Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for her to finally live out her 50 Shades scene (remember pilates in the sky after the breakup?) With Lordon and his sex parties in Baaaaaalliiiiii

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
God he's so annoying, "How I build my body" and forgot to work on the brain... the whole thing is such a vanity project.

1656808174809.png

lol

1656808268046.png

1656808304510.png

also never recall him showing this food if he claims this is what he eats

1656808429301.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
God he's so annoying, "How I build my body" and forgot to work on the brain... the whole thing is such a vanity project.

View attachment 1387329

lol

View attachment 1387331

View attachment 1387332

also never recall him showing this food if he claims this is what he eats

View attachment 1387333
He keeps saying he’s a role model and that he’s improved massively.

1656820008811.jpeg

Is it his way to manifest hard à la Niomi? Like if he posts this kind of statement with some photoshopped pictures every day, it will happen eventually?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I thought that Niomi was the only one who sat there staring at herself but he outdoes her by a mile. His life hobby is his own infatuation that seems to last past it's due.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank god she went back to Bali, one less influencer with a Wimbledon invite. Those tickets should go to actual fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s such a profiteer: going back to London to celebrate her birthday just to make sure she gets a bunch of presents and parties for the sake of social media, then flying back to Bali like « f*ck off, I put myself first! » 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I wonder if in going back to Bali to recapture the "magic", she will end up sorely disappointed. Sometimes if you pin your entire life on a holiday and want to go back and do it all exactly again, you just end up sad and bored. It's so quick, she barely did anything back in the UK!

Not that there seemed to be much magic tbh, it looked like the most boring 6 weeks of yoga and starvation!

Reactions: 36
She’s so bored that she does these round trips because she has absolutely nothing else to do. She must not feel desired or wanted in the UK, so she just goes where she thinks people are waiting for her, but hey, the more you like yourself, the less you’ll need others to, right?

Reactions: 19
Hello! Long time lurker here, I must admit I love this thread. All your posts have made me laugh so much and kept me so entertained.
I don’t usually comment but I just saw that she is going back to Bahhhliii already and I can’t believe it. She is UNHINGED!
Who travels that much within a month for absolutely no good reason?!! Other than to chase after some random dude she barely knows. It’s just so cringe!
She thinks it makes her seem so “free spirited & grounded” blah blah 😑 but nobody with any sort of real life or career would be just be flailing all over the world like that. She can’t even know this Lordon guy (great name btw) 🤣 more than a month? And wasn’t she just saying how all the guys in Bali were “on a mission and she wasn’t interested in dating” a few weeks back? Ummm tell us you’re absolutely desperate without telling us you’re desperate!

There is no way her friends and family can seriously think this behaviour is normal. And her poor mum is obviously still grieving and she clearly isn’t interested in spending any time with her. Funny thing too that Verity still doesn’t seem to follow this guy on Instagram yet. He is a walking red flag…. Mr sex party life coach himself.

I honestly think she is just on a serious mission to settle down with anyone as long as it’s before Joe does! He dodged a serious bullet! Can’t wait to see how this one plays out! 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Did you guys notice that every time Niomi finds a new boytoy, she uploads a youtube video showing off her body, twisting and turning, breaking her back basically lmao
When she first got involved with Forky in late September, she posted a video practically showing her whole vag and ass to the camera, "trying on" Organic Basics stuff. That video was a first red flag for me, I started to lurk on here since then lol. Then recently she uploads from Bali, doing the same thing, cause she probably already met Lordon at that point. Sure she knows these men will watch her recent youtube uploads... I'm not even going to get into countless IG stories of the same nature. If you were to tell me in 2016 that this will be Niomi in the future, I would have called you crazy. Two absolutely different people. 2016 Niomi seemed to have a maturity of 30 y.o... she's aging backwards mentally

Reactions: 33
I’m afraid that Niomi is not smart enough to frame a deeper authentic message.

1656841211371.png

On another note, I bet that Queen of sustainability is about to edit her Instagram bio with a good cliché like « between London and Bali ».

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I LICHERALLY vomited...forky was a red flag but this dude is like a MANUFACTURING SITE with all the logistics system of RED FLAGS...

Hello! Long time lurker here, I must admit I love this thread. All your posts have made me laugh so much and kept me so entertained.
I don’t usually comment but I just saw that she is going back to Bahhhliii already and I can’t believe it. She is UNHINGED!
Who travels that much within a month for absolutely no good reason?!! Other than to chase after some random dude she barely knows. It’s just so cringe!
She thinks it makes her seem so “free spirited & grounded” blah blah 😑 but nobody with any sort of real life or career would be just be flailing all over the world like that. She can’t even know this Lordon guy (great name btw) 🤣 more than a month? And wasn’t she just saying how all the guys in Bali were “on a mission and she wasn’t interested in dating” a few weeks back? Ummm tell us you’re absolutely desperate without telling us you’re desperate!

There is no way her friends and family can seriously think this behaviour is normal. And her poor mum is obviously still grieving and she clearly isn’t interested in spending any time with her. Funny thing too that Verity still doesn’t seem to follow this guy on Instagram yet. He is a walking red flag…. Mr sex party life coach himself.

