Niomi Smart #43 A flamboyance of annoyance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forky new girl seems to fit his aesthetic. She seems fun and no smoothie bowls in site.
Well, she has something in common with Nims. Haha!

Screenshot_20220522-114454_Instagram.jpg

I've watched his stories and I don't see anyone apart from his dog, where did you guys find her?
He recently followed her. Take a look at her stories.

She looks young and pretty! Probably no 30th birthday in sight either. 😬
She's 24. Ouch.

Looks like she had a long-term boyfriend but I guess they split if she's on a weekend away with Forky.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow, ALL her boyfriends found someone new super quick. Marcus, Joey and Forky.
I wonder why?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like Dettol Daddy is back in Dublin. Guess he won't be Nims birthday date, after all. However, I feel there is future potential here after they reconnected in Bali. Although we've had reports that he's a major player, so maybe not.
Is Dettol Daddy from Dublin?

Oh I see. Maybe I'll spot him around someday then lol. Really easy to run into people over here.

Reactions: 2
Wow, ALL her boyfriends found someone new super quick. Marcus, Joey and Forky.
I wonder why?
Marcus met Stefanie about six months after the breakup. I can't remember, but I don't think he was necessarily looking to meet someone, he just got lucky to stumble upon the right person. Joe and Fork just took the next best casual thing on offer from the looks of it. And if Nims and Forks was only ever meant to be casual, you can't really expect the guy not to have the next casual thing nearby.

Reactions: 14
I’m 5 minutes in to her new YT video and oh my days does she seem depressed 😦 seriously, seek help Niomi

her voice sounds like it’s constantly breaking as if she’s on the verge of tears

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
"welcome to Baliiiiiiiiiiiiiii *sorry for the cracking voice, i have been crying all day long*
"my family is in UK" yet you didn't go to your grandpq funeral

If you want to see a denial and lying person in action, check it

Edit : We got the flamingo ass pose

1653223100223.png

Edit 2 : it's boring to watch

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I am still ploughing through the previous thread. Man this thread is active, I love it!

I just put on Niomi’s new vid and for the first time ever she has made me laugh out loud. Probs not in the way she intended to

I sit down to “A Taste of Bali Life” thinking okay come on Nims give me some proper taste of what Bali life is like. Nature, unusual landscapes, local culture. I’d love to see it.

About 13 minutes in she goes “there’s this lovely coffee shop and normally I have an oat milk flat white because almond milk usually curdles but their almond milk is SO nice it doesn’t curdle at all”

and I just can’t 😂😂 what am I doing watching this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
17 minutes in and still waiting for the Bali sightings, Bali nature, Bali anything.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She could easily have a community in London if she went to the same yoga studio regularly. She made a point of rotating different studios and instructors (and Pilates in the sky) and it seemed like she didn't want to associate with anyone. That look on her face when she thinks she is saying extraordinary and interesting things....😑 She just rambles and rambles about mundane stuff.
And I think we can cross off the bare ass on our bingo card!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
SO much bare ass 🤣
It’s like she’s peacocking or something. Isn’t there an animal or bird that shows its ass to try and attract a mate..?

I find body language really interesting and would love to learn more about it. She keeps saying over and over and over again how happy she is, but the constant fidgeting, barely giving the camera eye contact and looking down at the floor demonstrates that even she doesn’t believe what she’s saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She could easily have a community in London if she went to the same yoga studio regularly. She made a point of rotating different studios and instructors (and Pilates in the sky) and it seemed like she didn't want to associate with anyone. That look on her face when she thinks she is saying extraordinary and interesting things....😑 She just rambles and rambles about mundane stuff.
And I think we can cross off the bare ass on our bingo card!
I don't think that any yoga studio in London has a free-membership ! She seems to forget that it's her friend's community not her.

Reactions: 10
SO much bare ass 🤣
It’s like she’s peacocking or something. Isn’t there an animal or bird that shows its ass to try and attract a mate..?
I think you’re thinking of a presenting baboon 😂

I fast forwarded my way through the whole thing. She answers some questions by the end that she couldn’t manage in a Q & A. One of them I think is super shady ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SO much bare ass 🤣

I find body language really interesting and would love to learn more about it. She keeps saying over and over and over again how happy she is, but the constant fidgeting, barely giving the camera eye contact and looking down at the floor demonstrates that even she doesn’t believe what she’s saying.
I know, it was almost like, Have I shown you my ass yet? She kept turning it toward the camera again and again. And she also had to pull the dry end of her ponytail to the front a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks so unhealthy! I saw this IG story recently and was taken aback.
537D1C52-158A-4EDA-AC79-346D60DC9462.jpeg

I guess she did the pulling the end of her dry ponytail here thing too 😂

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think you’re thinking of a presenting baboon 😂

I fast forwarded my way through the whole thing. She answers some questions by the end that she couldn’t manage in a Q & A. One of them I think is super shady ☕
What did she say that's super shady??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.