Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mg95

VIP Member
You would think the first thing she would want to do is go home to be with her mother. To appropriately pay her respects to her grandfather. Spend some time with them after 7 weeks away and missing her sister’s birthday and grandad’s funeral. No, she extended her trip and then brought her donkey back to the shed instead.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 83

QueenBW

VIP Member
No offense to anyone who went through a hard time and felt better after having kids, I'm glad it worked out for you. But for most people, if they haven't dealt with trauma, having kids only means perpetuating the cycle.

Maybe this is too serious for a gossip thread, but Niomi as she stands, were she to have a baby in 9 months would be far more likely to continue with her self destructive behavior, pass it on, raise that child with a host of emotional issues and eating disorders, and be the type of narcissistic parent that either raises another narcissist or creates an extremely insecure adult, than she'd be to grow up and become a better person.

Let's not use kids in lieu of therapy. Niomi right now would benefit from therapy, not from procreating.

This plays into her thinking of "oh, if only I moved here, it'd all work out", "oh, if only I were engaged", "oh if only I were starting my own family." Nope, she'd still be her. There's no magic wand to stop being one self. She's got destination addiction, both in the literal destination sense and the figurative destination sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Critchley

After ‘getting it done’ with Forky in bed, she’s moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed!

• Haha
Reactions: 65

sydneybarrett

She said that men are on a mission in Bali, with that hypocrite look on her face saying « I’m a little bit embarrassed » when in fact, she’s the one to be on a mission and obviously, she booked that trip hoping to find someone there.
Screenshot_20220609-215001_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 65

mg95

VIP Member
The new guy’s latest post with the photo dump of his event in Bali is so cringey. Major cult vibes. Can white westerners not lay on the ground in a crowd and meditate in their own countries? Right… Such deep levels of spirituality being achieved on these trips to brown countries!

If this is for real I think things are about to get even stupider. In all her time online we have gone from the Marcus days of school girl Niomi to lifestyle vlogger to cookbook author to the Joe days of wannabe posh vegan Nim-bot to the Forky days of unhinged party girl. Now we’re on to moon worshipping digital nomad.

I noticed Dettol Daddy and Jamie are next to one another in her following list. I can’t believe I’m saying this but she should’ve gone with Dettol Daddy. Could have saved us all from the Forky months and now this one. Also so funny she followed Mikey, then Charl, then Jamie. Girl wanted options! Once she settled on Jamie the life coach she made a point to follow Jay Shetty and another life/relationship coach (along with Jamie’s sister). She loves spiritual grifters. New personality incoming!

I know horsey is out due to Alfie Deyes’ long-standing claim to the name, but just had to drop this here anyway. Niomi knows how to pick them 🤪😂

1654841181285.jpeg
1654841976082.jpeg

EDITING TO ADD - Jamie is a Jordan Peterson fan. It’s about to get REAL stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

mg95

VIP Member
Oh my god they're already going public... Does she not learn her lesson? After 3 failed public relationships? They're acting like teenagers. Also looks like another dude tagging her hoping for some stray followers to flood in. Here we go again.

Forky is probably punching the air right now. I'm sure he was expecting a booty call when she came back from Bali.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

nzbosox

Hi all 👋🏼 I’m usually most of a lurker bud had to comment on Niomi turning 30 and my thoughts around this. So in Feb 2019 I turned 30. My best friend (he’s male I’m female, best friends of 15years) we decided to go to LA and Vegas to celebrate my 30th. It was the best trip and a dream come true - we live in Auckland, New Zealand so a big trip. The trip was amazing. Fast forward to September 2019 and my best friend is diagnosed with a cancerous inoperable brain tumour it turned our lives up side down. Every day since has been a struggle but in August 2020 we welcomed a little baby boy via IVF. Every year older you get is not a GIVEN or a RIGHT it is a GIFT. you are privileged to reach another year older.
she needs to realise how genuinely lucky she is. If the worst trauma she has ever been through is a break up with a fiancé then she is lucky. Get over yourself Niomi and wake up.
thanks for coming to my Ted talk. Hannah from 🇳🇿

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Brusselsprouts

🚨🚨 alert alert alert 🚨🚨
Niomi officially has a new bf/fling/fwb/whatever he is !!
I have blocked the names and numbers for obvious reasons, but here is proof in this chat I have with some girls.
One girl was on the same flight back to Bali with her . She also talks about what he looks like and extra details. Read to your hearts content.
It does seem like she has a type 🤔🤔🤔

ps also some confirmation about Bradley being a creep and on raya but we already knew that 😂

