Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks miserable in Bali. She'll have an excuse in a week or so to come back to London. She'll want to be showcasing her skinny body in some Bali attire around London in this heat.
No. Next stop the family boat yawwwwwn 😴😴😴

• Sick
Reactions: 11
And Terrina/verity taking topless pictures of her on the boat #cantforget #cantforgive

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wow how bitter he is! So he thinks every relationship ends because the other one screwed up and that implies some trust issues 🤦🏻‍♀️ geez, he needs to grow up and people need to stop asking him for advice, it doesn’t make any sense. It would be like asking Niomi for advice about how to reduce your carbon footprint.
It really seems like nobody is asking him, it's just so convenient for him to post his opinion and digs this precisely pretending he's answering a random question. You know he's an egomaniac ready to defend his crappy honor at all costs. He was probably shocked that Nimbobs got her her hooks into some other douche and was like whaaaaaaaaat?? He usually scoffs at stuff like that but here he is writing a whole page about it? Little dummy Forky who can't even copy and paste properly, hmm.... He put so much time and effort into their combined IG followers of 2 million and she dared throw it away. Burn her then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well Niomi can delete but that's okay, that's what besties are for (this is still so cringe to me :sick:)

View attachment 1412035
View attachment 1412037
First time I see these photos! 😮 😮 Thanks for sharing!

Lately I have had so much work that only read a few bits here and there and I was a bit lost on why you guys were so sure these two were a couple (I know she is staying / stayed at his place in Bali. I know she took him to the UK) but these photos really prove these two are/were a couple.

Oh Niomi... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Okay this chick MUST live with Jamie 'cause why the hell does she film all her yoga stuff in his house? If not, maybe he rents his house for these things? Or maybe he's just that good of a friend that he lets her film all her tit there?
View attachment 1411907

Here's where she says it's Jamie's house (btw it's the same house where Niomi was giggling like a lunatic on the kitchen counter and same stairs where she took the photo of her "manifested" suitcase):
View attachment 1411911

Not that interesting but I noticed Niomi & this guy started following each other, opened his stories & I don't know why but this message reeks of Niomi to me lol
View attachment 1411917

I think the date of his gig matches the day Niomi landed in Bali:
View attachment 1411928

Another thing, acroyoga girl knows this guy (she tagged him on some posts) and she recently followed Tugu hotel where his gig was held so me thinks acroyoga girlie is the "neighbour" Niomi (if it's even her message) mentioned (she also follows Niomi on insta but Niomi doesn't follow her back)
View attachment 1411937

Idk y'all I'm just bored.......
The CIA should actually start lurking tattle to find new recruits haha, that message is definitely something she would send someone. She's so thirsty and scared of being alone, it really can't be overstated how much she needs therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe if Niomi tried to be more authentic she'd find some "peace". She lives this "for the gram" life and is surrounded by friends like that Styledbyemily chick who flies from place to place legit asking for Covid ( She's off of to Cyprus now) so all these chicks are just competing with each other who can post better pictures and stories, like they are happy for a friend as long as they aren't doing better than they are stuff...

She's so busy chasing that while she let things slip through her fingers in the past few years it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh you poor thing! Life is so unfair to you, isn’t it? Why meeee?

1657683421981.jpeg

This video is, again, so depressing..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe if Niomi tried to be more authentic she'd find some "peace". She lives this "for the gram" life and is surrounded by friends like that Styledbyemily chick who flies from place to place legit asking for Covid ( She's off of to Cyprus now) so all these chicks are just competing with each other who can post better pictures and stories, like they are happy for a friend as long as they aren't doing better than they are stuff...

She's so busy chasing that while she let things slip through her fingers in the past few years it seems.
I dont think she would even know what authentic looks like anymore. Shes been faking it for so long, does she even know who she really is?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Forky definitely dumped her. No question about it. If his ego had been bruised by her no way would he have wished her happy birthday or kept on mentioning her in his Q&As. She wanted to duck off to Bali for 6 weeks and expected him to come with. He probably told her their work/life balances were not compatible and said they should take a break until she got back. She went out and found herself Lordon to stick it to him. Now she's in Bali scrolling back through her feed deleting posts dedicated to Forky.
💯! But Bradley probably thought she’d be back in his arms as soon as she returns from Bali, because like… wasn’t he the first one she hooked up with (at least publicly) after Joey? Maybe he thought Niomi is head over heels for the first time since the breakup… can’t possibly find another dude that quick! He probably GASPED when he found out lmao
Ouch Forky, that hurtssss

Reactions: 15
💯! But Bradley probably thought she’d be back in his arms as soon as she returns from Bali, because like… wasn’t he the first one she hooked up with (at least publicly) after Joey? Maybe he thought Niomi is head over heels for the first time since the breakup… can’t possibly find another dude that quick! He probably GASPED when he found out lmao
Ouch Forky, that hurtssss
I feel like he put a lot of time into her and expected a lot more back. Like a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are all so fucked up 🤣🤣acting like teenagers on social media and physically looking like dragged through life people in late 40's trying to look young and interesting at all cost.
So entitled and dumb....forky's need to chill the eff out. Suck it up bro. We get it, your ego is hurt no chick in sight. Niomi still in her "awakening " and manifesting deranged mental phase complaining about LICHERALLY fuckkng everything. they live in their own ME ME MEEE universe 🤢🤮
And lorgy acting like secret service incognito mode👀 he cannot "recruit" being so public I guess. Freaking out people...

in overall This show is a mess, cancel this season please 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.