Niomi Smart #43 A flamboyance of annoyance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Dettol Daddy is back in Dublin. Guess he won't be Nims birthday date, after all. However, I feel there is future potential here after they reconnected in Bali. Although we've had reports that he's a major player, so maybe not.

Reactions: 9
Wait... I'm very late... but is she no longer with Forky?
I think Fork mentioned that they’ve gone their separate ways but are still “good friends” or something. Nimbo is in limbo yet again!
But who knows - she might be on a manhunt in Bali as we speak, so we’ll have to watch and wait for more to unfold…

Reactions: 6
I think Fork mentioned that they’ve gone their separate ways but are still “good friends” or something. Nimbo is in limbo yet again!
But who knows - she might be on a manhunt in Bali as we speak, so we’ll have to watch and wait for more to unfold…
They were basically f*ck buddies for like a couple months to use each other for their views/subscribers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Niomi cares about her followers? News to me lol!! Inspiration content.. no Holly, no!

1653163072852.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only Niomi can make one holiday so boring that she feels the need to go on a second one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Are we in a Nimbobs-based inception or something? 😂
She’s on her second consecutive vacation within her second vacation of a back to back vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mikey looks a bit like Compo. Maybe it's just the hair. I had high hopes for Compo and Nims.

Last time we discussed Dettol Daddy on here I seem to recall someone said they knew him or knew of him and that he's a major player. He also used to date a girl who looked a bit like Nims (the Joey years) If I remember correctly. I'm also pretty sure he made his IG private soon after we started discussing him on here 👀
all true! and here’s another interesting fact 👀😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually I'm positively surprised she discovers other areas....even though for sure to check other smoothie bowl or coffee places but still. The less time she is on IG the better ...for the world !😅 if she has a breakthrough thought of completely disappearing from socials, EVEN BETTER 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like Forky already has a new woman in his life joining him in the Cotswolds. No pictures together but stories in same location and with his dog. Her account isn’t private so I think it’s ok to mention like people did with Anna?

Even if not romantic that might sting a bit. To have her ex and whatever Forky was seem to move on so quickly while she’s floundering around in Bali desperately trying to be happy. I think she’ll say her birthday was the greatest one and all she needs is herself but I’m sensing another breakdown!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Forky new girl seems to fit his aesthetic. She seems fun and no smoothie bowls in site.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.