Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irvinelane

VIP Member
Honestly... if he did cheat... I don't blame Niomi for losing a couple of braincells & becoming a bit unhinged. When you picture a whole life with a person and then he dips, that must be groundbreaking. You really can get sucked into this trauma if you have no real job and responsibilities.
Did you notice that she seemed more or less okay when she was launching Smart Skin and taking that yoga course? That is because she kept herself on some type of busy schedule, she had some structure to her days. Then the launch happened, yoga course ended, and what Niomi was left with? Her own thoughts. That is when I think it all went downhill. I truly believe a structured life could've pulled her out of it, but nope, her batteries went low too early.
Very well said! Let’s give her some credit for losing her mind, but what about her friends and family? I mean, they might have offered a shoulder to cry on, but it doesn’t seem they have done more for her, like encouraging her to go into therapy for instance. We have been talking about that for a while now, but I still don’t understand how her situation is getting worse over time when it’s supposed to be the other way around. It’s like she doesn’t want to heal.

I have met a 50-year-old woman a few years ago who has daddy issues. She told me that even if she’s been in therapy for a long time, she still repeats the same pattern in her love life. She said that her countless disappointments have led her to believe that if a relationship doesn’t work, it would be her fault, also because she doesn’t « deserve » to be loved. My point is: maybe Niomi can’t get over it because she’s been feeling guilty for making Joe break up. And the fact she’s still single 2 years later may also be caused by some trust issues, so she can’t settle down and be truly at peace, even if she wants to. One thing for sure is that the pain is still here, and it has brought about some serious damage to her.

(Wow, the end of this thread already? It went from « new dude, maybe new fiancé? » to « new day, but still boring AF ». Oh Niomi, so little content, so much to talk about.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Claud123

Chatty Member
Well Niomi can delete but that's okay, that's what besties are for (this is still so cringe to me :sick:)

View attachment 1412035
View attachment 1412037
First time I see these photos! 😮 😮 Thanks for sharing!

Lately I have had so much work that only read a few bits here and there and I was a bit lost on why you guys were so sure these two were a couple (I know she is staying / stayed at his place in Bali. I know she took him to the UK) but these photos really prove these two are/were a couple.

Oh Niomi... 🤦‍♀️

LolitaBlah

VIP Member

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
hmm tbf, her and forky also do still follow each other right?
Yeah, but they are good friends who communicate often.

I think if that was the case, she would have deleted that photo sooner. I think I looked yesterday (maybe 2 days ago?) and she still had that one with him in that post. I think something definitely happened in the past few days
OK. This is an interesting development!

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I have a feeling this question is from a fellow tattler 😁 There's no way Forky is that down bad for Niomi... maybe she just was the only one who laughed at his jokes (cause she laughs at everything) and then boom - heartlocker! Tragic
Yeah, has to be from a tattler - it's too specific to the situation not to be from someone who reads here. It'd be even funnier if they asked about an ex who left her life behind to join a cult. Wonder what Forky would say about that? Ha!

Did anyone see the picture of Bradley and Dimbob's friend Charlotte from a festival last weekend? Charlotte reposted it to her story. Looked like it was taken by one of her friends. I think he's desperate to stay within Niomi's circle. That and everything else he's been doing makes me almost sure she did the dumping.
I think we all missed that. I guess nobody was on Charlotte watch last weekend.

I always got the impression he was more into Nims than she was into him.

BridgetJones

Seriously though, I’ve never been to Bali but surely there is more to do than yoga, spas, and smoothie bowls? Or is that it?
i have never been there either but I’m sure there is other stuff to do/look at. But that’s niomi, she has no interest in anything.

Reactions: 8

star_star

If the marriage is true, maan oh man, we will have a new thread every two days 😂
That is kind of what I was expecting after his message.
He is a creep but I doubt he would make a joke about being married to her. The message seems genuine, he even thanked for the congratulations; but I seem to be the only one who thinks it it possible. Also the ring comment- his sister might be the one who helped him choose the ring. She is wearing a ring on her married ring finger If I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
  • Sick

QueenBW

VIP Member
Oooop it’s getting interesting! Personally I think they are over, it’s not like Niomi to go completely private and erase all evidence of a new man if he’s still on the scene. Maybe she did lurk on here and had her eyes opened to all the creepy shit Culty was into?
I wish, but she still follows him. and he still follows her.

• Sad

irvinelane

VIP Member
For someone that travels so much, I’m shocked she didn’t take a carry on?! ALWAYS take a carry on with a spare change of clothes and underwear.

And didn’t she fly business? It’s not like she didn’t have a big luggage allowance.

And yes, her latest post is depressing. Why would you take photos of an empty restaurant? Seems sad.
Maybe her luggage isn’t missing. Maybe she’s lying once again not only to draw attention like « My life is so wild right now! If I can get through this, I can get through anything! », but also to get freebies from brands in Bali 🤷🏻‍♀️

She hasn't moved on in 2 years (minus 15 days or so) 🥴
Don't know where you got the idea that therapy pathologises human experiences, but that's a topic for a whole other thread.
Sorry to bring this up again and to clog the thread but I just want to add, I was not dismissing the value of therapy as a whole, I was simply saying it's not a catch-all cure for many people and people are often silenced in expressing whatever negative impact it may have had upon their lives. I have personally really benefited from DBT, and I believe there is some merit to therapy. But the mental health industry has a horrific history of abuse and exploitation, it's ok if people don't feel comfortable incorporating it into their lives. It's not the same as say, infectious disease and refusing vaccines, it is an industry that claims dominance over people’s autonomy and their human experinces and their own understanding of themselves. I think Niomi would probably benefit from logging off for a prolonged period and working on implementing better social networks, hobbies and interests she finds meaningful and more constructive things to do with her time. One doesn’t necessarily need therapy to do these things. These are simply my own views, I am not dismissing anyone else's by sharing them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mightyluv

Damn I stopped checking out on Nioms after the break up with Joey and missed the most juicy part as her content is boring af! Is incredible how downhill she is going, what happened to the wannabe Kate Middleton classy brunette from Notting Hill? Why influencers keep insisting on frying their hair to get a cheap blonde? it adds several years to their face. Now about her relationship status, poor Niomi she goes from bad to worst with her choices just to get married asap. And the India fascination switched to the Bali one. I really think she is still in love with lovely Joey and is trying to fill the hole with whatever cad she finds.

irvinelane

VIP Member
I still can’t believe her so-called relationship is probably already over. If she follows her pattern, the next boyfriend will be even worse than Bradley and Jamie. I honestly don’t know how it would be possible, but I’m ready for it 🍿 maybe she’s gonna go straight to a dating agency this time.