Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1656774516310.png

She will never stop posting statements that don't apply to her.
Her screenshot of the troll-not so troll messages she received is the perfect example. Seeking approval from her followers all the time but hey she doesn't need others.

her shed not listed on airbnb, maybe she will rent it to her future sister-in-law.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but why does it look like Niomi aged 10 years recently? That airplane selfie shocked me. Her whole face looks… exhausted 🥴 That’s what you get from constantly playing a role - you get this psychotic look

Reactions: 30
When did she post about going back to Bali?...did she give a reason why?....I missed it lol

Reactions: 5
Very funny she's gone on a fancy luxurious flight when travelling alone and not at the back in the bargain seats when she was with horse face 🤣
Tbh re selling the fish tank I don't blame her, she obviously hates it and is never there, it's hardly an investment property either because it's so tiny it's for like, one person or at a push a couple and even then her property development stuff was rejected so she can hardly do anything to it that would add any real value. I kinda thought she would turn it into a yoga studio.

Reactions: 26
When did she post about going back to Bali?...did she give a reason why?....I missed it lol
She shared a story a few days ago where it was mentioned and she also talked about in her latest instagram post. Lordon sister also said something to that effect on a comment Niomi made on her instagram

Reactions: 3
If her followers call her out on her carbon footprint, she would probably say « I’ve been trying so hard to be good and do good. I sure have a very sustainable lifestyle, but hey, I’m just relaxed on and off, especially when I’m away from London. What happened to women supporting women? »

View attachment 1386030

Speaking of people being mean to her 😅

View attachment 1386048

Don’t you understand, Niomi? You get the followers you deserve. Have a safe flight 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Lol at her correcting the spelling in that message when she was with FOrky! He who was so 'discipled' with the amount of sugar he consumed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lol at her correcting the spelling in that message when she was with FOrky! He who was so 'discipled' with the amount of sugar he consumed 🤣
Don’t people pointing out grammar mistakes lack arguments or something? I read that somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she wants to get rid of the shed then she would definitely sell it. No way would she let her place out on airbnb, that’s too much effort and involved.

It boils my blood a bit that this talentless nobody had 3/4 of a million pounds in the first place to buy property in London - and then flips it not long after for a profit.

Reactions: 28
I was laughing at her correcting someone's spelling, imagine people did the same to her when she was on her Frida Kahlo high horse and posted it on their Instagram? The comments she got were stupid, but they just sounded like someone who got drunk and couldn't help themselves. Maybe if didn't post everything she does she would attract less weirdos.

Reactions: 18
She has made plenty of spelling errors of her own. She's embarrassing.

Reactions: 23
Not sure if the same place as you, but I’ve now also found it on a “property social network”. Whatever the heck that is. On for 750k, reduced by 25k, listed 59 days ago. The website says “See properties before they come to market”. It has a message the agent bit. If I Google that agent it’s only shared ownership properties. All a bit odd.
I missed the part about seeing properties before they come to market. Interesting. I wonder if she is actually selling. Strange it's not listed anywhere else when it doesn't seem like it's just a repost of the same listing as before - new price, new agents etc.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if it shows up on other property sites.

If she wants to get rid of the shed then she would definitely sell it. No way would she let her place out on airbnb, that’s too much effort and involved.

It boils my blood a bit that this talentless nobody had 3/4 of a million pounds in the first place to buy property in London - and then flips it not long after for a profit.
She's selling at a loss if that listing is accurate. She bought it for 778K. Madness! Realise it may sell for more than the asking price though. When she bought it was listed at 740K.

ETA: Another thing I find odd is that it was listed as a semi-detached house last time but is being sold as a flat in the new listing. Now that really doesn't make any sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's so cringe when people upload extremely mild hate and write a "sassy" comeback to all their followers, feels like something people did in 2010 not 2022. She must get so many random DMs, the classy move is to just block and ignore surely?!

The idea of her sat on the plane smugly correcting the grammar of some random message is really making me chuckle. Is Lordon not texting you back eh Nims?

Reactions: 27
It's so cringe when people upload extremely mild hate and write a "sassy" comeback to all their followers, feels like something people did in 2010 not 2022. She must get so many random DMs, the classy move is to just block and ignore surely?!

The idea of her sat on the plane smugly correcting the grammar of some random message is really making me chuckle. Is Lordon not texting you back eh Nims?
She's not even that good at the whole passive-aggressive thing. She should just block and delete, same way she monitors her comments. She posts this kind of stuff when she gets real comments on her grid, to offset the logic, to get her blind followers feel so sorry for her and attack logical comments asking about her carbon footprint, and asking her to post something more meaningful than an AD.

Reactions: 20
She's not even that good at the whole passive-aggressive thing. She should just block and delete, same way she monitors her comments.
Very true. She has zero argument whenever somebody calls her out, respectfully or not. She must know that these comments are true, but since she’s the queen of denial, she’d rather delete them than question herself. The only thing she keeps saying is that people are mean to her and take advantage of her.

1656790192383.gif

Reactions: 14
I don't really see the point in sending influencers messages like that but...I love how when someone says something not positive about her she's 'someone on the internet you don't even know' but when Joe ditched her, reading the comments on her photos was 'like therapy'. Which is it Niomi, you can't have it both ways. People get the measure of her perfectly, we don't need to have met her in real life. It's taken some longer than others to see her true colours but that's not 'trolling'.

Reactions: 39
I somehow think that going back to Bali will be a big disappointment. What will her next plan be?

Reactions: 18
She might have a hard time selling her fishtank in London, that was such a dumb decision to get it in the 1st place. She was there less than a year I think? And to use old pictures lol, she's so lazy...

Reactions: 15
This chick never seems to calm down. Ever since Prince Joey dumped her she’s been reeling and all over the place. What does she expect to find in Bali? The answers that she didn’t find last time? True love? Herself?

She is seriously off her rocker

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.