I honestly think she is just on a serious mission to settle down with anyone as long as it’s before Joe does! He dodged a serious bullet! Can’t wait to see how this one plays out! 🍿
Welcome another wonderful tattler! Enjoy the cringe roller-coaster 🤣😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She had announced something exciting coming up for her brand, with a kind of survey and some stories as spoilers, but I see how people are receptive and keen on the imaginary next launch. So many comments!

1656846087871.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I'm concerned for her. She is so lost. The people who frequent Bali resorts and beach clubs on a long term basis are so seedy and weird. Think cocaine addicted Ibiza junkies, but in Bali they're neck deep in self delusion, on 2 month long celery juice cleanses and they’re all hawking some weird mlm scam. Bali is basically Cancun for Australians, every second dirtbag travels there for their bachelor party. There are truly beautiful places in Indonesia beyond the boozy tourist traps but Dimsy is too dumb to work out how to venture beyond Ubud and she wouldn't do well without her yoga classes and full service resort.

As others have said, she clearly is not committed to living a sustainable lifestyle if she thinks living between Bali and London is a good idea. There are beautiful beachside places Europe that are more local, but Southeast Asia is just so exotic and an interesting enough backdrop for her content that she can get away with doing nothing all day without anyone she knows in London to judge her.

With the backlash she received after her “Bali Life” video, with many of her viewers pointing out how problematic she is, and with their growing disinterest in her soulless content, all of which she is clearly aware of but she is just too fierce and independent to care, you’d think she’d take on some constructive criticism and try to work on herself a little, but I guess that’s just too much to ask of perfect Niomi.

At this point it's bizarre that she has not been able to recover from Joe, she is such a privileged brat that his rejection has sent her mad. Running away to Indonesia to be with some truly creepy dude who has a sketchy past involving minors at sex parties is unhinged. This guy is gross. I'm not one to slut shame at all, I think it’s absolutely fine if she wants to date, but with everything going on- her fragile ego, co-dependency issues, lack of autonomy because she believes she needs a man to be able to breathe, and how unstable she is, she has got herself onto some insane trajectory. No one will compare to Joe so the sense of adventure and risk with this creep is enough to keep her interested. How shut off from the world and stupid is she that she finds all of this appealing? We have all said this but why are her friends and family not worried about her? I don't even know her and I can't stand her and I'm concerned about her

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bali is basically Cancun for Australians, every second dirtbag travels there for their bachelor party.
100%. I'm Australian and I would never step foot in Bali! All the feral Aussie bogans go there. I used to think she was so classy and mature, but now she's embarrassing.

If I was her friend, I'd be shocked and concerned that she brought Jamie home. He's so slimy and gross. He's not on the same level as Joe, not even on the same planet. I don't know what the hell she finds attractive about him?

Reactions: 34
I'm concerned for her. She is so lost. The people who frequent Bali resorts and beach clubs on a long term basis are so seedy and weird. Think cocaine addicted Ibiza junkies, but in Bali they're neck deep in self delusion, on 2 month long celery juice cleanses and they’re all hawking some weird mlm scam. Bali is basically Cancun for Australians, every second dirtbag travels there for their bachelor party. There are truly beautiful places in Indonesia beyond the boozy tourist traps but Dimsy is too dumb to work out how to venture beyond Ubud and she wouldn't do well without her yoga classes and full service resort.

As others have said, she clearly is not committed to living a sustainable lifestyle if she thinks living between Bali and London is a good idea. There are beautiful beachside places Europe that are more local, but Southeast Asia is just so exotic and an interesting enough backdrop for her content that she can get away with doing nothing all day without anyone she knows in London to judge her.

With the backlash she received after her “Bali Life” video, with many of her viewers pointing out how problematic she is, and with their growing disinterest in her soulless content, all of which she is clearly aware of but she is just too fierce and independent to care, you’d think she’d take on some constructive criticism and try to work on herself a little, but I guess that’s just too much to ask of perfect Niomi.

At this point it's bizarre that she has not been able to recover from Joe, she is such a privileged brat that his rejection has sent her mad. Running away to Indonesia to be with some truly creepy dude who has a sketchy past involving minors at sex parties is unhinged. This guy is gross. I'm not one to slut shame at all, I think it’s absolutely fine if she wants to date, but with everything going on- her fragile ego, co-dependency issues, lack of autonomy because she believes she needs a man to be able to breathe, and how unstable she is, she has got herself onto some insane trajectory. No one will compare to Joe so the sense of adventure and risk with this creep is enough to keep her interested. How shut off from the world and stupid is she that she finds all of this appealing? We have all said this but why are her friends and family not worried about her? I don't even know her and I can't stand her and I'm concerned about her
I agree... I've checked out Lordon tagged photos on Instagram, and it's such a weird mix between Get Out and Midsommar, culty vibes left and right. I don't understand why her friends and family are enabling this. Like ???? This guy is a walking red flag and her friends are posting him on Instagram with romanticized captions about this relationship. It's so weird

Edit to add a picture of his tagged photos:

IMG_0129.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.