Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lcd77

I was going to joke about how this is the kind of thing that Niomi would hide from her partner but I don’t need to because she actually did hide popcorn from Joe!!
Omg you’re right! He was eating it on the floor

Reactions: 6

irvinelane

VIP Member
I think she is planning a life for herself and thinks and plans how to post it on social media. Thats what she does 24/7. I never hear her talk about stuff that normal people do to relax: watching netflix, read a fiction book, really chill with family. She is always thinking, how can I make a perfect image for instagram. And its kind of sad to be honest if thats your goal in life. I think that Jamie will quickly get fed up with her and will find her clingy.
I agree. However, what a bad plan! She tries to prove things that aren’t even true, and we can totally tell. Her strategy falls flat, great job Niomi! And whatever you do, good luck.

• Sick

frooshh

The first trip is always magical, people are welcoming and want to show you the island and spend time with the newbie. But now she is no newbie anymore and Sophiedear is also leaving to London. I thought that she went for Sophie to be with her on the island and do yoga with her. If she wont give her attention she will seek attention from Lordon and he will get fed up with her because she is clingy.
I found it really strange that sophie is leaving right as Niomi got back. I wonder if they had communicated at all before Niomi returned cuz she was one of the few friends that Niomi had there for sure.

cocochino

Chatty Member
That place looks quite feminine, so I'm assuming she got her own place. Thank goodness she's not staying with that cult freak.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Where did the post go about Rohini Elyse? It just took me down a rabbit hole... this shit is so weird and creepy. She seems like she's tripping on ayahuasca.

I'd be really sad if Niomi went down this path to be honest. This Jamie guy seems like a creep. He follows the Fit For Service cult too... It's kinda worrying she's in a foreign country alone with this guy. How do we know he hasn't recruited her for this weird sex cult??
Glad you remembered the name. I'll read up on it tomorrow. Sounds like some scary stuff. Hope he's not involved in this!

cocochino

Chatty Member
Where did Nims mention the text that changed everything? Somebody jog my memory. Was it in a video or did she talk about it on a podcast?
I can't remember! I think it was a video, maybe a story? I tried to find it but couldn't. I swear she said she went to visit her mum and that's when it all happened, she collapsed into her step dad's arms, etc.

I listened to a podcast called 'what's love got to do with it' while I was cleaning my apartment today, and Niomi said she did go to therapy after the breakup. She did a year of therapy after the breakup, but now she feels like she needs to maintain it.

If that's the case, it's so wild to me that she moved so fast with this relationship with Jamie. What did she learn from therapy? Because she's repeating the exact same pattern.

janedowe

Chatty Member
I think she didn’t love it, but it was a princess Di / Kate Middleton ring, and Terrina would be impressed.

Hi guys, I had the post about Rohini, but I promoted another forum so it got removed. Here's the edited post:

Have any of you lot heard of the micro-influencer Rohini Elyse?

I used to watch her vlogs when she was living in Seattle with her husband and puppy and made wholesome cooking/home decor vlogs. She was always quite alternative and 'hippy'; into yoga/mediation, was a vegan, spouted toxic positivity, etc but despite this seemed like a lovely person. Well, she attended a Fit for Service 'wellness retreat' held by Aubrey Marcus (who JAMIE reposts on his stories frequently) and within the space of a couple of months became a full-blown cult member. She divorced her husband (whom she had been with since 16), sold all her belongings and moved to Texas to devote her life to it. The evolution was rapid. It's beyond bizarre and sad, truly watching a car crash in slow motion.

It's VERY concerning that Jamie looks up to this guy Aubrey Marcus. Niomi is vulnerable, we've noticed for YEARS how lost she's been since Joe and how she has zero sense of self. She's a relationship chameleon, time and time again molding her personality, or lack thereof, to become whoever she believes her partner wants her to be. She already spouts nonsensical new age rhetoric about sPiRiTuAliTy, it's not a reach to say she is highly likely to jump straight into this bullshit if Jamie is already buying into this lifestyle.

Strap in ladies, I think this thread is about to get weird(er)...
OMG! I knew I recognised her from somewhere! I totally remember watching her videos and her nice wedding dress. When did this bizarre switch happened?

Reactions: 5

Imdiaz3

I don’t think Niomi is the kind of person who keeps getting engaged and then married after a few weeks a secret. Especially for this long. I hope it’s not true because just imagine the annulment or divorce era. Where was this original weird message or comment?

Lionsden

VIP Member
Man, was the dragon fruit juice the highlight of her day? And then what? Job done, end of the day, nothing else to post. I know how to enjoy the little things, but this is really bizarre.
Maybe she does stuff with Lordy that is too personal to share.

• Sick

oshare

VIP Member
Manifestation coach? Fuck me sideways 🙄😑 These people just take advantage of vulnerable people, honestly. Scammers
A manifestation coach? Sounds right up Forky's alley? "Get it done by manifesting it!"

If she ever gets injured in an accident, for sure she’s gonna scream « why me? » like the stupidest moron ever.

View attachment 1401717
Not only is she going to scream "why me", she also thinks people are being mean to her

Callan

VIP Member
Lordon's sister is so full of BS, this is chilling? Her and her brother are probably worse in their schemes.

1656975014442.png

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
What happened to the post about Lordon’s possible cult connections?? Did anyone else see it before it disappeared?

irvinelane

VIP Member
At least her friend Sophie makes an effort, her content is at least a little interesting. I'd love to hear the conversations Niomi has with her friends because she doesn't have any interests besides her appearance.

Yoga, healthy eating, fashion, skincare... everything is revolved around what she looks like. I don't think I can stand it anymore.
Maybe she did things with Sophie and a bunch of strangers because they always invited her, so she didn’t have to pay anything. Talk about people taking advantage of her.