Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wild theory but I’m wondering if Niomi and Freddy had an accidental one night stand while Joe was in India 🤔 they were spending a lot of time together, just the two of them, during Vlogmas. And somehow Joe found out and that’s why everything ended so suddenly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wild theory but I’m wondering if Niomi and Freddy had an accidental one night stand while Joe was in India 🤔 they were spending a lot of time together, just the two of them, during Vlogmas. And somehow Joe found out and that’s why everything ended so suddenly.
Niomi is too much of a prude to cheat. She’s also extremely shallow and knew how good l “dreamy” Joe was - she wouldn’t have risked the dream she’d built up in her head of a life with him for sex.

(And also because Joe and his brother seem to be on good terms after the breakup so I doubt it)

edited to correct spelling mistake

Reactions: 27
Am I the only one thinking she could really be married (the marriage might not actually be " English law binding" kind ;)) and planing some sort of a wedding celebration on that boat??
She started following a wedding photographer on instagram recently.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s also incredibly sad that the most interesting thing about her are her ex and current boyfriends.

imagine having the social media following that she has and creating nothing of value as content

Reactions: 29
She's so dull she could make water taste like champagne. She's just online for freebies while she calls it "work".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If the marriage is true, maan oh man, we will have a new thread every two days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If the marriage is true, maan oh man, we will have a new thread every two days 😂
That is kind of what I was expecting after his message.
He is a creep but I doubt he would make a joke about being married to her. The message seems genuine, he even thanked for the congratulations; but I seem to be the only one who thinks it it possible. Also the ring comment- his sister might be the one who helped him choose the ring. She is wearing a ring on her married ring finger If I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
There’s no way they’re married. He wouldn’t tell some random stranger on Instagram.

Niomi’s mum isn’t even following him.

Reactions: 29
He is a creep but I doubt he would make a joke about being married to her. The message seems genuine, he even thanked for the congratulations; but I seem to be the only one who think it it possible. Also the ring comment, his sister might be the one who helped him choose the ring. She is wearing a ring on her married ring finger If I'm not mistaken.
You're not the only one!! we don't want to jinx it that's why no one talks about it, because we want it to be true for the gossip 😂 😂 😂 ok gonna stop talking in "we", it's just my wishful thinking 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You know it's a Niomi Smart thread when all those comments are viable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He is a creep but I doubt he would make a joke about being married to her. The message seems genuine, he even thanked for the congratulations; but I seem to be the only one who thinks it it possible. Also the ring comment- his sister might be the one who helped him choose the ring. She is wearing a ring on her married ring finger If I'm not mistaken.
He’s trolling.

Reactions: 20
If they did get married, it would be awkward that she has started her newlywed life.. still bored and alone, wandering her empty soul as usual. That’s what living her best life looks like, huh?

Reactions: 11
I can totally imagine him posting that and then braying, thinking he's hilarious.

Also if he is trolling that's a terrible fing thing to joke about knowing how sensitive Nims was about her broken engagement. Either way this guys is a piece of you know what.

Him and his media hungry gross sister that's like a hungry hungry hippo game with her chompers out for any sponsorship. Bunch of parasites these two.

1657770193262.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.