Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lcd77

When did she post about going back to Bali?...did she give a reason why?....I missed it lol
She shared a story a few days ago where it was mentioned and she also talked about in her latest instagram post. Lordon sister also said something to that effect on a comment Niomi made on her instagram

Reactions: 3

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Well....if by the most intelligent thing she has ever done you mean is to then go straight into the arm of a dodgy lorgy and present him to her entire family after like 2 secs of knowing him...mhmokay 🤣🤣😅
Ha ha, no I didn't think that far ahead 😅 I was only thinking about her 'literally' dumping him. His ego is so big it must have hurt just for a second.

• Haha

ava2014

When did she say that she didnt think that the proposal was romantic? I remember that I read that somewhere

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Where did the post go about Rohini Elyse? It just took me down a rabbit hole... this shit is so weird and creepy. She seems like she's tripping on ayahuasca.

I'd be really sad if Niomi went down this path to be honest. This Jamie guy seems like a creep. He follows the Fit For Service cult too... It's kinda worrying she's in a foreign country alone with this guy. How do we know he hasn't recruited her for this weird sex cult??
She has her friends there.

Robot2350

Chatty Member
She's been with this guy like one, two months?? WTF, so many people around her and none of them are helping her see the red flags?? Big yikes. She prob wants to get married before her 31st bday.
If she had it her way, she would already be married and living the perfect life.

dodo789

Chatty Member
Same!! And to think Joe spent so much time and money designing it in India!
Also, what cringey piano moment?! 👀

@pointblankperiod Congratulations on your Masters 🤩 this thread was such a tonic for me when I was revising for exams, what a ride indeed!
I didn’t even know that he designed it, I loved that ring as well but tbh I don’t think Nimbob was head over heels for it. I was born in May as well so that’s my birthstone as well…or at least that’s why I thought he choose that ring 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Slaybutter

VIP Member
@Callan @QueenBW I’d love to discuss Scribd more in general - I’m stuck sometimes because I’ll pick something at random and the algorithm seems to learn from it? Would either of you want to do a thread in the Rave forum ?

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Not sure if the same place as you, but I’ve now also found it on a “property social network”. Whatever the heck that is. On for 750k, reduced by 25k, listed 59 days ago. The website says “See properties before they come to market”. It has a message the agent bit. If I Google that agent it’s only shared ownership properties. All a bit odd.
I found it on a site called PropertyHeads. Same place?

Jenn13

Confession: laid up with and injury so spent the evening down a YT rabbit hole and ended up watching a couple of Niomi’s Vlogmas videos from 2018. (I’m not proud of this…)
But the first I watched was one where Joey was coming back from a business trip and due home at lunchtime. Nims had a photoshoot in the morning and planned to spend the rest of the day with him. But then he phoned saying he had to work. I actually felt a little sorry for because she said she’s organised for the photoshoot to be in the morning and have the rest of the day free to welcome him home. She also called in to the shops on her way back to buy in his favourite foods. Then she cooked dinner for them both, but he was still at work and she ended up eating alone.
The next video he was out the door at 6am after getting back late the night before and she seemed really upset as she’d barely seen him. She then explained that they’d been invited to go ice skating and for dinner after - but Joe had to work. She ended the video by saying she was just going to have an early night. Judging by her face she’d clearly been sobbing. And I felt for her! If my bf had been away for weeks on business, and then spent the first 48 hours he was back at work when I’d prioritised to spend time with him, not gonna lie, I’d be really upset too.
But then came the next video: a festive family fun day, and oh my life I’ve never seen anyone work so hard at having fun!! It was awkward AF to watch - all was clearly not well between them but she was forcing the perfect family thing so hard. SO HARD.
You could see even then that those two were not meant to be.

Also… Forky, f*ck off with the Q&As. They were comical at first but now you’re just flogging a dead horse. Time to stop.
Could you share the link to this video? I can't remember that part at all.

Slaybutter

VIP Member
So sad 🙁

All this talk about Niomi joining a cult has me thinking of someone I know. He cut ties with everyone and enjoys his days talking about feelings. He nearly divorced his wife because she wouldn’t get on board with the language the movement uses. It’s so toxic and manipulative.
I get why cults have appeal and why Niomi isn’t freaked out. She feels good in the moment but later on it’s really going to hurt her.
It’s crazy that Instagram inspired this devotion to aesthetics and “self improvement” in a way that’s biblical in spirit & proportions. Like this feels insanely pagan (“one who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual pleasures and material goods : an irreligious or hedonistic person.”)
I know believing in God is extremely personal and controversial nowadays but crossing God just never seemed like a smart risk to take. I’ve operated under the notion that one day I’ll have to answer for myself and there needs to be good reasons where I fall short. These festivals are exactly the sort of thing that pissed off God in the Bible.

Reactions: 1