Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irvinelane

VIP Member
Why isn’t she going anywhere?!! Thats mind boggling to me. Id be sooooo bored with her daily schedule
She just moved from a bedroom to another, pretending she’s traveling. It must be so frustrating to act according to strangers’ expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
OK don't hate me but I got her "eat smart" cookbook, it was like a $1.50 used and finally arrived. Super curious about the recipes, she also mentions Marcus in the acknowledgments at the end haha.
i bought it almost full price I think - tell me whhyyyyy - made the carrot cake porridge asap and it was terrible
fed it to others who agreed it reeeked
i went exactly by the book
she used nutmeg, ginger powder and cinnamon
but aaa it was so so so bad
not even a hungry dog would eat it

• Haha
  • Sad

getawaywithit

VIP Member
If there was cheating I definitely think it was something that came out after the breakup, based on the way she spoke of it afterwards. It also depends what is meant by cheating— an affair that he was carrying on while they were together? He met someone and left Niomi to be with that person? Or did he get with someone after the breakup in a way that made Niomi feel as though something had gone on before?

Either way, I also think that proposing and ending the engagement in a matter of months can make anyone feel betrayed or feel lied to or as though the life they had been living was a lie. And I’m not someone who feels Joe would be a bad person to end the engagement if he realized he didn’t want to marry her— but it would make sense for Niomi to feel angry toward him. So all the evidence of Niomi calling him toxic or a liar or whatever… yes she could be alluding to cheating, but also the betrayal of the breakup and feeling as though she never knew him.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird she said she isn’t feeling physically good and somehow thought it would help to do reiki and massage and all these other things? Am I the only one who just wants to nap on the sofa when I’m feeling out of sorts? She honestly can’t sit still, it’s really concerning.
Yeah. She flops and gets things done to her. Might as well be in bed 😴😴😴😴

Nitfey

VIP Member
View attachment 1413943

She said dream big about the future life you want to lead. OK then. So I’m gonna follow any advice from Niomi, because, you know, she is an influencer, even a role model after all, and apparently, she changed her career path and is now into copy/pasting stuff about astrology.
FFS she has been REFLECTING since 2020🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ seriously nimbecile just STFU...

• Haha

thecoffeequeen

I have a few days off social media and miss the new bf reveal ! Ffs! 😂
His teeth are something else , makes Rylans teeth look natural !

• Haha

cocochino

Chatty Member
Is that Lordon driving? Maybe I'm old fashioned but wouldn't offering Niomi your helmet be the kind/chivalrous thing to do? Unless he offered and she's so obsessed with her hair she said no. She'd rather have (more) brain damage than cover the mane.
I think it's Sophie's boyfriend? Jake something.

Reactions: 6

Slaybutter

VIP Member
I loved the ring - it was eye catching. Niomi has a bohemian streak & I think that part of her appreciated its uniqueness

As a follow up to my thought vomit from before, I want to share a get out of cult free website I found 🙂 It’s called ic.org. It breaks down assorted intentional communities by location. Some are nonstarters (anything Bruderhof organization) but a few look downright interesting. I’ve found 3 that I would consider. Niomi if you’re reading this, I hope you explore more before settling in.

So sad 🙁

All this talk about Niomi joining a cult has me thinking of someone I know. He cut ties with everyone and enjoys his days talking about feelings. He nearly divorced his wife because she wouldn’t get on board with the language the movement uses. It’s so toxic and manipulative.
I get why cults have appeal and why Niomi isn’t freaked out. She feels good in the moment but later on it’s really going to hurt her.
It’s crazy that Instagram inspired this devotion to aesthetics and “self improvement” in a way that’s biblical in spirit & proportions. Like this feels insanely pagan (“one who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual pleasures and material goods : an irreligious or hedonistic person.”)
I know believing in God is extremely personal and controversial nowadays but crossing God just never seemed like a smart risk to take. I’ve operated under the notion that one day I’ll have to answer for myself and there needs to be good reasons where I fall short. These festivals are exactly the sort of thing that pissed off God in the Bible.
OK don't hate me but I got her "eat smart" cookbook, it was like a $1.50 used and finally arrived. Super curious about the recipes, she also mentions Marcus in the acknowledgments at the end haha.
🤣 make sure to tap excess cocoa off the bon bon / truffle recipe!!

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
At the end of the day she just says a lot of shit. Talking about healing and this was the best thing to ever happen to her. Talking about cheating and toxic relationships. Talk, talk, talk. Buzzwords, buzzwords. Don’t talk about it, be about it! His cheating alone should’ve given her the closure she still so desperately wants.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Yes, but remember that also, you’re exactly where you’re meant to be. So keep dreaming big, but everything happens for a reason and every unfortunate experience is kinda a blessing in disguise. Be brave friend, if you can get through this, you can get through anything. Just keep manifesting, and get it done! ..Oops, wrong influencer, sorry 😬
Thank you for the recap this is GOLD! 😂

Aaaand we have our next thread title!
View attachment 1413138
Yess but the competition is fierce for the next title!! Nimbobs inspiring us by doing absolutely nothing at all. It's a mystery of the universe! Oh moon!

• Heart

lcd77

It is like watching Doctor strange multiverse of madness but with extra blond, pink, yoga and shady Bali coconuts 🤣🤣

Come on Joey!! You need to show yourself and beat that!!🤣😅
Don't forget the flamingos, smoothie bowls and Frida 😂

• Haha

bluestone

Can we come back to the we're married shit? I mean...
Do we must give him credit ? He was probably seeking for attention, knowing it will be spread here. This can't be serious.

... this can't be serious, right ?? oh moon

lcd77

Niomi thinks Bali life can fix everything, even down to her nails. I’m cackling

* Btw, off topic, but I just got my masters diploma today, I’m so happy 🥲 Frantically writing my grad paper and reading this thread at the same time was an experience lmao
Yay, congrats!!! ♥🎉

• Heart