Niomi Smart #43 A flamboyance of annoyance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys check out who just made a reappearance on her recently followed list. Dettol Daddy! He’s in Bali too. Guess she found her birthday duck buddy right in the nick of time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Dettol Daddy?! I’ve missed this, can someone fill me in…? 👀😂
Guys check out who just made a reappearance on her recently followed list. Dettol Daddy! He’s in Bali too. Guess she found her birthday duck buddy right in the nick of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dettol Daddy?! I’ve missed this, can someone fill me in…? 👀😂
Charl Malan. He's a former cricketer. Niomi was spotted with him a couple of times in London about a month after her breakup with Joe. We nicknamed him Dettol Daddy because he works in marketing for that company. It was a short-lived 'romance' lol

ETA: Looks like he's gotten a promotion and lives in Dublin now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it would be hard for her to complete because she is so dishonest with herself. Her misconceptions about herself would distort the result.
I mean, obviously. But I was being sarcastic about how long it takes her to complete stuff and how she always claims she's so busy...

Reactions: 3
Charl Malan. He's a former cricketer. Niomi was spotted with him a couple of times in London about a month after her breakup with Joe. We nicknamed him Dettol Daddy because he works in marketing for that company. It was a short-lived 'romance' lol

Ew, he gives me major creep vibes. I guess I missed his name first time around. When I looked through her recent followers I thought Mikey Rothkopf must be Dettol Daddy. He is a kind of Joe, a little dumb and naive looking, but also kind and conventionally attractive. I thought Niomi would go for a guy like him. Charl looks like a fuckboy. If he hadn't already been seen with Niomi, I would guess he dates no one over 25.

Reactions: 6
Oh man. He's looking much worse for the wear.

I can totally see Nimbobs thinking to herself this is totally because of Mercury Retrograde, exes coming back , etc. When really it's just overly privileged white people vacationing in the same spots, doing the same thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Thanks! Quick Insta stalk and immediately gave me the ick. Not quite as bad as Bradley but he’s like Forky Lite.
Also, wasn’t she flaunting another ex-cricketer a couple of weeks ago 🤔 I could see her plotting to be some sort of sportsmanm’s WAG. Easy life, freebies galore and finally might give her some events to go to, even if they are sporting ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not me zooming in to see if I can spot Niomi in the back lol
Screenshot_20220520-212003_Instagram.jpg

Do we know exact day Niomi went on the same hike? What are the chances they did this together? Or maybe they ran into each other unexpectedly up there and Niomi was like oh my God, is this fate? Is he the one? while the dude was probably, as Niomi likes to say, on a mission

• Haha
Reactions: 19
YES! That fits in the same time as hers. Probably his jacked she was wearing because she was so poorly prepared.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she schemed to bump in to him at the start point, oh imagine seeing you here, what are chances it must be fate..!

Reactions: 12
Not me zooming in to see if I can spot Niomi in the back lol
View attachment 1281622

Do we know exact day Niomi went on the same hike? What are the chances they did this together? Or maybe they ran into each other unexpectedly up there and Niomi was like oh my God, is this fate? Is he the one? while the dude was probably, as Niomi likes to say, on a mission
It looks like Niomi did the hike on Sunday or Monday so there actually is a really good chance they were in the same group or crossed paths somehow. Maybe that day she went radio silent this week was spent with Dettol Daddy picking up where they left off 😂

Doing a little deep dive into his tagged photos, it looks like he went with a group of strangers organized by some company. Their trip appears to be over so unless he's stayed longer on his own, he's probably left Bali already.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It looks like Niomi did the hike on Sunday or Monday so there actually is a really good chance they were in the same group or crossed paths somehow. Maybe that day she went radio silent this week was spent with Dettol Daddy picking up where they left off 😂

Doing a little deep dive into his tagged photos, it looks like he went with a group of strangers organized by some company. Their trip appears to be over so unless he's stayed longer on his own, he's probably left Bali already.
Regardless if they went on this hike together or not I think they have definitely spent some time together, it's not a coincidence she refollowed him 2 years later, right when they're both in Bali.

Reactions: 10
Hahaha! Cannot believe Dettol Daddy has popped up in Bali right in time for Niomi's 30th. This is too good!!

Surprised he's only 33. He looks older to me - late 30's at least. Maybe prematurely aged guys are what Nims is into these days.

Reactions: 25
Reminds me more of a flamingo, its weird how she has to eat these pretentious bowls of baby food. I just restocked today on my yoghurt toppings which is hemp seeds, cacao nibs and goji berries but when I throw it together I don't try to make it look like something out of the Smurfs.

1653080193906.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ew, he gives me major creep vibes. I guess I missed his name first time around. When I looked through her recent followers I thought Mikey Rothkopf must be Dettol Daddy. He is a kind of Joe, a little dumb and naive looking, but also kind and conventionally attractive. I thought Niomi would go for a guy like him. Charl looks like a fuckboy. If he hadn't already been seen with Niomi, I would guess he dates no one over 25.
Mikey looks a bit like Compo. Maybe it's just the hair. I had high hopes for Compo and Nims.

Last time we discussed Dettol Daddy on here I seem to recall someone said they knew him or knew of him and that he's a major player. He also used to date a girl who looked a bit like Nims (the Joey years) If I remember correctly. I'm also pretty sure he made his IG private soon after we started discussing him on here 👀

Reactions: 11
Mikey looks a bit like Compo. Maybe it's just the hair. I had high hopes for Compo and Nims.

Last time we discussed Dettol Daddy on here I seem to recall someone said they knew him or knew of him and that he's a major player. He also used to date a girl who looked a bit like Nims (the Joey years) If I remember correctly. I'm also pretty sure he made his IG private soon after we started discussing him on here 👀
I’ll put my hand up and admit to this. I don’t think I have much more information to share but I’m LOVING this major plot twist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll put my hand up and admit to this. I don’t think I have much more information to share but I’m LOVING this major plot twist.
Yes! Because if she continues to be that boring constantly the next step would be coma ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay, I've just had a nose through the wiki and can't find my answer. Can someone remind me real quick who "Dettol Daddy" is??

Also we should probably update the Fork related section of the Wiki. 🤣

Edit: I definitely missed all the other posts about DD before I posted my Q. LOL Sorry all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’ll be worth the wait… Nimbs radio silence = busy forking with new Forky. We just have to be patient but plenty to chat about is coming… 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.