Niomi Smart #43 A flamboyance of annoyance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of it could definitely be that she wants Joe to see how desirable she is to lots of different men and how in demand she is. A shame for her that they’re all ugly or weird creeps, none of them are anyone Joe would lose sleep over. Also, overestimates how important she is to Joe now. This break up was years ago, if I saw someone I dumped two years ago with a string of different women I’d either think ‘good for him’ or ‘what a loser’ depending on which ex 🤪
Yeah I don’t think Joe is checking for her online at all. He made a clean break and moved on with someone else right away. Even if he’s single right now, he has a new business and full life with lots of friends. I think any guy she brings home is of no interest.

I wonder if bringing her vacation fling back with her is so that later on she can say her clairvoyant was totally right about how a new man was going to come into her life this year. A self-fulfilling prophecy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone said earlier that this guy has been there since January....I mean how much of a loser is he that he doesn't have a place to go and can just crash at someone's place straight from a long vacation??

Reactions: 16
Welcome to lordon, baby

*disappears in a cloud of smoke because of sheer cringe*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think we can all be in agreement that the next thread title is
Niomi smart #44: welcome to lordon, baby 🤣😂😅 @Jaybtee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wish this girl would get some decent, long term, challenging therapy. Instead of this pseudo wellbeing bullshit. It is not serving her well.
And yet, she often says that things seem to get clearer with her so-called journaling, when in fact, nothing ever happens, because she’s a big, dull dud, pretending to think and to question herself. If she goes into therapy, it would be clearer, for sure, but she’s too dumb to start this journey. As we talked about that in another thread, it’s so worth it.

So, is this Jamie White based in Ireland? If that’s still the case, not sure she’s gonna make an effort to see him regularly.

1654970164207.jpeg

On another note, is it me or he does have more teeth than a normal human being?

1654970194379.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
On another note, I'm still trying to wrap my head around that girl who spotted first saying that Niomi is even smaller in real life. She's already worryingly thin on social media, couldn't imagine in real life.
That would have been me, I mentioned a few weeks/months back I saw her in a coffee shop in clapham and she was tiny! I always assumed she was around 5'5, but she probably wasn't even pushing 5'3 and was just so petite, she was pretty but reminded me of a little baby bird for some reason. But i'm also 5'10 so maybe it was because i towered over her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.