4F15AC57-474C-4FC4-B1DE-89031D0D6258.jpeg
E59439A2-0931-4AB8-ACDE-3B891EB12334.jpeg
CA5FD588-E896-4B45-AC15-8959B7AE8BEE.jpeg
16A5FAC8-2959-4B3A-8EA7-0912C8E395DF.jpeg
9E262222-DA8E-4798-A646-8332760D731E.jpeg
EA413DC9-10AE-44C6-9C24-396A66367EF9.jpeg
C4AFF859-5F8A-497A-B8DB-CC0E485BB20B.jpeg
85219033-2D86-4E91-B646-AAE10B431023.jpeg
5E0F2E66-97F1-4BD9-872F-83233F8D969F.jpeg
11A36E89-2E6C-4674-A492-01455D8C2D60.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
It makes total sense if there's a new guy on the scene. Niomi couldn't be bothered to come home for her grandpa's funeral, but then changed her travel plans for a guy (it looks like she changed her plans to coincide with his return date). She is that person. It's the same as when she drops her friends whenever she's with a guy. She doesn't really care about friends and family. Having a man in her life is the most important thing to her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Eekk

48FA7902-1D43-4422-A687-05C173EE1A66.jpeg

“I’m not where people expected me to be”? Doesn’t she mean “I’m not where I expected to be”. She expected marriage and kids on the way, not sure why she’s trying to gloss over that fact.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Ok I know this is *unlikely* based on everything we know about Niomi, but maybe she is cool just messing around for a while? I don't blame her after like calling off an engagement. And she said in that recent "Q&A" something about like, if it's in the cards for me to get married. Like maybe she's more passive/unsure about it now. I say this too because I've had friends that went through something similar in that an engagement was called off, or they went through a divorce, or had a ring but never proposed (all in their 20's) and have been single (other than casual situations) now for YEARS. I think something like that does change people. I know Niomi has her ingrained ideas of womanhood and male approval, but maybe the latter doesn't include marriage right now?? If I'm totally wrong on this, I fail to see how the guys she's been picking are anywhere near marriage material (even in her eyes) 😂
This did occur to me too but given what she said about Forky 'friendship is the best foundation' etc, I think what she's doing is just going through guys quicker because she's looking for a husband now if that makes sense. Try one, not husband material, give another a go. And I think she's also going for guys that old Niomi would perceive as beneath her on purpose because in her twisted head she probably thinks they're a safe bet, Dreamy Joe left her but would this weird looking horse guy? Less likely. I can 100% imagine her getting engaged after like 6 months and wittering on about 'things just feeling right' and 'when you know you know' and 'who'd have thought I went on a trip to find myself and the universe sent me my Horse in shining armour' etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 50

coriander

VIP Member
'Sending love' to your family on insta stories on the day of a grandparent's funeral is just strange.

Reactions: 49

mg95

VIP Member
I’m part way through the video and the way she talks about Bali is so weird. She is telling us about it as if it’s this utopia for digital nomads to come find themselves and set up a new life. Like some cult in a mystical place. She doesn’t talk about it like it’s a real country with it’s own culture and citizens living there. It’s not just a playground for white people as much as people like Niomi and her friends try to make it seem. She has such a colonial worldview. And for her to say that people are expected to stay where they’re born is so naive. Like London isn’t one of the most culturally diverse places in the world. Niomi invented the concept of emigration you guys! It shows what a privileged white bubble she lives in. And why is she acting like she has never moved abroad? Has somebody mentally blocked out India? I think being in London reminds her how aimless and lonely her life is because the majority of the population, many of her friends included, have real jobs. This stint in Bali with other scammers like herself makes her feel like less of a loser. It’s a temporary high Niomi.

Last edited:
  • Heart

tattle420

VIP Member
as someone from southeast asia, no one can stand westerners coming to places like phuket or bali and acting like life is so peaceful and wonderful in their $200/night resort bubble while locals are dealing with increased costs of living & struggling bc of the constant gentrification of their hometown (which their government doesn't give a shit about bc tourism = $$).

just say you're enjoying your holiday and leave.

• Sad

bluestone

The description matches Jamie White. And on this photo Sophie Dear posted last week in a reel, they seem pretty close.

Capture d’écran 2022-06-09 à 12.36.19.png

I just took a look at his ig, this guy is a parody of everything, "life coach", "business mentor", "facilitating human potential through mindfulness" :sick:
Same kind as Sophie Dear with her title of "self-worth coach". Same BS.

I've never been to Bali but if this is what this place is filled with I 100% never wanna go there !

• Haha
  • Sick