Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to London means back to her random boring content about signs and gifted beauty treatments.

1660663644775.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I also think it's the right hand. So that would make it her married finger in the UK if I'm not mistaken. Also to any of you who got married, on which hand do you wear your wedding ring? I'm not married and until recently had not idea it varies depending on the country! :)
I'm pretty sure wedding rings go on the left hand in the UK. Every married Brit I know wears it on the left. In my country you wear it on the right. I wouldn't put it past her to do it on purpose to make everyone think she's engaged for a second.

Reactions: 13
She says « Me and my best friend, air con » while wearing a sleeveless knitted vest paired with a shirt. Still sharp as a tack.
Someone should tell her what air con means in French … just in case she goes back to visit Mona and Lisa.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also think it's the right hand. So that would make it her married finger in the UK if I'm not mistaken. Also to any of you who got married, on which hand do you wear your wedding ring? I'm not married and until recently had not idea it varies depending on the country! :)
Lol. No. It's not like driving on the opposite side of the road. The left finger is also the engagement ring finger in the UK. As in most Western countries.

Reactions: 4
I find it a bit confusing, as it seems completely dependent on the custom. Here is a short list from Wikipedia if anyone is interested:

The wedding ring is worn on the ring finger of the left hand in certain parts of Catholic Mexico, Bolivia, Chile Australia, Botswana, Canada, Egypt, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and the US; France, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Switzerland, Netherlands [if Catholic], Croatia, Slovenia, and Romania.

The wedding ring is worn on the ring finger of the right hand in some Orthodox and a small number of Catholic European countries, some Protestant Western European, as well as some Central and South American Catholic countries.[7] In Eastern Europe, these include: Belarus, Bulgaria, Greece, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Netherlands [if not Catholic], Norway and Spain, Colombia, Cuba, Peru, Venezuela.

The ring is worn on the right hand until the actual wedding day, when it is moved to the left hand in Turkey, Lebanon, and Syria as well as in Romania and Brazil.

Reactions: 11
Mirror numbers.. more like her eyes are glued to her phone. 11:08… 11:09… 11:10…. 11:11, wow magic!

“I wonder what Joe is doing at 11:12?” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it a bit confusing, as it seems completely dependent on the custom. Here is a short list from Wikipedia if anyone is interested:
In Spain it depends on the area. Where I live (Catalonia) you wear it on your left hand, so it can be even more confusing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dang, it's 12:16.. I forgot to look at my phone at 12:12. So easy to stray off the right path, now I have to wait for a full moon to re-align myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dang, it's 12:16.. I forgot to look at my phone at 12:12. So easy to stray off the right path, now I have to wait for a full moon to re-align myself.
Don’t worry, you just need to find Frida Kahlo somewhere (google her if needed), she should remind you how happy and at peace you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I won't lie, I do get excited when I see 11:11 still because I used to wish on it as a kid...but Niomi is over 30 and still proudly talking about that stuff, and not in a childhood nostalgia way
Same I always make a wish 😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Same I always make a wish 😅😅
Ok everyone, tomorrow at 11:11 we should all make a wish for Niomi to get a real job lol. She will be so tired she won't have time to whine about paths and happiness. #manifesting

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok everyone, tomorrow at 11:11 we should all make a wish for Niomi to get a real job lol. She will be so tired she won't have time to whine about paths and happiness. #manifesting
Meanwhile, tomorrow at 11:11, she’s gonna wish for a husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine promoting a lipstick while using a filter.
Is it misleading, isn't ?

Reactions: 18
Imagine promoting a lipstick while using a filter.
Is it misleading, isn't ?
Everything is fake, wrong, boring or pointless with her. She still can’t do her job properly, even after a decade in the industry. I mean, how hard it is to choose a more or less flattering filter? She doesn’t amount to anything.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.