Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Does anyone know the story with her biological father? I don’t think Niomi has ever addressed this?
Verity was pregnant very young. I’m guessing he just didn’t stick around. Bet big T loved the scandal, she probably sent her off to one of those homes for ‘girls who act out’ to give birth.

Reactions: 5

Callan

VIP Member
View attachment 1514200

i swear they never read what they write before posting. Required skill to be an influencer.

Also some of the recipes she shows are really good.
Oh her food definitely looks better than what Holly aka Avocado Chef makes, she had photos from her Yoga event in the park and the plate of food she showed looked very meh...

elizabethok

I also think it's the right hand. So that would make it her married finger in the UK if I'm not mistaken. Also to any of you who got married, on which hand do you wear your wedding ring? I'm not married and until recently had not idea it varies depending on the country! :)
I love that I didn’t even consider the mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 how silly of me !! it’s been a long day in my defence 😂

aehn

Oh no, she won’t spend any more money. She’ll probably sell her shed, keep the money and live her best life with Jamie. Well, as long as he’s available. And if things don’t work out with him, she probably already has some back ups who she can be naked with full-time, since she seems to wear less and less clothes every time she has a new dude.
(y):ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
Well, that way, she can never be held accountable for anything going wrong. She's either the victim (being dumped was horrendous, but it was the universe's way of telling her Jo wasn't right for her) or a super hero (she manifested her suitcase being found). Sorted.
This makes me think that she’s probably gonna do a Q&A very soon, answering her own questions about signs and fake happiness.

Slaybutter

VIP Member
Lol no, I just mean that she's over 40, clearly, and doesn't look like a centerfold so according to Forky, no bueno...

Still can't get over him defending the use of the word "female" every week.. you can say that a dog or cat is a female if they are female, but the word "woman" wouldn't be used on anything else than a human right? He's just so disrespectful, especially since he admitted to people saying something about it.
ohhhh 🤣 forky just keeps giving gifts out to women all around haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
I’ve been in Baahli for so long 🥴 define « so long ».

Speaking of Baahli, where is Jamie? 😬

Verity bought her a membership at the Royal Academy of Arts for her birthday 🤔 not sure she’s the kind of person who can enjoy and appreciate arts, but whatever. She probably thinks she’s gonna find Frida Kahlo ✨ everywhere ✨ and reach the climax of the right path.
*art not arts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

QueenBW

VIP Member
I also think it's the right hand. So that would make it her married finger in the UK if I'm not mistaken. Also to any of you who got married, on which hand do you wear your wedding ring? I'm not married and until recently had not idea it varies depending on the country! :)
Lol. No. It's not like driving on the opposite side of the road. The left finger is also the engagement ring finger in the UK. As in most Western countries.

irvinelane

VIP Member
Right. I still don't get it. They posted 'lichor' but maybe meant liquor (?) Are they implying that her step-father is an alcoholic and thus prematurely aged? This comment is a mystery to me! Haha!
Isn't her step-father a dermatologist ?
Oh dermatologist. I was wondering what a thermatologist was 😅 I have no idea what she means in the last part of her comment, but all I know is that it must hurt Niomi really bad to read the name of Joe Woodward three times (+ ex-fiancé) 🤭

1660922358812.gif

L0vestory

Lol. No. It's not like driving on the opposite side of the road. The left finger is also the engagement ring finger in the UK. As in most Western countries.
Well no, you’re wrong. It does differ depending on the country, same as many traditions vary per the country, not just what ‘side of the road’ you drive on