Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Married or not not, engaged or not, she looks anything BUT glowing and happy.
Her random "content" screams loneliness and desperation 😐 she is so boring....how one can make Bali and travels in general so boring...I'm not a big traveller but when i go somewhere I explore something, anything....she just IS there...like just barely existing....it is exhausting to watch.

Reactions: 15
Married or not not, engaged or not, she looks anything BUT glowing and happy.
Her random "content" screams loneliness and desperation 😐 she is so boring....how one can make Bali and travels in general so boring...I'm not a big traveller but when i go somewhere I explore something, anything....she just IS there...like just barely existing....it is exhausting to watch.
She has some nerve to call her depressing, boring AF day-to-day life « Bali life ». What does she know about how the Balinese live?

1657775289030.jpeg

(Her mug makes me think of someone who just farted, snorting like an idiot.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She has some nerve to call her depressing, boring AF day-to-day life « Bali life ». What does she know about how the Balinese live?

View attachment 1415658

(Her mug makes me think of someone who just farted, snorting like an idiot.)

I know it's a stupid thing to pick at but her silent R pronunciation dries me extra bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't there meant to be a big career change during her (original) 6 weeks in Bali?
2022 was supposed to be super busy and incredible career wise. We're almost 8 months in and we still haven't seen anything about that. So I would take whatever she says about career (or anything for that matter) with a grain of salt.
Also, her idea of a career is a couple of meetings a day and like maybe, being extremely generous, 4 hours of work a week. None of use would call that work.

Reactions: 19
Also if he is trolling that's a terrible fing thing to joke about knowing how sensitive Nims was about her broken engagement. Either way this guys is a piece of you know what.
He probably wrote it while she was sitting next to him. She probably laughed at it because she’s so cool and chill and marriage is nbd because she’s casual and goes with the flow 🙃

Part of me wonders if they’re not over but just keeping quiet because he showed her all the deranged messages he was getting. Maybe she’s worried about scaring him off. Even though he was obviously thirsty for the attention when she took him home. Deleting him from the photo dump is odd though.

Reactions: 21
Niomi's new content up. I hope you enjoy the quality of it.
I never saw a content like that in her feed. Truly amazing :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Niomi's new content up. I hope you enjoy the quality of it.
I never saw a content like that in her feed. Truly amazing :love:

I haven’t seen her new post yet, but I’m already impressed and inspired by this tit story:

1657782064042.jpeg

Very informative. Thank you Niomi, you can go back to sleep now.

I guess this is what she meant by « dream big about the future life you want to lead » 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Want to know more about dragon fruit? Forky is here to help! He saved this to his highlights, lol.

Screenshot_20220714-083541_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Quality content from the Lordy ex, why did they split up?!

Screenshot_2022-07-14-13-14-10-057_com.instagram.android.jpg

Sorry, off topic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.