Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confession time!!Bought a new carry on case for trip to Ireland when I took mum's ashes over. A FREE GIFT was sent...........................see attachment!!

So mum's 'clover pink biodegradable urn' (it was her favourite lipstick colour) was safely transported in the FREE GIFT.

I'll let the picture speak for itself 😳🤗😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Not sure anyone‘s mentioned it yet, but Marcus and Steffi apparently broke up.

Back to basics for nimbobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1657721694338.jpeg

She said dream big about the future life you want to lead. OK then. So I’m gonna follow any advice from Niomi, because, you know, she is an influencer, even a role model after all, and apparently, she changed her career path and is now into copy/pasting stuff about astrology.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Saw this meme and it was just too good not to share.
Omfg I still remember the way I laughed when she calculated that her SAtUrn ReTUrNS only started in February 2022, while she has been blaming everything that happened in 2020 on it
6AAE55F6-C46B-4BE2-8489-2476379387A2.gif

View attachment 1413943

She said dream big about the future life you want to lead. OK then. So I’m gonna follow any advice from Niomi, because, you know, she is an influencer, even a role model after all, and apparently, she changed her career path and is now into copy/pasting stuff about astrology.
Oh such a brilliant advice! Let’s just say NO to war! Say NO to poverty and hunger! Say no to abortion bans! Say NO to terminal illnesses! None of this serves me so yuh imma put some boundaries in place and just say NO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh such a brilliant advice! Let’s just say NO to war! Say NO to poverty and hunger! Say no to abortion bans! Say NO to terminal illnesses! None of this serves me so yuh imma put some boundaries in place and just say NO
Yes, but remember that also, you’re exactly where you’re meant to be. So keep dreaming big, but everything happens for a reason and every unfortunate experience is kinda a blessing in disguise. Be brave friend, if you can get through this, you can get through anything. Just keep manifesting, and get it done! ..Oops, wrong influencer, sorry 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she went back to Bali to mope around and do nothing. The "very busy" 2022 she promised her viewers...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, but remember that also, you’re exactly where you’re meant to be. So keep dreaming big, but everything happens for a reason and every unfortunate experience is kinda a blessing in disguise. Be brave friend, if you can get through this, you can get through anything. Just keep manifesting, and get it done! ..Oops, wrong influencer, sorry 😬
Thank you for the recap this is GOLD! 😂

Aaaand we have our next thread title!
View attachment 1413138
Yess but the competition is fierce for the next title!! Nimbobs inspiring us by doing absolutely nothing at all. It's a mystery of the universe! Oh moon!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1657732436561.png

Brace yourself, more high tides and complains are coming !
She should blame the Moon for it !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1413943

FFS she has been REFLECTING since 2020🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ seriously nimbecile just STFU...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait- how can you delete a photo off a photo dump. I didn’t think you could do it either?
If you edit it, you can delete photos now. Carousels have to have at least two pictures in them though, you can't all but one.

Reactions: 7
I still can’t believe her so-called relationship is probably already over. If she follows her pattern, the next boyfriend will be even worse than Bradley and Jamie. I honestly don’t know how it would be possible, but I’m ready for it 🍿 maybe she’s gonna go straight to a dating agency this time.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1410570
She really is taking the piss now. I’m all of a bit of a treat now and again but this is constant and ridiculous. If this was the first month after her DJ break up I could understand her filling her day with massages, yoga and cafes and I’d be all for it. But this is actually all she exists for. Not only is it boring content and incredibly grating, more than anything it’s so sad and lonely.
I genuinely think she has nothing to do with her life but that's also what happens when you're handed everything on a plate and barely have to graft to get somewhere or become someone. She's just rich and has no real job, friends, or substance. She seems miserable and everyday is the same. Surprised others don't see through her cookie cutter innocent daisy bs

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.