging #82901 ✅

View attachment 1516053

View attachment 1516054

View attachment 1516060
The hairrrr 💀💀💀
The nerve to mention sustainability 💀💀💀

She lives for instagram, she lives to brag, can’t even be present at a concert (especially during her “““favourite””” song?)…
Also….. the Lordon cameo made me JUMP! He’s scarily ugly I’m sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bragging #82901 ✅

View attachment 1516053

View attachment 1516054

View attachment 1516060
Her hair looks like that of an old Barbie doll. Maybe she should try this:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Also, if he wasn't hell bent on grinning like a buffoon, we probably wouldn't have started calling him McDonkey and such like 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.